Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1009
Styleforum Top Picks
Just heard the concepts for AW.
First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.
Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.
and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.
whats AW? and it does sound good...wonder what the highlands looks like
She can't type but make her an offer she will probably accept. She has a ton of nicer selvedge rrl stuff and I got a pair of jeans for my gf
Good experience with Behaslaha here as well. I was interested in purchasing a pair of slim straights from her last year but was unsure of the size I needed. She invited me to her shop in LA for a try on prior to purchase. Denim of all types and makers is stacked to the ceiling. I picked through piles of RRL denim before settling on a size. Good people and good sellers despite having an organized chaos feel. If the size or price isn't right, don't hesitate to make a request - as stevent said, there is a good chance she will help you out.
I'll be in LA this weekend. Look forward to checking out some RRL stores and this place.
If your taste leans you toward the workwear inspired RRL lines, your head will explode at Rising Sun - these guys kill it. The shop aesthetic is spot on and the quality of craftsmanship is top notch. It will be a challenge to keep the plastic in the wallet, trust me. (Be sure to check out the boots. You can what Julian has been up to since he moved on from RRL.)
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Bubbling on Chest Piece of Jacket [ Moss Bros - Blazer - Grey Suit ] 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 24 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Merino Jade (V) BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Help: Looking for similar style 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...