PM me i'll be happy to give you my website.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1059
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15872 of 238678/27/13 at 12:26amAnyone else have a good bank holiday Monday? I ended up going to Notting Hill Carnival yesterday afternoon and got loaded on red stripe, rum punch and Jerk chicken while dancing badly to dub reggae. Work is gonna be a total mare today but I might just go back to bed as it looks like the zombie apocalypse has arrived. Hopefully things will be better when I wake up.post #15873 of 238678/27/13 at 5:51ampost #15874 of 238678/27/13 at 5:52amQuote:
I think the primary difference in the fit is the rise on the slim-straight jeans. They sit a bit higher on the waist, and they might be slightly looser. At least that's what I noticed. I'm sure there are other differences - just none that I picked up on immediately. Hope that helps.post #15875 of 238678/27/13 at 5:54ampost #15876 of 238678/27/13 at 6:08ampost #15877 of 238678/27/13 at 6:13ampost #15878 of 238678/27/13 at 6:26ampost #15879 of 238678/27/13 at 7:21ampost #15880 of 238678/27/13 at 7:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Anyone else have a good bank holiday Monday? I ended up going to Notting Hill Carnival yesterday afternoon and got loaded on red stripe, rum punch and Jerk chicken while dancing badly to dub reggae. Work is gonna be a total mare today but I might just go back to bed as it looks like the zombie apocalypse has arrived. Hopefully things will be better when I wake up.
Were there many stabbings this year?post #15881 of 238678/27/13 at 9:16ampost #15882 of 238678/27/13 at 12:59pmpost #15883 of 238678/27/13 at 1:51pmpost #15884 of 238678/27/13 at 2:00pm
Not that I'm aware, hopefully not. Was quite a cool vibe actually given how many people were on the streets.
Does anyone know if these are available raw or one wash? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21972516&cp=11588650.12145641&view=99&omniselect=View_All99&parentPage=family I really like a lot of the details, the buckleback, the way the selvedge seam is sort of folded back on itself and the weight is pretty hefty too but I'm not convinced about that wash at the minute.post #15885 of 238678/27/13 at 2:12pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 22 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...