Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1050post #15737 of 266228/21/13 at 12:40pmpost #15738 of 266228/21/13 at 12:58pmpost #15739 of 266228/21/13 at 1:04pmpost #15740 of 266228/21/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
The one you posted was slim fit straight which I believe is their new fit. The one stu posted was slim fit. The new model is confusing and I wish they never made it.post #15741 of 266228/21/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
No but they do have a Maroon/deep burgundy corduroy pant that's pretty sick in a slim fitpost #15742 of 266228/21/13 at 6:38pmpost #15743 of 266228/21/13 at 9:30pmpost #15744 of 266228/22/13 at 4:57ampost #15745 of 266228/22/13 at 6:46ampost #15746 of 266228/22/13 at 7:35ampost #15747 of 266228/22/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I think all the sales items from stores get sent to one store. And then they will send all of them to warehouse for website listings.
And when website listings are gone, it means outlet...post #15748 of 266228/22/13 at 8:29am
That website really helps them clean up. The website sells 1000s of items during the clearance, that's 1000s of less items that will make it to outlets. Hence why it's been really dry the last year.
The website made RRL much more accessible and while that makes people angry who wanted more exclusivity it was a great move on RLs part.post #15749 of 266228/22/13 at 2:39pm
Just a little feedback on the slim straights.
I have to say I like them quite a lot. The Cone denim is quite soft and a bit hairy, very comfortable and pretty light, great for warmer weather.
I got them in 32 and they fit very well, slim but not tight in the thighs (the Tellason John Graham Mellor in 32 for example are too tight for me).
I can't compare to the slims since I haven't worn them.post #15750 of 266228/22/13 at 4:00pmSilvioB has another pair of RRL Boss of the Road 36W for $ 210 on ebay
I read that there were a bunch that were sent to the Atlanta store. They were priced at $ 107.00 a pair.
Go get 'em guys...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread just now
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 seconds ago
- › Grey and navy 24 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding