anything still left at 28/small for RRL? how about 29/30 or 36/38, 14.5/15/small in RLBL/RLPL?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1007post #15091 of 234096/6/13 at 6:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15092 of 234096/6/13 at 6:53ampost #15093 of 234096/6/13 at 7:42amI'll put some stuff up in B&S when I have a chance. Stuffs I got today are:
Overdyed Pocket T-Shirts ($115): M, L & XL
Long-Sleeved Striped Boatneck ($225): M
Cashmere Crewneck Pullover ($495): M
Chambray Jackrabbit Shirt ($250): L
Slim-fit Roper Wash Denim ($390): 30x34, 31x32, 31x34
Let me know if anyone wants anything.post #15094 of 234096/6/13 at 7:44ampost #15095 of 234096/6/13 at 7:58ampost #15096 of 234096/6/13 at 8:26amQuote:
Ha, you can buy as much as you want at 60-70% off, but when it hits 80% off they restrict people purely out of spite.
Restrictions are so pathetic and pointless, because all resellers show up in groups and are able to max out all their credit cards either way. Or they'll come back in a couple of hours since the place is so packed nobody will recognize them.
Was there even that much RRL left? Or were these the Polo asian resellers?post #15097 of 234096/6/13 at 8:29ampost #15098 of 234096/6/13 at 8:33am
Probably not, just when things hit 80% off they restrict resellers because people show up on the last day to get the deepest discounts and managers can't handle bourgeois with lots of money to spend, and are really only interested in helping more plebs get dream deals on overpriced designer garb so they come back next year.
At 60-70% off they let you buy as much as you want, with zero restrictions but at 80-85% it's 5 per customer? Surely SH knows being around since the 1980s that when a tour bus full of Asians shows up to buy tons and tons of crappy overstock, they are resellers overseas. That's what I hate most, how they change the rules as they see fit and make all kinds of assumptions.
Basically they are OKAY with resellers as long as they pay top dollar and not fire sale prices. This is why RRL stores don't have restrictions, because they rarely have anything more than 60-70% off. Why the hypocrisy? If you buy 100 items to resell at MSRP you are a great customer and everybody loves you and asks you to come back. If you buy 100 items at 80% off you are a scumbag and everybody gives you a hard time and delete your email from the computer so you don't get more coupons!
That's the beauty of being a low brow manager at a corporate clothing store/ discount event who wear the same 2 outfits to work everyday, you can make up new rules, discriminate, or make up exceptions whenever you feel like it and not be held accountable.
Either ban resellers from stores or don't bother them with pesky restrictions. First come first serve in my opinion.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 6/6/13 at 9:11ampost #15099 of 234096/6/13 at 8:36ampost #15100 of 234096/6/13 at 9:03ampost #15101 of 234096/6/13 at 9:33ampost #15102 of 234096/6/13 at 9:33ampost #15103 of 234096/6/13 at 9:40ampost #15104 of 234096/6/13 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
And I thought the $140 I paid in December was a good deal
Did I miss something here?
It says item is no longer available. I guess someone wiped it out or something.
- The Official RRL Thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 24 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan