Prices are pretty good tbh... Bought a few things from him, transaction went sweet and delivery fast as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1027
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15392 of 237107/6/13 at 6:32pmpost #15393 of 237107/7/13 at 3:26amSeen the new Roper jacket, when I went in to the store yesterday. Thought the wash looked really stunning. Think it may have been this one http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22850376&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #15394 of 237107/7/13 at 10:33am
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?post #15395 of 237107/7/13 at 11:15ampost #15396 of 237107/7/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by InHocSignio
So, is RRL defunct or not? I remember there being a big commotion in the forums about Ralph Lauren shutting down RRL, and figured that the continuing movement of RRL through B&S and Ebay was just a whole bunch of deadstock being flushed out (given the size of the Ralph Lauren company, that didn't surprise me.) But it's more than 6 months and stuff seems to be still coming out. What is RRL now, exactly? A private designer that gets carried by smaller botiques?
I got to talked to manager at Melrose store,and their sales were still going strong.post #15397 of 237107/7/13 at 4:57pmpost #15398 of 237107/7/13 at 5:43pmpost #15399 of 237107/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15400 of 237107/7/13 at 6:41pmpost #15401 of 237107/7/13 at 6:43pmpost #15402 of 237107/7/13 at 7:21pmpost #15403 of 237107/7/13 at 7:25pmpost #15404 of 237107/7/13 at 7:27pmpost #15405 of 237107/7/13 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
its not intended to be racist. i can still remember the first time i saw the man with heaps of RRL, sizes xs to small. more of a contempt towards those who clear out stores for resale. you can be asian or white, floridian or californian, north shore or white shore, youre the same to me
That's right, speaking in a caricature of an Asian accent isn't racist at all. You're a real cosmopolitan.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 35 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 13 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...