PM me i'll be happy to give you my website.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1059
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15872 of 255668/27/13 at 12:26amAnyone else have a good bank holiday Monday? I ended up going to Notting Hill Carnival yesterday afternoon and got loaded on red stripe, rum punch and Jerk chicken while dancing badly to dub reggae. Work is gonna be a total mare today but I might just go back to bed as it looks like the zombie apocalypse has arrived. Hopefully things will be better when I wake up.post #15873 of 255668/27/13 at 5:51ampost #15874 of 255668/27/13 at 5:52amQuote:
I think the primary difference in the fit is the rise on the slim-straight jeans. They sit a bit higher on the waist, and they might be slightly looser. At least that's what I noticed. I'm sure there are other differences - just none that I picked up on immediately. Hope that helps.post #15875 of 255668/27/13 at 5:54ampost #15876 of 255668/27/13 at 6:08ampost #15877 of 255668/27/13 at 6:13ampost #15878 of 255668/27/13 at 6:26ampost #15879 of 255668/27/13 at 7:21ampost #15880 of 255668/27/13 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Anyone else have a good bank holiday Monday? I ended up going to Notting Hill Carnival yesterday afternoon and got loaded on red stripe, rum punch and Jerk chicken while dancing badly to dub reggae. Work is gonna be a total mare today but I might just go back to bed as it looks like the zombie apocalypse has arrived. Hopefully things will be better when I wake up.
Were there many stabbings this year?post #15881 of 255668/27/13 at 9:16ampost #15882 of 255668/27/13 at 12:59pmpost #15883 of 255668/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #15884 of 255668/27/13 at 2:00pm
Not that I'm aware, hopefully not. Was quite a cool vibe actually given how many people were on the streets.
Does anyone know if these are available raw or one wash? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21972516&cp=11588650.12145641&view=99&omniselect=View_All99&parentPage=family I really like a lot of the details, the buckleback, the way the selvedge seam is sort of folded back on itself and the weight is pretty hefty too but I'm not convinced about that wash at the minute.post #15885 of 255668/27/13 at 2:12pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 4 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?