Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1011post #15151 of 281266/9/13 at 12:36pmpost #15152 of 281266/9/13 at 1:19pmpost #15153 of 281266/9/13 at 1:28pmpost #15154 of 281266/9/13 at 2:41pmpost #15155 of 281266/9/13 at 5:47pmpost #15156 of 281266/10/13 at 12:26ampost #15157 of 281266/10/13 at 1:07ampost #15158 of 281266/10/13 at 5:40ampost #15159 of 281266/10/13 at 5:42amQuote:Originally Posted by humblepolo757
Check out my ebay , im no fraud customer guarantee is most important to me http://www.ebay.com/itm/251285864973?redirect=mobile my username is transformer757
How much of a discount can I get on these?
I'm name dropping "Eric Feldman" here.post #15160 of 281266/10/13 at 6:12amQuote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
How much of a discount can I get on these?
I'm name dropping "Eric Feldman" here.
Those would look amazing on you with some low straights..post #15161 of 281266/10/13 at 6:17ampost #15162 of 281266/10/13 at 7:43ampost #15163 of 281266/10/13 at 9:03amTo get things back on track.
Summer RRL Sale
Our first group, army surplus will be going on sale tomorrow. Roughly 30%. Search the website with that key term to know what is army surplus. Also, some summer icon stuff and summer bags.
Thanks guys. Email me if you want anything and I can set it aside. As you guys know with last time, some RRL items can be sold out on the first day.
Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org #15164 of 281266/10/13 at 2:12pmi've put in the measurements for about half the items in my B&S, will hopefully get to the rest by tomorrow lol.
i forgot to mention, i did see something at the RRL store last week, a limited edition vest. its olive and comes with 2 WW2 (or WW1? i forget) patches. each vest has different patches. really nice but it was $500 or $600...post #15165 of 281266/10/13 at 3:40pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1206 Active Users (129 Members and 1077 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 minutes ago
- › Alden whiskey LWB and hunt green boot 34 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...