Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1050
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15737 of 233918/21/13 at 12:40pmpost #15738 of 233918/21/13 at 12:58pmpost #15739 of 233918/21/13 at 1:04pmpost #15740 of 233918/21/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
The one you posted was slim fit straight which I believe is their new fit. The one stu posted was slim fit. The new model is confusing and I wish they never made it.post #15741 of 233918/21/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
No but they do have a Maroon/deep burgundy corduroy pant that's pretty sick in a slim fitpost #15742 of 233918/21/13 at 6:38pmpost #15743 of 233918/21/13 at 9:30pmpost #15744 of 233918/22/13 at 4:57ampost #15745 of 233918/22/13 at 6:46ampost #15746 of 233918/22/13 at 7:35ampost #15747 of 233918/22/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I think all the sales items from stores get sent to one store. And then they will send all of them to warehouse for website listings.
And when website listings are gone, it means outlet...post #15748 of 233918/22/13 at 8:29am
That website really helps them clean up. The website sells 1000s of items during the clearance, that's 1000s of less items that will make it to outlets. Hence why it's been really dry the last year.
The website made RRL much more accessible and while that makes people angry who wanted more exclusivity it was a great move on RLs part.post #15749 of 233918/22/13 at 2:39pm
Just a little feedback on the slim straights.
I have to say I like them quite a lot. The Cone denim is quite soft and a bit hairy, very comfortable and pretty light, great for warmer weather.
I got them in 32 and they fit very well, slim but not tight in the thighs (the Tellason John Graham Mellor in 32 for example are too tight for me).
I can't compare to the slims since I haven't worn them.post #15750 of 233918/22/13 at 4:00pmSilvioB has another pair of RRL Boss of the Road 36W for $ 210 on ebay
I read that there were a bunch that were sent to the Atlanta store. They were priced at $ 107.00 a pair.
Go get 'em guys...
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The mind of a wife who had never been a mother 2 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 25 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 29 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 30 minutes ago
- › Tips On Beauty And Makeup During The Period Of Summer 31 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan