or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1094

post #16396 of 21296
since everyone's talking about vintage RL sweaters, if anyone is selling theirs message me. i'm particularly looking for the '94 indian head knit, but i'm game for anything else.
post #16397 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Dug my sit down bear out of storage. Need to find my flag sweater. Don't even remember what color it is.

I have the flag one, i think it was 100% Linen, somewhere boxed up with my parents.
post #16398 of 21296
does anyone know what Lauren shirt Kanye was wearing on Kimmel last night?
Not to dickride but it looks pretty cool.
I am assuming its RRL since it looks pretty vintagey


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HC_RMlaYko
Edited by spacemanvt - 10/10/13 at 3:35am
post #16399 of 21296
It is RRL, I think it retails for 300... Was just at the west broadway store and they called it the Kanye Henley... I'm guessing he actually purchased it from there if they knew that before the show was broadcasted
post #16400 of 21296
haha cool, cant seem to find it on the website though.
post #16401 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

haha cool, cant seem to find it on the website though.

There are some items you'll find in store that you may not find online, not sure why they do that but IMO I think it's too keep some sort of exclusivity, that way the customer has to walk in and experience the world of Ralph Lauren.
post #16402 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

I have the flag one, i think it was 100% Linen, somewhere boxed up with my parents.

I thought it came in wool and cotton varieties too. My sit down bear is a 100% cotton, but I think it also came in wool.
post #16403 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

does anyone know what Lauren shirt Kanye was wearing on Kimmel last night?
Not to dickride but it looks pretty cool.
I am assuming its RRL since it looks pretty vintagey


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HC_RMlaYko

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

It is RRL, I think it retails for 300... Was just at the west broadway store and they called it the Kanye Henley... I'm guessing he actually purchased it from there if they knew that before the show was broadcasted

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanvt View Post

haha cool, cant seem to find it on the website though.

 

Its called the Indigo French Terry Fleece and its from the Lonesome Dove concept.

post #16404 of 21296

Those jeans look like Diesel.

post #16405 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post


Its called the Indigo French Terry Fleece and its from the Lonesome Dove concept.

http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=15595921

250 pounds.....ouchhhh
post #16406 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

Those jeans look like Diesel.


Or G-Star?

I think they had a model called the Elwood that looked similar.

post #16407 of 21296

To whom it may concern,

 

I just picked a pair of RRL Murdock Boots via the online store and, while nice, the description and photos are far from accurate.  The boots are not outfitted with the "vintage deadstock Cat's Paw heel caps" as described nor are they stamped on the side with "R R L" as the image indicates.  I know inaccuracies in RRL photos and descriptions have been a point of discussion many times in the past but it never ceases to frustrate.  Online team - If you are listening, please do right by those who believe in the brand and continuously buy your products despite flagrant misrepresentation of your goods.  

 

 

post #16408 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by wornandtorn View Post

To whom it may concern,

I just picked a pair of RRL Murdock Boots via the online store and, while nice, the description and photos are far from accurate.  The boots are not outfitted with the "vintage deadstock Cat's Paw heel caps" as described nor are they stamped on the side with "R R L" as the image indicates.  I know inaccuracies in RRL photos and descriptions have been a point of discussion many times in the past but it never ceases to frustrate.  Online team - If you are listening, please do right by those who believe in the brand and continuously buy your products despite flagrant misrepresentation of your goods.  




Also they have my Resume, I can do this for them, and would be happy to. Tired of calling them to fix the mistakes, I'd rather just get the facts myself and update their site. Eventually also set up a team to make an archive.
post #16409 of 21296

The RRL one is the Indigo French Terry Henley. Although the original has a few differences from the one Kanye is wearing. 

post #16410 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by engar View Post

Considering to kop a pair of denim Officer´s, should i size like in raw officer´s?
Anyboday has seen the Deadstock road chino? How they fit compared to Officer chinos?

I have the dead stock road chinos, they fit pretty similar to the others, straight leg a slightly higher waist though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread