Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1030
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15437 of 255667/15/13 at 7:54ampost #15438 of 255667/15/13 at 10:14ampost #15439 of 255667/15/13 at 12:22pmpost #15440 of 255667/15/13 at 12:23pmpost #15441 of 255667/15/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Kensington
I think they fit great. I've found 501's to be too baggy all over. RRL straight legs are fairly narrow in my opinion. I prefer the slim fits but the straight legs are great too. Slim fits don't have too low of a rise. I actually found the rise better than the J Crew "484" chinos I have which have a ridiculously low rise.
As previously stated, and unless they've changed sizing, the 501 is significantly smaller than a RRL straight in the same size, in a 36 at least. The 501 has a lower rise, more taper and less thigh room. I need to get a 34 RRL straight, and I'm pretty certain they'll fit no problem. A 34 501, OTOH, would barely get over my ass. I would say that for a RRL straight in the same fit, buy one size down from your 501 size. That should be close enough. Obviously, I can't generalize across all sizes, AND my RRL straight are the old arcuates.post #15442 of 255667/15/13 at 6:43pm
Preview of Kids RRL. We just got some in our childrens dept. for the fall. Will only be between 2T and 7. They didnt want to do bigger boy sizes because it would be to close to a mens xs and small. These jackets are both made in the usa to the same standards as the mens. Price for these are 250 and 275. We will be getting more later this week.post #15443 of 255667/15/13 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Preview of Kids RRL. We just got some in our childrens dept. for the fall. Will only be between 2T and 7. They didnt want to do bigger boy sizes because it would be to close to a mens xs and small. These jackets are both made in the usa to the same standards as the mens. Price for these are 250 and 275. We will be getting more later this week.
Hmmm... Not sure what to think about this tbh.post #15444 of 255667/15/13 at 7:20pmpost #15445 of 255667/15/13 at 8:10pmpost #15446 of 255667/16/13 at 12:48pmpost #15447 of 255667/16/13 at 12:49pmpost #15448 of 255667/16/13 at 2:10pmQuote:
Wings + Horns stuff is pretty crappy construction, my westpoints look terrible and have had seams busted from wear, RRLs look newpost #15449 of 255667/16/13 at 4:29pmQuote:
What would you say RRL's quality is on par with then? Debating whether to cop a pair of their skinny chinos or just go with Unis.post #15450 of 255667/16/13 at 5:03pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (334 Members and 1268 Guests)
- › Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?