Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:41 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1008post #15106 of 238766/6/13 at 10:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15107 of 238766/6/13 at 10:02ampost #15108 of 238766/6/13 at 10:07ampost #15109 of 238766/6/13 at 10:18ampost #15110 of 238766/6/13 at 10:35ampost #15111 of 238766/6/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
I thought chain stitching was a pretty standard technique for embroidering those kind of patches.
That cat jacket is pretty sweet. I might have to get it..
I passed on the Indian head one when it was in stores and then regretted it but managed to track one down on e-bay.
But now I don't wear it for fear of being labelled a Redskins fan.
LOL yes that was my thought esp being in the DC area
i like the cat one better as well but the price is just so WHOAH
also hate cats ... only like dogs lol but would pick up if its cheaperpost #15112 of 238766/6/13 at 11:04ampost #15113 of 238766/6/13 at 3:23pm
does anyone know how this fits? like it kind of looks like its supposed to be a bit longer than other shirts but im not surepost #15114 of 238766/6/13 at 3:36pmpost #15115 of 238766/6/13 at 3:39pmpost #15116 of 238766/6/13 at 10:17pmpost #15117 of 238766/7/13 at 3:04am
Just heard the concepts for AW.
First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.
Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.
and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.
sounds good.post #15118 of 238766/7/13 at 4:35ampost #15119 of 238766/7/13 at 6:56am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 56 seconds ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Restaurant Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Why was this thread deleted? 4 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...