Mentioned at post #16159
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:10 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1081
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16202 of 237099/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #16203 of 237099/24/13 at 1:45pmpost #16204 of 237099/24/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
No, I was actually lucky with mine. Got them in 32 and was worried that they might be too tight, but just fine both in the waist and thighs.post #16205 of 237099/24/13 at 2:44pmpost #16206 of 237099/24/13 at 7:59pmpost #16207 of 237099/24/13 at 8:42pmpost #16208 of 237099/25/13 at 5:24ampost #16209 of 237099/25/13 at 5:32ampost #16210 of 237099/25/13 at 6:23ampost #16211 of 237099/25/13 at 7:34ampost #16212 of 237099/25/13 at 9:23am
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen some posts like this before and thought it would be no problem if done irregularly and of interest to members who are interested in certain brands like RRL. Because it's very difficult- at least for me- to search in the B&S threads for certain items.post #16213 of 237099/25/13 at 9:26am
Yes, they're awesome. But I have to tidy things up a bit. And I realized that I never wear these.
Not sure, where they're made. It doesn't say on them. But I had seen similarly tooled leather items by RRL that were made in Italy.
I think originally they were 180 or so.post #16214 of 237099/25/13 at 9:27ampost #16215 of 237099/25/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The made in England ones have funky sizing.
It's a sort of short but very high volume last.
I went with Barrie size.
If you think length is going to be an issue go TTS.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 8 minutes ago
- › How to keep dress shirt from riding up? 9 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...