Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1043post #15631 of 264688/10/13 at 8:30ampost #15632 of 264688/10/13 at 8:40ampost #15633 of 264688/10/13 at 9:34am
Your RRL and Alden CXL look great together! I am curious how do you roll the jeans (it looks like it's a double roll about 1 1/2-2 inch high)? I actually just got the exact same pair of RRL in Portland wash which are about 2" inch longer than I normally wear. I was hoping to roll them up to wear with my AE longwings and Alden ranger mocs.post #15634 of 264688/10/13 at 12:03pmpost #15635 of 264688/10/13 at 2:24pmWent by the w broadway store the other day. Great associates and experience , and a beer while you shop. Picked up a pair of raws for my gf, as for me an awesome selvedge shirt and these:
Which are insanely long with something like a 38" inseam so I had them take off a few inches. And also these are great as well:
Will definitely do another run through before I leave.post #15636 of 264688/10/13 at 2:29pmpost #15637 of 264688/10/13 at 4:20pmQuote:
Ha! Yeah right. If I was I'd keep half the stuff he has. There's a good number of items I want off him. But unlike the rucksack they are not as close to retail.
Mind you, he does have 22 watchers on that bag so it can work both ways in his mind: with so many watchers, one has to pull the trigger sooner or later, or, with so many watchers and no buyers he must know that he has to lower the price sooner or later. Maybe he's waiting for the bag to be no longer available from the site.Quote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
You need to understand the mentality of a Gold Powerseller.
RL store won't waste his time with low ball offers. He is literally a millionaire and just does this for fun.
As for incentives, he doesn't need any. An international customer will pay full price just for the privilege of having someone ship an expensive item to them overseas, without scamming them.
If resellers waited around for US customers to pay them good money they would all go out of business.
I don't know what his story is, but, true, some RRL resellers will not budge a single bit. I've tried, but to no avail...post #15638 of 264688/10/13 at 7:14pmI really don't think RL Store care about when he can sell it, or he just all sell them to Asia mostly. The price he charge is way out of the mark for a lot items (though some are inline) in the US market. You can buy suits/shirts cheaper in RL store when on sale than you can buy from him.post #15639 of 264688/10/13 at 7:22pmpost #15640 of 264688/11/13 at 2:16ampost #15641 of 264688/11/13 at 5:08am
Hi, I'm interested in picking up a shirt in the current sale, but I am unsure of the sizing with regards to the different shirt styles.
I'm 5'9" and wear a 36R suit jacket. My chest measures 37-38" and I take a 14.5" dress shirt. I prefer a slim enough fit, for example I need to get the Polo classic shirts taken in at the sides/arms. I am interested in the following shirts:
Casement Ombre Matlock - Size XS: http://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/product/index.jsp?productId=13519001&cp=4320611.4906311.6299591&ab=ln_holding_highlights_%3Cb%3Errl%3C/b%3E
There is also a XS chambray shirt that I am interested in but it is only available in XS and fear it might be too tight across the chest.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not yet bought any RRL products and do not live near a storepost #15642 of 264688/11/13 at 5:33pmpost #15643 of 264688/11/13 at 7:14pmpost #15644 of 264688/12/13 at 8:31ampost #15645 of 264688/12/13 at 1:14pmRRL really does make some nice waxed jackets. I like this a lot, but don't need another waxed jacket at the moment. Maybe if this is still around in the sale I'll pull the trigger then...
Collins Oilcloth Jacket
Also liking the Twill Campbell Jacket
And bloody hell! $700 for a brown, merino-blend grandpa cardi! Oh dear.
Also like the New Clifton Boot... Looks like it might be natural CXL?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding