Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1098post #16456 of 2372710/15/13 at 11:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16457 of 2372710/15/13 at 1:32pmpost #16458 of 2372710/15/13 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by 00bam
does anyone know who makes something like these? i mean this sort of fabric 5 pocket jean style in earth colors like olive and brown and charcoal...i mean i see cargo type pants/jeans with the material and colors but there cargo pants...and with a regular rise with straight fit...it looks like a perfect alternative to blue jeans...and i looked at levis 501 in the colors but idk its not the same i thinks the material is different
You can try looking at LVC bedford pants. They have quite a few colors on the UNIONMADE websitepost #16459 of 2372710/15/13 at 1:51pmpost #16460 of 2372710/15/13 at 2:33pmpost #16461 of 2372710/15/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
Gotta post a pic, but not from behind, thankspost #16462 of 2372710/15/13 at 2:50pmpost #16463 of 2372710/15/13 at 3:54pmpost #16464 of 2372710/15/13 at 4:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
yes those ... its not bootcut, its slim fit so they mistitled it on there.
Looks pretty amazing...
I know what Im getting this weekend!post #16465 of 2372710/15/13 at 4:44pmpost #16466 of 2372710/15/13 at 4:54pmpost #16467 of 2372710/15/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
yeah. not really so sure about that jacket.
I was looking through google images about leather jackets and i found one that i think looks incredible. such beauty in simplicity.
really made me think of RRL, especially the story that is attached to it.Quote:My horsehide jacket is from the '30's (my grandpa won in in a poker game during the depression). Mine is still stiff and still stands up by itself after 80 years of wear.post #16468 of 2372710/15/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
Might I inquire as to what size you take? IIRC I'm one size larger than you, unless your lawyer-ly occupation has caused you to either gain weight from sitting at your desk for 14 hours a day with no exercise or lose weight from snorting pounds and pounds of cocaine.post #16469 of 2372710/15/13 at 7:22pmpost #16470 of 2372710/15/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
lol to first part but second part applies to bankers
fyi - im a 28 in all my RRL pants including officer chinos, LE slims, slim fit black wash, clyde trousers, low-straight once washed. the clydes and the officers have stretched a bunch with wear but the jawns are good for me at 28. im a true 29 waist, maybe 30 now in my fatty days
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › snowman, the label 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...