or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1065

post #15961 of 22049

Well not to get into too much about reseller "logistics" a lot of resellers hit up those outlets everyday. Try Woodbury when you're back in NY. Most of the time there isn't much RRL and then one weekend they will suddenly put out 500 pairs of raw/rinse jeans over the span of a few days.

post #15962 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Does RRL hem with a chainstitch or regular lockstitch?


boy, i never asked.  at the time of my hemming, i didn't even know what they were and today i still can't tell the difference.  i did re-attach the original "cuffs" which was pretty cool.

post #15963 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Well not to get into too much about reseller "logistics" a lot of resellers hit up those outlets everyday. Try Woodbury when you're back in NY. Most of the time there isn't much RRL and then one weekend they will suddenly put out 500 pairs of raw/rinse jeans over the span of a few days.


thanks.  that's good to know.  maybe i'll give them a call and make a friend or two there so i can get notified about their new stocks.

post #15964 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post


thanks.  that's good to know.  maybe i'll give them a call and make a friend or two there so i can get notified about their new stocks.

Wish you luck on making a friend at outlets.
post #15965 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post


boy, i never asked.  at the time of my hemming, i didn't even know what they were and today i still can't tell the difference.  i did re-attach the original "cuffs" which was pretty cool.


The West Broadway and Bleeker stores recently got a chain-stitch sewing machine, but I'm not sure about other RRL stores.

post #15966 of 22049
Why don't you exchange for a larger size one?
post #15967 of 22049

Gift from in-laws in Denmark...without the receipt.
 

post #15968 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post

Gift from in-laws in Denmark...without the receipt.

 
wow. You must have a really close relationship with your in-law.

I wonder how they're priced in Europe. Is there any difference between USA models?
Care to share some photos?
post #15969 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post


wow. You must have a really close relationship with your in-law.

I wonder how they're priced in Europe. Is there any difference between USA models?
Care to share some photos?


Yeah, I can share a photo. It was a gift for getting into medical school and my birthday. In my experience, they appear to be the same.

post #15970 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post


Yeah, I can share a photo. It was a gift for getting into medical school and my birthday. In my experience, they appear to be the same.

I heard one time from associate at Melrose store that company produce slightly different product when they send it to foreign market.

I just wanted to see if that is true. I heard the fabrics are different, tags are different and some other details. I might be wrong.
post #15971 of 22049

Urbanwoodsman can you share a photo of your Boss jeans that you scored for $107? I have not seen many good photos online outside of denimbros, and was hoping you could share some detailed photos.

post #15972 of 22049
urban, may be keen on the jeans if the price is right?
Edited by AriGold - 9/2/13 at 4:04pm
post #15973 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post


I heard one time from associate at Melrose store that company produce slightly different product when they send it to foreign market.

I just wanted to see if that is true. I heard the fabrics are different, tags are different and some other details. I might be wrong.

The only difference in the product is the internal tagging for the EU and Asian markets to comply with local laws. There did used to be some different product for Asia but this is now brought inline with other territories since Asia was brought back from license.

 

i buy from both the London store and NY stores and there is no difference - except for the pricing.

post #15974 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

urban, may be keen on the jeans if the price is right?

I saw another store on ebay called the denim vault and had great selection and pricing.


Yeah, just shoot me a message. I'm not trying to hustle them or anything.

 

I'll post pics of them after I take care of some work today, and I'll also post pics of the "Boss Jeans."

post #15975 of 22049
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

urban, may be keen on the jeans if the price is right?

I saw another store on ebay called the denim vault and had great selection and pricing.


Yeah, just shoot me a message. I'm not trying to hustle them or anything.

 

I'll post pics of them after I take care of some work today, and I'll also post pics of the "Boss Jeans."

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread