or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1021

post #15301 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

As i said before, call a store. Almost everything not current is on sale in store and for a deeper discount
Hey Dave, sorry to ask another question which store should I call? I can only find the New York City store number or does it not really matter? Thanks.
post #15302 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexzors21 View Post

Hey Dave, sorry to ask another question which store should I call? I can only find the New York City store number or does it not really matter? Thanks.

If you call them, they will be able to check the inventory of all other RRL stores.
post #15303 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

If you call them, they will be able to check the inventory of all other RRL stores.

What Hoit said
post #15304 of 20946
Man of Steel features Clark Kent rocking the RRL white henley in the ice cave. Hotcha!
post #15305 of 20946
Stopped by store today for some stuff for my gf and ended up getting this shirt for $75




Also saw a pair of green herringbone trousers at 9.4oz felt really stiff and nice. Will definitely be buying that pair in a few months
post #15306 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

 

Thanks!

Might try a pair out and just not tell anyone they're womens haha

It's not so much the fit, as the denim they use and construction for women's is a lot cheaper and flimsier.

post #15307 of 20946

 

Did anyone here get this limited shirt when available last year?

post #15308 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post




Did anyone here get this limited shirt when available last year?

Yeah. Randolph Scott has one. He wore it in "Ride The High Country". That's one of the most inappropriate western shirts you can wear. It's probably only good in a rainstorm. But otherwise you'd fry wearing something like that.

Cool design but so unsuitable for today's environment.
post #15309 of 20946
Oh lord, everyone please take warning and block user " hooni76" if your an ebay seller. Sold them an immaculate Black Label henley and they claimed it was damaged. I offered them a full refund if they send it back but they wanted money and to keep the shirt. Now I have negative feedback because Ebay has no seller protection anymore.
Edited by Kensington - 6/26/13 at 2:30pm
post #15310 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Oh lord, everyone please take warning and block user " hooni76" if your an ebay seller. Sold them an immaculate Black Label henley and they claimed it was damaged. I offered them a full refund if they send it back but they wanted money and to keep the shirt. Now I have negative feedback because Ebay has no seller protection anymore.

It's horrendous isn't it. I certainly feel you're pain - have had so many issues myself recently. How does that work anyway - if you bought something from a brick&mortar store you couldn't get a refund without returning the item. What makes eBay think this is ok?
post #15311 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Stopped by store today for some stuff for my gf and ended up getting this shirt for $75




Also saw a pair of green herringbone trousers at 9.4oz felt really stiff and nice. Will definitely be buying that pair in a few months

That is a great shirt, but I found the sizing all messed up.  Medium is too tight and Large is too Large... I feel like Goldilocks...

post #15312 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Oh lord, everyone please take warning and block user " hooni76" if your an ebay seller. Sold them an immaculate Black Label henley and they claimed it was damaged. I offered them a full refund if they send it back but they wanted money and to keep the shirt. Now I have negative feedback because Ebay has no seller protection anymore.

 

As the saying goes : If you can't afford to lose it, don't sell it on ebay.

post #15313 of 20946

That guy's FB is on private, that's a red flag those people usually neg compulsively and scam people.

post #15314 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikid View Post

That is a great shirt, but I found the sizing all messed up.  Medium is too tight and Large is too Large... I feel like Goldilocks...

Yeah I didn't try it on before I bought as I was in a slight rush but the slimmer medium is perfect for me, upper sleeve area a bit tight but nothing too bad. Didn't expect to kop anything but one look at the shirt and I had to kop
post #15315 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

It's not so much the fit, as the denim they use and construction for women's is a lot cheaper and flimsier.

 

Honestly right now the fit is a lot more important to me. The quality of the RRL mens I have had are amazing, but if they don't fit that doesn't really matter.

 

If they are pretty cheap is it stupid for me to wear girls jeans? I mean, looking at the pics they look just like guys jeans....I just feel weird about pulling the trigger haha.

 

Sucks being so freakin skinny

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread