or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1033

post #15481 of 21771

I am sure this has been asked before but what is the difference between the slim straights RIGID on sale and the new slim fit straights RIGID?  Is it just the denim used or the fit as well?

post #15482 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post

I am sure this has been asked before but what is the difference between the slim straights RIGID on sale and the new slim fit straights RIGID?  Is it just the denim used or the fit as well?

I was told it is just the denim. I think the ones on sale are more of a lighter, summer weight denim.
post #15483 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnu View Post

Driving from SF to LA this weekend, anyone stopped by Camarillo or Gilroy lately? Wondering if they would be worth the effort.

I stopped by Camarillo on the my way down for the weekend of the 4th and they did not have any RRL. I talked to a couple employees and they said they haven't gotten any in a long time.
post #15484 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

intended or not, it was racist and you come off as a douchebag like usual.

RRL reseller angry. Kahh-kaahh

LL
post #15485 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

RRL reseller angry. Kahh-kaahh

LL

Sorry that racism gets under my skin?

Id rather be a reseller than an ignorant douchebag.

And you didnt mind me reselling much when you wanted a hookup on something
post #15486 of 21771

does the regulation chinos come in black? or what colors do they come in for that matter....also are they a staple year round type thing? and whats the fit differences between the officers and the regulation chinos?? is the rise noticeable? i prefer a classic high rise thats why im asking...thanks

post #15487 of 21771
lurker[1].gif
post #15488 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

lurker[1].gif


Since this thread gets no action.. I'll just post some random info:

 

My TJ runway store just got like 2 shipping containers filled with Rugby shirts, suits, jeans, shirts, chinos. I wonder how much Rugby is out there still being hoarded/distributed/etc. Prices are about 50-60% off MSRP.

 

In other news I noticed Denim and Supply now make a Slim Fit Raw Selvedge jeans for $185. I wonder how the fit compares to RRL Slim Fits.

 

Good to see D&S stepping up their denim compared to their usual crap jeans.

post #15489 of 21771
Ill be visiting manhattan in 2 weeks for 8 days , can anyone suggest other great menswear establishments? Also any spots away from tourists with great drinks / craft beer selection.
post #15490 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

Ill be visiting manhattan in 2 weeks for 8 days , can anyone suggest other great menswear establishments? Also any spots away from tourists with great drinks / craft beer selection.
I just got back from The Standard Biergarten (http://standardhotels.com/high-line/food-drink/biergarten). It's underneath a section of the High Line (http://www.thehighline.org/ in the Meatpacking District. It's worth a visit, especially for the views, but probably won't scratch your craft beer itch. For that, not too far from The Standard, is The Blind Tiger (http://www.blindtigeralehouse.com/) which is definitely a craft beer joint.
post #15491 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Spengo View Post

I just got back from The Standard Biergarten (http://standardhotels.com/high-line/food-drink/biergarten). It's underneath a section of the High Line (http://www.thehighline.org/ in the Meatpacking District. It's worth a visit, especially for the views, but probably won't scratch your craft beer itch. For that, not too far from The Standard, is The Blind Tiger (http://www.blindtigeralehouse.com/) which is definitely a craft beer joint.

Thanks a bunch, I've heard of the blind tiger and know the high line so ill check it out.
post #15492 of 21771

If anyone's interested in a pair of BNWT slim fits, Canyon Creek wash in size 32x32 please let me know. It might be interesting for people in the EU, as you'll avoid customs.

 

PS: I'm not sure I can post this in here? If not please let me know and I'll edit/remove this, thanks.

post #15493 of 21771

I noticed a few new leathers on the site this morning but this one in particular stood out to me the most....

.Meyers Leather Jacket - RRL See All - RalphLauren.com

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22385686&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family

 

At this point I don't know what to make of it.  Although, I'm sure the closer we arrive to the private sale it will have jumped more than quite a few places on my depth chart for this season.  

post #15494 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

I noticed a few new leathers on the site this morning but this one in particular stood out to me the most....
.Meyers Leather Jacket - RRL See All - RalphLauren.com

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22385686&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=family

At this point I don't know what to make of it.  Although, I'm sure the closer we arrive to the private sale it will have jumped more than quite a few places on my depth chart for this season.  


I reallly like this one, the blanket lining is a big plus too!

s7-1031643_lifestyle?wid=500&hei=500
post #15495 of 21771

Yeah that one is nice too.  Here's another that I'm certain will impress.  

Stratton Leather Coat - RRL See All - RalphLauren.com

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread