Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1044
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15647 of 238698/13/13 at 6:31ampost #15648 of 238698/13/13 at 6:41ampost #15649 of 238698/13/13 at 11:29ampost #15650 of 238698/13/13 at 11:54amQuote:
Filson says not to wash theirs, so I don't wash mine...
Actually, now that I think about it, mine might be washable. If I did though I would want to re-treat.post #15651 of 238698/13/13 at 1:11pmQuote:
Ive seen Barbours washed before and the result usually ends up look like RRL waxed jacketspost #15652 of 238698/13/13 at 1:12pmpost #15653 of 238698/13/13 at 5:02pmSomeone should pounce on these RRL Boss of the Road Ltd Edition denim jeans. They are truly awesome!
SilvioB has them BNWT for a really good price. You'll never find these so inexpensive. They will fit a 34-36 waist.
Don't miss this.post #15654 of 238698/13/13 at 5:24pmpost #15655 of 238698/13/13 at 6:07pmpost #15656 of 238698/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #15657 of 238698/14/13 at 4:44amQuote:Quote:
I have this coat from last season:
Wore it through the Seattle rains last Winter, and it finally started to develop a lot of creasing and lines. I'd like to re-wax, but I have no experience with it. Anyone done so with this jacket or a similar? Looking for tips on the process.
-Thankspost #15658 of 238698/14/13 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by cincikid
Your RRL and Alden CXL look great together! I am curious how do you roll the jeans (it looks like it's a double roll about 1 1/2-2 inch high)? I actually just got the exact same pair of RRL in Portland wash which are about 2" inch longer than I normally wear. I was hoping to roll them up to wear with my AE longwings and Alden ranger mocs.
Nothing special, just exactly as you describe, about 1 1/2" rolled twice..post #15659 of 238698/14/13 at 11:00amTried a pair of these slim fit in Roper Wash from the online sale. These are so nice in real life. But the slim fit is such a problem for me. I don't know whether to try to stretch these things out, buy oversize and live with the waist, or just give up. I wish they'd make these in straight leg.
The online pictures do not do these justice.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1575 Active Users (343 Members and 1232 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 49 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Help me select a new CD transport/player 5 minutes ago
- › ~ THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD ~ 7 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...