Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1015
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15212 of 237396/15/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
All the belts there now are like size 38 and up. Unless they got more in the past 5 dayspost #15213 of 237396/15/13 at 9:49pmpost #15214 of 237396/15/13 at 9:55pmpost #15215 of 237396/16/13 at 2:02amQuote:
I don't suppose you picked up the 36 and are looking to offload them? If its the same as one of my suits I'd love a backup pair of trousers.
Edited to say that I picked up a couple of things on the sale yesterday. The cream hoodie, a short sleeve henley a pair of ter Royale work pants, a pair of carpenter jean (maybe a bit too distressed for here and this awesome vintage bag.
Edited by Jagger_On - 6/16/13 at 2:45ampost #15216 of 237396/16/13 at 12:54pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/RALPH-LAUREN-DOUBLE-RL-RRL-RAW-RINSE-SLIM-BOOTCUT-JAPANESE-SELVEDGE-JEANS-250-/221231827465?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&var=&hash=item791b2c3eb3
looks like I shouldn't be posting PSA announcements here anymore.post #15217 of 237396/16/13 at 4:15pmpost #15218 of 237396/16/13 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
looks like I shouldn't be posting PSA announcements here anymore.
haha..., though isn't there usually plenty slim boot popping all the time for around 100 anyway...post #15219 of 237396/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #15220 of 237396/18/13 at 7:02amThought I'd post the belt I bought for myself...
It caught my eye as I'd seen similar in black and brown. This had a dark brown (almost burnished) appearance on one side, and a rougher lighter brown on the other. It was the only belt like this in the store, the coloring made it much more attractive to me than either the plain black or plain brown versions.post #15221 of 237396/18/13 at 8:22ampost #15222 of 237396/18/13 at 8:47ampost #15223 of 237396/18/13 at 10:45ampost #15224 of 237396/18/13 at 1:32pmpost #15225 of 237396/18/13 at 3:07pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1687 Active Users (398 Members and 1289 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 seconds ago
- › La camicia con l'anima - Mary Frittolini bespoke shirts 6 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Suit brands for short/thin guy? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...