or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1013

post #15181 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

Just picked up the RRL Dixon Varsity Jacket. Its an amazing wool blend jacket that can be worn with pretty much everything. Great piece. They got the fit right as well. Sleeves aren't too long and its not too snug in the torso. Pretty impressive.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21362816&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&s=A-ProductAge&pg=1&parentPage=family


Did you order the same size as you normally would in the shirts?
post #15182 of 21545

Anybody having this Leather Tote Bag??

 

I'd like to know if the handle wide enough for shoulder carry?

 

Thanks!  :)

post #15183 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

Yeah, how does that varsity jacket compare in real life to the website pics? Is it as dark as the website makes it out to be?

Its a pretty dark weave with greens, dark greys, almost black tones. Looks much better than those shitty web shots. The materials they used are fantastic. Might be sourced out of Scotland or British Isles. They lined the sleeves so it's not scratchy at all. Its a great jacket.
post #15184 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

Its a pretty dark weave with greens, dark greys, almost black tones. Looks much better than those shitty web shots. The materials they used are fantastic. Might be sourced out of Scotland or British Isles. They lined the sleeves so it's not scratchy at all. Its a great jacket.

Can you take a few shots of it? Mainly the fabric up close. The website pics suck. I have the Indian varsity jacket which is probably the same cut and material, i just want to see the real color of the new one.
post #15185 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi Se View Post

Anybody having this Leather Tote Bag??



I'd like to know if the handle wide enough for shoulder carry?

Thanks!  smile.gif

Are you a woman?
post #15186 of 21545
It's European!
post #15187 of 21545
no one's seen this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

i forgot to mention, i did see something at the RRL store last week, a limited edition vest. its olive and comes with 2 WW2 (or WW1? i forget) patches. each vest has different patches. really nice but it was $500 or $600...
post #15188 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

no one's seen this?

I saw those vests at Melrose store. Different patches on each one and even canvas they used was unique.

And I think they are on sale?
post #15189 of 21545
Oops
Double post
post #15190 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I saw those vests at Melrose store. Different patches on each one and even canvas they used was unique.

And I think they are on sale?

do u recall the sale price? the SA didnt mention one.
post #15191 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

do u recall the sale price? the SA didnt mention one.

I think it was 30% off but not 100% sure.
post #15192 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post

I've been invited but i'm flying back from abroad that day so i'm not sure i'll get down. If i do i'll post some pics.

My SA mentioned something about this to me a few weeks back and that I'd get an invite but I never heard anything. I'll drop in at the weekend to see if I can wangle an invite but did you receive an email or something in the post?
post #15193 of 21545
All Barney NY stopped carrying RRL, I was at Beverly Hills location and asked SA where can I find the RRLs? And he said they stopped carrying it.
post #15194 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

All Barney NY stopped carrying RRL, I was at Beverly Hills location and asked SA where can I find the RRLs? And he said they stopped carrying it.

Scott at that store said Madison store will still stock RRL

The Beverly Hills Barneys has the most clueless SA's have ever met
post #15195 of 21545
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Scott at that store said Madison store will still stock RRL

The Beverly Hills Barneys has the most clueless SA's have ever met

I see.

Do you know the reason why they stopped distributing to other Barneys stores?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread