Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1050post #15737 of 281318/21/13 at 12:40pmpost #15738 of 281318/21/13 at 12:58pmpost #15739 of 281318/21/13 at 1:04pmpost #15740 of 281318/21/13 at 1:08pmQuote:
The one you posted was slim fit straight which I believe is their new fit. The one stu posted was slim fit. The new model is confusing and I wish they never made it.post #15741 of 281318/21/13 at 5:14pmQuote:
No but they do have a Maroon/deep burgundy corduroy pant that's pretty sick in a slim fitpost #15742 of 281318/21/13 at 6:38pmpost #15743 of 281318/21/13 at 9:30pmpost #15744 of 281318/22/13 at 4:57ampost #15745 of 281318/22/13 at 6:46ampost #15746 of 281318/22/13 at 7:35ampost #15747 of 281318/22/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I think all the sales items from stores get sent to one store. And then they will send all of them to warehouse for website listings.
And when website listings are gone, it means outlet...post #15748 of 281318/22/13 at 8:29am
That website really helps them clean up. The website sells 1000s of items during the clearance, that's 1000s of less items that will make it to outlets. Hence why it's been really dry the last year.
The website made RRL much more accessible and while that makes people angry who wanted more exclusivity it was a great move on RLs part.post #15749 of 281318/22/13 at 2:39pm
Just a little feedback on the slim straights.
I have to say I like them quite a lot. The Cone denim is quite soft and a bit hairy, very comfortable and pretty light, great for warmer weather.
I got them in 32 and they fit very well, slim but not tight in the thighs (the Tellason John Graham Mellor in 32 for example are too tight for me).
I can't compare to the slims since I haven't worn them.post #15750 of 281318/22/13 at 4:00pmSilvioB has another pair of RRL Boss of the Road 36W for $ 210 on ebay
I read that there were a bunch that were sent to the Atlanta store. They were priced at $ 107.00 a pair.
Go get 'em guys...
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Where to find casual slim fit 34x33 chinos? 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ DROP MAR 25 █ NWT Canali Kei... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Size 40R --- Only 2 Left! █ DROP MAR 25 █ NWT Canali Suits and... 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...