Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1008post #15106 of 255276/6/13 at 10:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15107 of 255276/6/13 at 10:02ampost #15108 of 255276/6/13 at 10:07ampost #15109 of 255276/6/13 at 10:18ampost #15110 of 255276/6/13 at 10:35ampost #15111 of 255276/6/13 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by zippyh
I thought chain stitching was a pretty standard technique for embroidering those kind of patches.
That cat jacket is pretty sweet. I might have to get it..
I passed on the Indian head one when it was in stores and then regretted it but managed to track one down on e-bay.
But now I don't wear it for fear of being labelled a Redskins fan.
LOL yes that was my thought esp being in the DC area
i like the cat one better as well but the price is just so WHOAH
also hate cats ... only like dogs lol but would pick up if its cheaperpost #15112 of 255276/6/13 at 11:04ampost #15113 of 255276/6/13 at 3:23pm
does anyone know how this fits? like it kind of looks like its supposed to be a bit longer than other shirts but im not surepost #15114 of 255276/6/13 at 3:36pmpost #15115 of 255276/6/13 at 3:39pmpost #15116 of 255276/6/13 at 10:17pmpost #15117 of 255276/7/13 at 3:04am
Just heard the concepts for AW.
First delivery is Lonesome Dove - a washed out Western collection.
Then Golden Age which sounds fantastic which is based on the 1920's motorcycle clubs, leather, Knit and club sweaters.
and finally Highlands - British Tweed hunting and shooting collection.
sounds good.post #15118 of 255276/7/13 at 4:35ampost #15119 of 255276/7/13 at 6:56am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › How many miles did you run today? 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Office Boot - UK 6.5 - Rain Last perf toe BRAND NEW 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots