Mentioned at post #16159
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1081
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16202 of 255669/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #16203 of 255669/24/13 at 1:45pmpost #16204 of 255669/24/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
No, I was actually lucky with mine. Got them in 32 and was worried that they might be too tight, but just fine both in the waist and thighs.post #16205 of 255669/24/13 at 2:44pmpost #16206 of 255669/24/13 at 7:59pmpost #16207 of 255669/24/13 at 8:42pmpost #16208 of 255669/25/13 at 5:24ampost #16209 of 255669/25/13 at 5:32ampost #16210 of 255669/25/13 at 6:23ampost #16211 of 255669/25/13 at 7:34ampost #16212 of 255669/25/13 at 9:23am
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen some posts like this before and thought it would be no problem if done irregularly and of interest to members who are interested in certain brands like RRL. Because it's very difficult- at least for me- to search in the B&S threads for certain items.post #16213 of 255669/25/13 at 9:26am
Yes, they're awesome. But I have to tidy things up a bit. And I realized that I never wear these.
Not sure, where they're made. It doesn't say on them. But I had seen similarly tooled leather items by RRL that were made in Italy.
I think originally they were 180 or so.post #16214 of 255669/25/13 at 9:27ampost #16215 of 255669/25/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The made in England ones have funky sizing.
It's a sort of short but very high volume last.
I went with Barrie size.
If you think length is going to be an issue go TTS.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Dolce & Gabbana D&G Aviator Sunglasses, Vincent Kaes Eyeglasses 20 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 23 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 45 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?