Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1015
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15212 of 238766/15/13 at 9:04pmQuote:
All the belts there now are like size 38 and up. Unless they got more in the past 5 dayspost #15213 of 238766/15/13 at 9:49pmpost #15214 of 238766/15/13 at 9:55pmpost #15215 of 238766/16/13 at 2:02amQuote:
I don't suppose you picked up the 36 and are looking to offload them? If its the same as one of my suits I'd love a backup pair of trousers.
Edited to say that I picked up a couple of things on the sale yesterday. The cream hoodie, a short sleeve henley a pair of ter Royale work pants, a pair of carpenter jean (maybe a bit too distressed for here and this awesome vintage bag.
Edited by Jagger_On - 6/16/13 at 2:45ampost #15216 of 238766/16/13 at 12:54pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/RALPH-LAUREN-DOUBLE-RL-RRL-RAW-RINSE-SLIM-BOOTCUT-JAPANESE-SELVEDGE-JEANS-250-/221231827465?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&var=&hash=item791b2c3eb3
looks like I shouldn't be posting PSA announcements here anymore.post #15217 of 238766/16/13 at 4:15pmpost #15218 of 238766/16/13 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
looks like I shouldn't be posting PSA announcements here anymore.
haha..., though isn't there usually plenty slim boot popping all the time for around 100 anyway...post #15219 of 238766/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #15220 of 238766/18/13 at 7:02amThought I'd post the belt I bought for myself...
It caught my eye as I'd seen similar in black and brown. This had a dark brown (almost burnished) appearance on one side, and a rougher lighter brown on the other. It was the only belt like this in the store, the coloring made it much more attractive to me than either the plain black or plain brown versions.post #15221 of 238766/18/13 at 8:22ampost #15222 of 238766/18/13 at 8:47ampost #15223 of 238766/18/13 at 10:45ampost #15224 of 238766/18/13 at 1:32pmpost #15225 of 238766/18/13 at 3:07pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1620 Active Users (347 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Meermin MTO Burgundy Oxfords US7.5 (UK6.5) wide 9 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 40 seconds ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 40 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Tie Lot: Sam Hober, Drakes, Isaia, Band of Outsiders 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...