or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1026

post #15376 of 20942
OMG.
post #15377 of 20942

Ok question here.. How many people here are from Hong Kong? Did you know there will be a DOUBLE RL opening here.. I want to know who you are!

post #15378 of 20942

Can someone explain the difference between the RRL Officer Rigid chino and the regular RRL Officer Chinos? I really like the look/fit of these: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2085 , but hate that khaki color. Olive, faded black or charcoal, or navy would be great options, but the ones on their website look exceptionally wrinkly.

post #15379 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusted View Post

Can someone explain the difference between the RRL Officer Rigid chino and the regular RRL Officer Chinos? I really like the look/fit of these: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2085
 , but hate that khaki color. Olive, faded black or charcoal, or navy would be great options, but the ones on their website look exceptionally wrinkly.

They are all the same fit, selvedge fabric is a better quality fabric and molds more to the wearer's body. The standard ones are prewashed so they look wrinkly and some are distressed
post #15380 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedmaster67 View Post

Ok question here.. How many people here are from Hong Kong? Did you know there will be a DOUBLE RL opening here.. I want to know who you are!

There's pictures of it being built on Instagram if you type #RRL in the hashtag search.
post #15381 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post

did you happen to leave it in El Segundo?

LOL........

Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

that gave me a good chuckle. i think the tribe reference flew by a lot of ppl's heads.
been a while, hope everyone is having a great weekend.


I got a kick out of that as well. I dug up TCQ on my iPod for a quick listen. Thanks for bringing me back to my college days.
post #15382 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


They are all the same fit, selvedge fabric is a better quality fabric and molds more to the wearer's body. The standard ones are prewashed so they look wrinkly and some are distressed

Is there any other brand/model you would recommend that has a similar styling and fabric to get that less distressed look?

 

I've started to look at Left Field NYC, but it is a slightly different style it seems.

post #15383 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post


I got a kick out of that as well. I dug up TCQ on my iPod for a quick listen. Thanks for bringing me back to my college days.

NIce.............ATCQ never disappoints!
post #15384 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusted View Post

Is there any other brand/model you would recommend that has a similar styling and fabric to get that less distressed look?

I've started to look at Left Field NYC, but it is a slightly different style it seems.

I like Sugar Cane and Mister Freedom.
post #15385 of 20942
Anyone have experience with RRL double O-ring belt sizing? I wear 30-31 waist jeans...should I get a size 32 or 34 belt?
post #15386 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

Anyone have experience with RRL double O-ring belt sizing? I wear 30-31 waist jeans...should I get a size 32 or 34 belt?

I have one in braided leather. I've found that for me it's best if I size up 2 from my waist size. If you're a W30 then go for 32. If you're a W31 go for a 33.
post #15387 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I have one in braided leather. I've found that for me it's best if I size up 2 from my waist size. If you're a W30 then go for 32. If you're a W31 go for a 33.

So are you saying if you're true waist 30, you would get labelled 32 belt? I am true waist 30, so I will get low straight in waist 28 and buy a belt in waist 32, that's some amazing size guide by RRL...
post #15388 of 20942
yes im a true 29 and wear all pants in RRL in size 28 cuz most are vanity sized or stretch like whoa

for belts i have several RRL belts and most are labeled 32 to fit a size 30 pant

HOWEVER the D ring belts i have gone down to labeled size 30. for example the camo one that is one sale right now i got from dastig in 32 but had to return and swap for 30 cuz it was too long. this only applies to my D ring belts
post #15389 of 20942
Anybody own the Murdock Engineer boots?
Do they run TTS?
Thoughts on them?

post #15390 of 20942
Don't think this has been posted yet but here's some behind the scene's footage from Port magazines feature on RRL. The new season stuff is looking really good. If you haven't picked up the magazine yet, its well worth it.

http://www.port-magazine.com/fashion/port-x-double-rl-the-quiet-pioneers/



Found some pictures of the event they held at the store too. Not sure if I'm greatful or thankful that I'm not in any of them. I'm sure there are a few more pictures kicking around somewhere as the photograher was constantly snapping away.


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151528939661896.1073741862.6797246895&type=3&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=spring13&utm_content=rrltwentyyears
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread