Prices are pretty good tbh... Bought a few things from him, transaction went sweet and delivery fast as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15392 of 255277/6/13 at 6:32pmpost #15393 of 255277/7/13 at 3:26amSeen the new Roper jacket, when I went in to the store yesterday. Thought the wash looked really stunning. Think it may have been this one http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22850376&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #15394 of 255277/7/13 at 10:33am
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?post #15395 of 255277/7/13 at 11:15ampost #15396 of 255277/7/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by InHocSignio
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?
I got to talked to manager at Melrose store,and their sales were still going strong.post #15397 of 255277/7/13 at 4:57pmpost #15398 of 255277/7/13 at 5:43pmpost #15399 of 255277/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15400 of 255277/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15401 of 255277/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #15402 of 255277/7/13 at 7:21pmpost #15403 of 255277/7/13 at 7:25pmpost #15404 of 255277/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #15405 of 255277/7/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
its not intended to be racist. i can still remember the first time i saw the man with heaps of RRL, sizes xs to small. more of a contempt towards those who clear out stores for resale. you can be asian or white, floridian or californian, north shore or white shore, youre the same to me
That's right, speaking in a caricature of an Asian accent isn't racist at all. You're a real cosmopolitan.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Patrik Ervell Cotton Technical Knit Cardigan Navy XS 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...