Mentioned at post #16159
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1081post #16202 of 266149/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #16203 of 266149/24/13 at 1:45pmpost #16204 of 266149/24/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
No, I was actually lucky with mine. Got them in 32 and was worried that they might be too tight, but just fine both in the waist and thighs.post #16205 of 266149/24/13 at 2:44pmpost #16206 of 266149/24/13 at 7:59pmpost #16207 of 266149/24/13 at 8:42pmpost #16208 of 266149/25/13 at 5:24ampost #16209 of 266149/25/13 at 5:32ampost #16210 of 266149/25/13 at 6:23ampost #16211 of 266149/25/13 at 7:34ampost #16212 of 266149/25/13 at 9:23am
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen some posts like this before and thought it would be no problem if done irregularly and of interest to members who are interested in certain brands like RRL. Because it's very difficult- at least for me- to search in the B&S threads for certain items.post #16213 of 266149/25/13 at 9:26am
Yes, they're awesome. But I have to tidy things up a bit. And I realized that I never wear these.
Not sure, where they're made. It doesn't say on them. But I had seen similarly tooled leather items by RRL that were made in Italy.
I think originally they were 180 or so.post #16214 of 266149/25/13 at 9:27ampost #16215 of 266149/25/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The made in England ones have funky sizing.
It's a sort of short but very high volume last.
I went with Barrie size.
If you think length is going to be an issue go TTS.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Wanted: Nudie Jeans Wallet 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 10 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding