or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1051

post #15751 of 23433
Read where..?
post #15752 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

SilvioB has another pair of RRL Boss of the Road 36W for $ 210 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Waist-Overalls-Rigid-Dark-Denim-Blue-Buckleback-Jeans-size-36-/171111392265?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item27d708a409

I read that there were a bunch that were sent to the Atlanta store. They were priced at $ 107.00 a pair.

Go get 'em guys...

 

Since they were sold right from under me the last time he was nice enough to email me giving me a little bit of a heads up letting me know he had another pair to see if I was still interested before he placed them online. However, If it weren't for this post above I wouldn't have known.   Upon reading it, learning my lesson from the last time I immediately went to my ebay account and found his email waiting for me. No futzing around, we quickly finished the deal we had started and he sold me the pair last night.  Sil's a solid solid seller, talk about clutch!      

post #15753 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Since they were sold right from under me the last time he was nice enough to email me giving me a little bit of a heads up letting me know he had another pair to see if I was still interested before he placed them online. However, If it weren't for this post above I wouldn't have known.   Upon reading it, learning my lesson from the last time I immediately went to my ebay account and found his email waiting for me. No futzing around, we quickly finished the deal we had started and he sold me the pair last night.  Sil's a solid solid seller, talk about clutch!      

Awesome story! You scored. They are amazing jeans. Wear them in the best of health.
post #15754 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

SilvioB has another pair of RRL Boss of the Road 36W for $ 210 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Waist-Overalls-Rigid-Dark-Denim-Blue-Buckleback-Jeans-size-36-/171111392265?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item27d708a409

I read that there were a bunch that were sent to the Atlanta store. They were priced at $ 107.00 a pair.

Go get 'em guys...

Do you know if Atlanta store still has a bunch of them?
post #15755 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post


Awesome story! You scored. They are amazing jeans. Wear them in the best of health.

Thanks man!  Being the cynical that I am I was actually bracing for a sarcastic "Cool Story Bro" comment.  Now that I have my first pair of pants with the button attachments for braces I wasted no time last night I purchased a pair of braces to go with them.  

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300945248374?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

 

I know this is after the fact but what is exactly the fit like on these boss of the road jeans?  By the looks online they look like slim straights or slims....

post #15756 of 23433
^ I like that sausages seller. Bought a killer RRL Harris Tweed SJ from him a while back. Shipped very quickly from the UK and no customs duty.
post #15757 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

^ I like that sausages seller. Bought a killer RRL Harris Tweed SJ from him a while back. Shipped very quickly from the UK and no customs duty.

 

That's good to hear.  Really, the customs bit was my only concern before placing the order.  Although, I was ultimately persuaded to go ahead because of the good experience I had with another UK seller by the name Maldorf.  

post #15758 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

That's good to hear.  Really, the customs bit was my only concern before placing the order.  Although, I was ultimately persuaded to go ahead because of the good experience I had with another UK seller by the name Maldorf.  

Maldorf or Malford? If Malford then yes, excellent seller.
post #15759 of 23433

The "Boss" jeans currently being discussed are -- or, at this point, were -- available at two places: the Buckhead RRL store in Atlanta, and the RRL store in the Hamptons. As of pretty recently, the Atlanta store has, I believe, a 38 left. I was able to score a pair via phone order from the Hampton store last Sunday. I would call and ask to speak with Jesse if you're interested. If you call the Atlanta store, ask to speak with Quinn. The denim used is low-tension, which gives it the grainy feel. In my amateur opinion, they're one of the best RRL has ever produced: from the weight, to the construction, to the hidden selvedge line (stitched in via double front-stitching down the seam. 

 

With regard to a lot of the sale/clearance stuff, most of it was dispatched two places: Atlanta and the Hampton's. Hit them up, or have someone you trust proxy for you. Lots of good stuff still available. Atlanta had the "Roper" jean jacket for $140 as early as last week.

post #15760 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Thanks man!  Being the cynical that I am I was actually bracing for a sarcastic "Cool Story Bro" comment.  Now that I have my first pair of pants with the button attachments for braces I wasted no time last night I purchased a pair of braces to go with them.  

I know this is after the fact but what is exactly the fit like on these boss of the road jeans?  By the looks online they look like slim straights or slims....

They fit true to size. Straight leg but the top block is fitted so no balloon bottoms for these. They will take a long time to wear in but you're going to love them.
post #15761 of 23433
With regard to a lot of the sale/clearance stuff, most of it was dispatched two places: Atlanta and the Hampton's. Hit them up, or have someone you trust proxy for you. Lots of good stuff still available. Atlanta had the "Roper" jean jacket for $140 as early as last week.

What's weird is that the sale stuff is being dispatched to two stores. They are both small shops (esp. Hampton's). I can't figure out why they don't go to Melrose or Broadway where they can handle the volume. Makes little to no sense to me.
post #15762 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

With regard to a lot of the sale/clearance stuff, most of it was dispatched two places: Atlanta and the Hampton's. Hit them up, or have someone you trust proxy for you. Lots of good stuff still available. Atlanta had the "Roper" jean jacket for $140 as early as last week.

What's weird is that the sale stuff is being dispatched to two stores. They are both small shops (esp. Hampton's). I can't figure out why they don't go to Melrose or Broadway where they can handle the volume. Makes little to no sense to me.


Flagship is the one that offloads their sale stuff to prep for the coming season's stuff. It would be nice if they sent it straight to the outlets biggrin.gif

post #15763 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

With regard to a lot of the sale/clearance stuff, most of it was dispatched two places: Atlanta and the Hampton's. Hit them up, or have someone you trust proxy for you. Lots of good stuff still available. Atlanta had the "Roper" jean jacket for $140 as early as last week.

What's weird is that the sale stuff is being dispatched to two stores. They are both small shops (esp. Hampton's). I can't figure out why they don't go to Melrose or Broadway where they can handle the volume. Makes little to no sense to me.

Well you wouldn't want your main stores filled with sale merchandise, just looks bad for your brand
post #15764 of 23433

is ralph lauren site getting another mark down on their sale classic fit mesh polos....because i tried to use the additional 40 percent off coupon and it expierd....so will it get a permanent last chance mark down or what...thanks

post #15765 of 23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Maldorf or Malford? If Malford then yes, excellent seller.

 

Yes, what you said.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread