Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1098post #16456 of 2553710/15/13 at 11:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16457 of 2553710/15/13 at 1:32pmpost #16458 of 2553710/15/13 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by 00bam
does anyone know who makes something like these? i mean this sort of fabric 5 pocket jean style in earth colors like olive and brown and charcoal...i mean i see cargo type pants/jeans with the material and colors but there cargo pants...and with a regular rise with straight fit...it looks like a perfect alternative to blue jeans...and i looked at levis 501 in the colors but idk its not the same i thinks the material is different
You can try looking at LVC bedford pants. They have quite a few colors on the UNIONMADE websitepost #16459 of 2553710/15/13 at 1:51pmpost #16460 of 2553710/15/13 at 2:33pmpost #16461 of 2553710/15/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
Gotta post a pic, but not from behind, thankspost #16462 of 2553710/15/13 at 2:50pmpost #16463 of 2553710/15/13 at 3:54pmpost #16464 of 2553710/15/13 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yes those ... its not bootcut, its slim fit so they mistitled it on there.
Looks pretty amazing...
I know what Im getting this weekend!post #16465 of 2553710/15/13 at 4:44pmpost #16466 of 2553710/15/13 at 4:54pmpost #16467 of 2553710/15/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
yeah. not really so sure about that jacket.
I was looking through google images about leather jackets and i found one that i think looks incredible. such beauty in simplicity.
really made me think of RRL, especially the story that is attached to it.Quote:My horsehide jacket is from the '30's (my grandpa won in in a poker game during the depression). Mine is still stiff and still stands up by itself after 80 years of wear.post #16468 of 2553710/15/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Might I inquire as to what size you take? IIRC I'm one size larger than you, unless your lawyer-ly occupation has caused you to either gain weight from sitting at your desk for 14 hours a day with no exercise or lose weight from snorting pounds and pounds of cocaine.post #16469 of 2553710/15/13 at 7:22pmpost #16470 of 2553710/15/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
lol to first part but second part applies to bankers
fyi - im a 28 in all my RRL pants including officer chinos, LE slims, slim fit black wash, clyde trousers, low-straight once washed. the clydes and the officers have stretched a bunch with wear but the jawns are good for me at 28. im a true 29 waist, maybe 30 now in my fatty days
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...