or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1098

post #16456 of 23181
yes those ... its not bootcut, its slim fit so they mistitled it on there.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23008676&ppp=99&f=Men&kw=rrl+limited&parentPage=search
post #16457 of 23181

Does anyone know what the inseam is? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere above... 

post #16458 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post
 

900x900px-LL-8f4024bd_708146654_o.jpeg 

 

does anyone know who makes something like these? i mean this sort of fabric 5 pocket jean style in earth colors like olive and brown and charcoal...i mean i see cargo type pants/jeans with the material and colors but there cargo pants...and with a regular rise with straight fit...it looks like a perfect alternative to blue jeans...and i looked at levis 501 in the colors but idk its not the same i thinks the material is different  

You can try looking at LVC bedford pants. They have quite a few colors on the UNIONMADE website

post #16459 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimalchio View Post

Does anyone know what the inseam is? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere above... 

for the LE slim fits?

I believe its graded so like 32 for the smaller sizes and then 34 for as you go up.
post #16460 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


for the LE slim fits?

I believe its graded so like 32 for the smaller sizes and then 34 for as you go up.

Yeah, for the LE slims. Thanks.

post #16461 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Wearing my new Slim-Fit Slate-Blue's today. Such a nice color on these things. They seem to have a slightly lower rise than all my other slim-fits though - feeling like I'm exposing my ass to all & sundry.

Gotta post a pic, but not from behind, thanks
post #16462 of 23181

I know this is the RRL forum but I was hoping I could get a Ralph Lauren related question question answered here real quick. Does anybody know if any or both of these boots are Good Year welted, it doesn't give that info on the website.

post #16463 of 23181
try the C&J RL thread ... the lindricks on the bottom are so yes to your quesiton
post #16464 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yes those ... its not bootcut, its slim fit so they mistitled it on there.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23008676&ppp=99&f=Men&kw=rrl+limited&parentPage=search

 

Looks pretty amazing...

I know what Im getting this weekend!

post #16465 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

try the C&J RL thread ... the lindricks on the bottom are so yes to your quesiton

Actually those are some made in Italy Ghillie boots, not Lindricks.
post #16466 of 23181
oh your right didnt even notice the uppers
post #16467 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Rather unusual Robinson Jacket on the website. $2200...



Looks like something MJ would wear...

 

yeah.  not really so sure about that jacket.

 

I was looking through google images about leather jackets and i found one that i think looks incredible.  such beauty in simplicity.

 really made me think of RRL, especially the story that is attached to it.

 

Quote:
 My horsehide jacket is from the '30's (my grandpa won in in a poker game during the depression). Mine is still stiff and still stands up by itself after 80 years of wear.

 

post #16468 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

for the LE slim fits?

I believe its graded so like 32 for the smaller sizes and then 34 for as you go up.

Might I inquire as to what size you take? IIRC I'm one size larger than you, unless your lawyer-ly occupation has caused you to either gain weight from sitting at your desk for 14 hours a day with no exercise or lose weight from snorting pounds and pounds of cocaine.
post #16469 of 23181
slim fit chinos trip report: had to size down to a 31x32. too much stretching.
post #16470 of 23181
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Might I inquire as to what size you take? IIRC I'm one size larger than you, unless your lawyer-ly occupation has caused you to either gain weight from sitting at your desk for 14 hours a day with no exercise or lose weight from snorting pounds and pounds of cocaine.

lol to first part but second part applies to bankers

fyi - im a 28 in all my RRL pants including officer chinos, LE slims, slim fit black wash, clyde trousers, low-straight once washed. the clydes and the officers have stretched a bunch with wear but the jawns are good for me at 28. im a true 29 waist, maybe 30 now in my fatty days
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread