Mentioned at post #16159
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1081
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16202 of 234099/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #16203 of 234099/24/13 at 1:45pmpost #16204 of 234099/24/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
No, I was actually lucky with mine. Got them in 32 and was worried that they might be too tight, but just fine both in the waist and thighs.post #16205 of 234099/24/13 at 2:44pmpost #16206 of 234099/24/13 at 7:59pmpost #16207 of 234099/24/13 at 8:42pmpost #16208 of 234099/25/13 at 5:24ampost #16209 of 234099/25/13 at 5:32ampost #16210 of 234099/25/13 at 6:23ampost #16211 of 234099/25/13 at 7:34ampost #16212 of 234099/25/13 at 9:23am
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had seen some posts like this before and thought it would be no problem if done irregularly and of interest to members who are interested in certain brands like RRL. Because it's very difficult- at least for me- to search in the B&S threads for certain items.post #16213 of 234099/25/13 at 9:26am
Yes, they're awesome. But I have to tidy things up a bit. And I realized that I never wear these.
Not sure, where they're made. It doesn't say on them. But I had seen similarly tooled leather items by RRL that were made in Italy.
I think originally they were 180 or so.post #16214 of 234099/25/13 at 9:27ampost #16215 of 234099/25/13 at 10:09amQuote:
The made in England ones have funky sizing.
It's a sort of short but very high volume last.
I went with Barrie size.
If you think length is going to be an issue go TTS.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 32 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 34 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan