Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1043post #15631 of 238728/10/13 at 8:30am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15632 of 238728/10/13 at 8:40ampost #15633 of 238728/10/13 at 9:34am
Your RRL and Alden CXL look great together! I am curious how do you roll the jeans (it looks like it's a double roll about 1 1/2-2 inch high)? I actually just got the exact same pair of RRL in Portland wash which are about 2" inch longer than I normally wear. I was hoping to roll them up to wear with my AE longwings and Alden ranger mocs.post #15634 of 238728/10/13 at 12:03pmpost #15635 of 238728/10/13 at 2:24pmWent by the w broadway store the other day. Great associates and experience , and a beer while you shop. Picked up a pair of raws for my gf, as for me an awesome selvedge shirt and these:
Which are insanely long with something like a 38" inseam so I had them take off a few inches. And also these are great as well:
Will definitely do another run through before I leave.post #15636 of 238728/10/13 at 2:29pmpost #15637 of 238728/10/13 at 4:20pmQuote:
Ha! Yeah right. If I was I'd keep half the stuff he has. There's a good number of items I want off him. But unlike the rucksack they are not as close to retail.
Mind you, he does have 22 watchers on that bag so it can work both ways in his mind: with so many watchers, one has to pull the trigger sooner or later, or, with so many watchers and no buyers he must know that he has to lower the price sooner or later. Maybe he's waiting for the bag to be no longer available from the site.Quote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
You need to understand the mentality of a Gold Powerseller.
RL store won't waste his time with low ball offers. He is literally a millionaire and just does this for fun.
As for incentives, he doesn't need any. An international customer will pay full price just for the privilege of having someone ship an expensive item to them overseas, without scamming them.
If resellers waited around for US customers to pay them good money they would all go out of business.
I don't know what his story is, but, true, some RRL resellers will not budge a single bit. I've tried, but to no avail...post #15638 of 238728/10/13 at 7:14pmI really don't think RL Store care about when he can sell it, or he just all sell them to Asia mostly. The price he charge is way out of the mark for a lot items (though some are inline) in the US market. You can buy suits/shirts cheaper in RL store when on sale than you can buy from him.post #15639 of 238728/10/13 at 7:22pmpost #15640 of 238728/11/13 at 2:16ampost #15641 of 238728/11/13 at 5:08am
Hi, I'm interested in picking up a shirt in the current sale, but I am unsure of the sizing with regards to the different shirt styles.
I'm 5'9" and wear a 36R suit jacket. My chest measures 37-38" and I take a 14.5" dress shirt. I prefer a slim enough fit, for example I need to get the Polo classic shirts taken in at the sides/arms. I am interested in the following shirts:
Casement Ombre Matlock - Size XS: http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=13519001&cp=4320611.4906311.6299591&ab=ln_holding_highlights_%3Cb%3Errl%3C/b%3E
There is also a XS chambray shirt that I am interested in but it is only available in XS and fear it might be too tight across the chest.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not yet bought any RRL products and do not live near a storepost #15642 of 238728/11/13 at 5:33pmpost #15643 of 238728/11/13 at 7:14pmpost #15644 of 238728/12/13 at 8:31ampost #15645 of 238728/12/13 at 1:14pmRRL really does make some nice waxed jackets. I like this a lot, but don't need another waxed jacket at the moment. Maybe if this is still around in the sale I'll pull the trigger then...
Collins Oilcloth Jacket
Also liking the Twill Campbell Jacket
And bloody hell! $700 for a brown, merino-blend grandpa cardi! Oh dear.
Also like the New Clifton Boot... Looks like it might be natural CXL?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Wool Bedford 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Peir Wu X Snowman Snowpants 10 minutes ago
- › Silent by Damir Doma Palamedes Pants 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 25 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...