or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1019

post #15271 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Personally I don't like the feel of having my balls in a vice so I would go with the 32.

Yeah, I think the "boys" would appreciate the 32. Thanks Hoit, repped. Now on to find a 32x34....
post #15272 of 20961
Officer chinos on sale during give in style

And always size thighs for denim
post #15273 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Officer chinos on sale during give in style

And always size thighs for denim

like what 30% off?
post #15274 of 20961
25%
post #15275 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

25%

 

 

thanks.

post #15276 of 20961
Update:

They pushed the extra 25 to Tuesday now.
post #15277 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastig View Post

Heads up guys:

All sale items will be an additional 25% off starting the 27th.

I still have a decent stock in Santa fe and army surplus. We have also received fall icon if you guys are looking for new items. I will always try my best to get things from other stores, but it is hard to garauntee items from other stores. If there is anything you guys for sure want and if I have it, I can set it aside. Please email my work email and not pm.

Thanks,

Robert.schoettker@ralphlauren.com

 

How much does your store usually charge for shipping?

post #15278 of 20961
Hey guys, so the only things on sale are the item's in the online store? Or does the sale have different items in store? And on Tuesday all the item's online are going to drop 25%? Sorry for all the questions just trying to clarify. Love RRL, would like to get my hands on some more!
post #15279 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexzors21 View Post

Hey guys, so the only things on sale are the item's in the online store? Or does the sale have different items in store? And on Tuesday all the item's online are going to drop 25%? Sorry for all the questions just trying to clarify. Love RRL, would like to get my hands on some more!

The stuff already on sale on the site is getting an additional 25% taken off the sale price. The stuff in the regular section of the site is not going on sale.

FYI, the prices are lower in store than online so try calling a store if you plan to buy something.
post #15280 of 20961

Arrived today:

 

 

post #15281 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

Arrived today:






Got a pair of the sneakers about two weeks ago. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15282 of 20961
Are the 'Field Officer Chino' the same cut as the Rigid 'Twill Officer Chino' but a different (softer, washed) material? Is the hem width/leg opening the same on both models?

Field Officer: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11750068&cp=11588650.12138267&ab=ln_men_cs2_chinos&view=99&parentPage=family

Rigid Officer Chino: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088135&cp=11588650.12138268&ab=ln_men_cs2_pants&view=99&parentPage=family
post #15283 of 20961
double post baldy[1].gif
post #15284 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastig View Post

Heads up guys:

All sale items will be an additional 25% off starting the 27th.

I still have a decent stock in Santa fe and army surplus. We have also received fall icon if you guys are looking for new items. I will always try my best to get things from other stores, but it is hard to garauntee items from other stores. If there is anything you guys for sure want and if I have it, I can set it aside. Please email my work email and not pm.

Thanks,

Robert.schoettker@ralphlauren.com

 

can't wait icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #15285 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

Arrived today:

 

 

 

How does the shirt fit. Is it a roomy fit like the standard workshirts or a more slim fit like the Westerns or this season Chambray Jack rabbit shirts which I bought in both colors ? also is it a medium weight shirt or a more lightweight shirt? thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread