anything still left at 28/small for RRL? how about 29/30 or 36/38, 14.5/15/small in RLBL/RLPL?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:02 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1007post #15091 of 278916/6/13 at 6:51ampost #15092 of 278916/6/13 at 6:53ampost #15093 of 278916/6/13 at 7:42amI'll put some stuff up in B&S when I have a chance. Stuffs I got today are:
Overdyed Pocket T-Shirts ($115): M, L & XL
Long-Sleeved Striped Boatneck ($225): M
Cashmere Crewneck Pullover ($495): M
Chambray Jackrabbit Shirt ($250): L
Slim-fit Roper Wash Denim ($390): 30x34, 31x32, 31x34
Let me know if anyone wants anything.post #15094 of 278916/6/13 at 7:44ampost #15095 of 278916/6/13 at 7:58ampost #15096 of 278916/6/13 at 8:26amQuote:
Ha, you can buy as much as you want at 60-70% off, but when it hits 80% off they restrict people purely out of spite.
Restrictions are so pathetic and pointless, because all resellers show up in groups and are able to max out all their credit cards either way. Or they'll come back in a couple of hours since the place is so packed nobody will recognize them.
Was there even that much RRL left? Or were these the Polo asian resellers?post #15097 of 278916/6/13 at 8:29ampost #15098 of 278916/6/13 at 8:33am
Probably not, just when things hit 80% off they restrict resellers because people show up on the last day to get the deepest discounts and managers can't handle bourgeois with lots of money to spend, and are really only interested in helping more plebs get dream deals on overpriced designer garb so they come back next year.
At 60-70% off they let you buy as much as you want, with zero restrictions but at 80-85% it's 5 per customer? Surely SH knows being around since the 1980s that when a tour bus full of Asians shows up to buy tons and tons of crappy overstock, they are resellers overseas. That's what I hate most, how they change the rules as they see fit and make all kinds of assumptions.
Basically they are OKAY with resellers as long as they pay top dollar and not fire sale prices. This is why RRL stores don't have restrictions, because they rarely have anything more than 60-70% off. Why the hypocrisy? If you buy 100 items to resell at MSRP you are a great customer and everybody loves you and asks you to come back. If you buy 100 items at 80% off you are a scumbag and everybody gives you a hard time and delete your email from the computer so you don't get more coupons!
That's the beauty of being a low brow manager at a corporate clothing store/ discount event who wear the same 2 outfits to work everyday, you can make up new rules, discriminate, or make up exceptions whenever you feel like it and not be held accountable.
Either ban resellers from stores or don't bother them with pesky restrictions. First come first serve in my opinion.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 6/6/13 at 9:11ampost #15099 of 278916/6/13 at 8:36ampost #15100 of 278916/6/13 at 9:03ampost #15101 of 278916/6/13 at 9:33ampost #15102 of 278916/6/13 at 9:33ampost #15103 of 278916/6/13 at 9:40ampost #15104 of 278916/6/13 at 9:52amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
And I thought the $140 I paid in December was a good deal
Did I miss something here?
It says item is no longer available. I guess someone wiped it out or something.post #15105 of 278916/6/13 at 9:57am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Quality Of Grenson Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › DROPS Caruso made Ralph Lauren Black Label RLBL 100% Cashmere 38-40L 9 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Madison Gray Staple Suit 39R 11 minutes ago
- › DROP Beautiful Soft Samuelsohn Gray and Purple Plaid Wool Blazer 40L 12 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 15 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway