Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1008post #15106 of 260286/6/13 at 10:00ampost #15107 of 260286/6/13 at 10:02ampost #15108 of 260286/6/13 at 10:07ampost #15109 of 260286/6/13 at 10:18ampost #15110 of 260286/6/13 at 10:35ampost #15111 of 260286/6/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
I thought chain stitching was a pretty standard technique for embroidering those kind of patches.
That cat jacket is pretty sweet. I might have to get it..
I passed on the Indian head one when it was in stores and then regretted it but managed to track one down on e-bay.
But now I don't wear it for fear of being labelled a Redskins fan.
LOL yes that was my thought esp being in the DC area
i like the cat one better as well but the price is just so WHOAH
also hate cats ... only like dogs lol but would pick up if its cheaperpost #15112 of 260286/6/13 at 11:04ampost #15113 of 260286/6/13 at 3:23pm
does anyone know how this fits? like it kind of looks like its supposed to be a bit longer than other shirts but im not surepost #15114 of 260286/6/13 at 3:36pmpost #15115 of 260286/6/13 at 3:39pmpost #15116 of 260286/6/13 at 10:17pmpost #15117 of 260286/7/13 at 3:04am
Just heard the concepts for AW.
First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.
Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.
and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.
sounds good.post #15118 of 260286/7/13 at 4:35ampost #15119 of 260286/7/13 at 6:56ampost #15120 of 260286/7/13 at 7:03am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding