or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1010

post #15136 of 20926

Anyone own the Midland Low Straights? 

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21362546

 

Thoughts on the wash/denim?

post #15137 of 20926

Just heard the concepts for AW.

 

First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.

Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.

and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.

 

sounds good.

post #15138 of 20926
hmmm very curious to see the highlands collection
post #15139 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

hmmm very curious to see the highlands collection

Oh man, I'm excited for this!
post #15140 of 20926
Ooooohhhh yeah.... Highlands sounds SWEET!
post #15141 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post

Just heard the concepts for AW.

 

First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.

Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.

and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.

 

sounds good.

whats AW? and it does sound good...wonder what the highlands looks like

post #15142 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post

whats AW? and it does sound good...wonder what the highlands looks like

 Autumn/Winter

post #15143 of 20926
Yeah, liking the sound of that. Hopefully there will be some big, chunky tweed trousers.

Quick fit pic from today. I'm totally loving this shawl jacket that I recently picked up. Perfect for the current weather we're having.
post #15144 of 20926
Has anyone purchased from ebay seller behaslaha? Any problems? Their listings are a mess and it makes me kind of hesitant.
post #15145 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Has anyone purchased from ebay seller behaslaha? Any problems? Their listings are a mess and it makes me kind of hesitant.

She can't type but make her an offer she will probably accept. She has a ton of nicer selvedge rrl stuff and I got a pair of jeans for my gf
post #15146 of 20926

I'll be in LA this weekend. Look forward to checking out some RRL stores and this place.

post #15147 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Has anyone purchased from ebay seller behaslaha? Any problems? Their listings are a mess and it makes me kind of hesitant.

Good experience with Behaslaha here as well. I was interested in purchasing a pair of slim straights from her last year but was unsure of the size I needed. She invited me to her shop in LA for a try on prior to purchase. Denim of all types and makers is stacked to the ceiling. I picked through piles of RRL denim before settling on a size. Good people and good sellers despite having an organized chaos feel. If the size or price isn't right, don't hesitate to make a request - as stevent said, there is a good chance she will help you out.
post #15148 of 20926
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

I'll be in LA this weekend. Look forward to checking out some RRL stores and this place.
RRL Clothing,
If your taste leans you toward the workwear inspired RRL lines, your head will explode at Rising Sun - these guys kill it. The shop aesthetic is spot on and the quality of craftsmanship is top notch. It will be a challenge to keep the plastic in the wallet, trust me. (Be sure to check out the boots. You can what Julian has been up to since he moved on from RRL.)
post #15149 of 20926
by the way TJMax around 20th st (Manhattan) have some random RRL/Rugby stuff on sale (plus some black and purple label), though the packing is far and between and it's all over the place, so you would really need to dig to find just a few nice things
post #15150 of 20926
Already see some Roper denim on ebay. Wondering if these were the ones bought from the SH sale.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread