Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1044post #15647 of 271658/13/13 at 6:31ampost #15648 of 271658/13/13 at 6:41ampost #15649 of 271658/13/13 at 11:29ampost #15650 of 271658/13/13 at 11:54amQuote:
Filson says not to wash theirs, so I don't wash mine...
Actually, now that I think about it, mine might be washable. If I did though I would want to re-treat.post #15651 of 271658/13/13 at 1:11pmQuote:
Ive seen Barbours washed before and the result usually ends up look like RRL waxed jacketspost #15652 of 271658/13/13 at 1:12pmpost #15653 of 271658/13/13 at 5:02pmSomeone should pounce on these RRL Boss of the Road Ltd Edition denim jeans. They are truly awesome!
SilvioB has them BNWT for a really good price. You'll never find these so inexpensive. They will fit a 34-36 waist.
Don't miss this.post #15654 of 271658/13/13 at 5:24pmpost #15655 of 271658/13/13 at 6:07pmpost #15656 of 271658/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #15657 of 271658/14/13 at 4:44amQuote:Quote:
I have this coat from last season:
Wore it through the Seattle rains last Winter, and it finally started to develop a lot of creasing and lines. I'd like to re-wax, but I have no experience with it. Anyone done so with this jacket or a similar? Looking for tips on the process.
-Thankspost #15658 of 271658/14/13 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by cincikid
Your RRL and Alden CXL look great together! I am curious how do you roll the jeans (it looks like it's a double roll about 1 1/2-2 inch high)? I actually just got the exact same pair of RRL in Portland wash which are about 2" inch longer than I normally wear. I was hoping to roll them up to wear with my AE longwings and Alden ranger mocs.
Nothing special, just exactly as you describe, about 1 1/2" rolled twice..post #15659 of 271658/14/13 at 11:00amTried a pair of these slim fit in Roper Wash from the online sale. These are so nice in real life. But the slim fit is such a problem for me. I don't know whether to try to stretch these things out, buy oversize and live with the waist, or just give up. I wish they'd make these in straight leg.
The online pictures do not do these justice.post #15660 of 271658/14/13 at 11:02am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1288 Active Users (317 Members and 971 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 42 seconds ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 5 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...