or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1082

post #16216 of 20941
It's hard to take any of the online descriptions seriously, there are constant mistakes and they don't seem to care. I've called Ralph Lauren about several things I received with big discrepancies in their description, and nothing changes. Especially pertaining to things said to be " made in the USA " but the actual labels state otherwise.
post #16217 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

It's hard to take any of the online descriptions seriously, there are constant mistakes and they don't seem to care. I've called Ralph Lauren about several things I received with big discrepancies in their description, and nothing changes. Especially pertaining to things said to be " made in the USA " but the actual labels state otherwise.

They should make me an 'Assistant E-Commerce Planner', I would love to fix everything and make it accurate apart from the other job duties.
post #16218 of 20941


Rigid Officer Chinos.

 

 

post #16219 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoeagle View Post





Rigid Officer Chinos.


Excellent, wore mine all weekend in Geneva and France. Looks like you have yours tailored also, mine were too wide when I bought them so had the tailor taper them for me.
post #16220 of 20941
Has anyone gotten a good look at this year's peacoat and compared it to prior years? I've eyed the RRL peacoat for years... My wool outerwear is pretty stale, so thinking about doing a full refresh
post #16221 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Has anyone gotten a good look at this year's peacoat and compared it to prior years? I've eyed the RRL peacoat for years... My wool outerwear is pretty stale, so thinking about doing a full refresh

Mentioned at post #16159
post #16222 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoeagle View Post
 


Rigid Officer Chinos.

 

 

 

 

Bomber Jacket Buzz Rickson?    
post #16223 of 20941
Anyone interested in a medium sized RRL paper bag? Alternatively, if you wanted to splurge how about a large sized RRL paper bag?

I guess people will try to sell anything.
post #16224 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post


Excellent, wore mine all weekend in Geneva and France. Looks like you have yours tailored also, mine were too wide when I bought them so had the tailor taper them for me.

 

Thanks.

No, I was actually lucky with mine. Got them in 32 and was worried that they might be too tight, but just fine both in the waist and thighs.

post #16225 of 20941
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post
 

 

Bomber Jacket Buzz Rickson?    

 

Close. The A-2 is by The Real McCoys.

post #16226 of 20941
looks like the giving in style sale is on, but RRL items excluded...any word on whether I'll be able to get RRL rigid officer chinos at a discount in the next month?
post #16227 of 20941

thought someone here might get some joy out of these size 10.5 (i assume UK sizing)

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RRL-Mens-Suede-Beige-Desert-Boots-Size-105-/111174894320

 

post #16228 of 20941

Any interest in my STRIPED BROWN OFFICER STYLE CHINO TROUSERS from the IRISH COUNTRY COLLECTION?  

 

They are sized 32x34. While the Rigid Chinos fit me well in 32 these are too tight for me in the thighs.

 

post #16229 of 20941

And if anyone's interested in braces.

 

I'm selling these tooled Jaspe ones on db.

 

post #16230 of 20941
Those braces look pretty bad ass
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread