Prices are pretty good tbh... Bought a few things from him, transaction went sweet and delivery fast as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15392 of 238747/6/13 at 6:32pmpost #15393 of 238747/7/13 at 3:26amSeen the new Roper jacket, when I went in to the store yesterday. Thought the wash looked really stunning. Think it may have been this one http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22850376&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #15394 of 238747/7/13 at 10:33am
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?post #15395 of 238747/7/13 at 11:15ampost #15396 of 238747/7/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by InHocSignio
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?
I got to talked to manager at Melrose store,and their sales were still going strong.post #15397 of 238747/7/13 at 4:57pmpost #15398 of 238747/7/13 at 5:43pmpost #15399 of 238747/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15400 of 238747/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15401 of 238747/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #15402 of 238747/7/13 at 7:21pmpost #15403 of 238747/7/13 at 7:25pmpost #15404 of 238747/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #15405 of 238747/7/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
its not intended to be racist. i can still remember the first time i saw the man with heaps of RRL, sizes xs to small. more of a contempt towards those who clear out stores for resale. you can be asian or white, floridian or californian, north shore or white shore, youre the same to me
That's right, speaking in a caricature of an Asian accent isn't racist at all. You're a real cosmopolitan.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...