Oh, and hi Steve!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1007
Styleforum Top Picks
notice if there were any t-shirts in L left? trying to decide whether I trek up there...
Overdyed Pocket T-Shirts ($115): M, L & XL
Long-Sleeved Striped Boatneck ($225): M
Cashmere Crewneck Pullover ($495): M
Chambray Jackrabbit Shirt ($250): L
Slim-fit Roper Wash Denim ($390): 30x34, 31x32, 31x34
Let me know if anyone wants anything.
Ha, you can buy as much as you want at 60-70% off, but when it hits 80% off they restrict people purely out of spite.
Restrictions are so pathetic and pointless, because all resellers show up in groups and are able to max out all their credit cards either way. Or they'll come back in a couple of hours since the place is so packed nobody will recognize them.
Was there even that much RRL left? Or were these the Polo asian resellers?
Probably not, just when things hit 80% off they restrict resellers because people show up on the last day to get the deepest discounts and managers can't handle bourgeois with lots of money to spend, and are really only interested in helping more plebs get dream deals on overpriced designer garb so they come back next year.
At 60-70% off they let you buy as much as you want, with zero restrictions but at 80-85% it's 5 per customer? Surely SH knows being around since the 1980s that when a tour bus full of Asians shows up to buy tons and tons of crappy overstock, they are resellers overseas. That's what I hate most, how they change the rules as they see fit and make all kinds of assumptions.
Basically they are OKAY with resellers as long as they pay top dollar and not fire sale prices. This is why RRL stores don't have restrictions, because they rarely have anything more than 60-70% off. Why the hypocrisy? If you buy 100 items to resell at MSRP you are a great customer and everybody loves you and asks you to come back. If you buy 100 items at 80% off you are a scumbag and everybody gives you a hard time and delete your email from the computer so you don't get more coupons!
That's the beauty of being a low brow manager at a corporate clothing store/ discount event who wear the same 2 outfits to work everyday, you can make up new rules, discriminate, or make up exceptions whenever you feel like it and not be held accountable.
Either ban resellers from stores or don't bother them with pesky restrictions. First come first serve in my opinion.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 6/6/13 at 9:11am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 25 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ 27 minutes ago
- › What boots are these? 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...