or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 991

post #14851 of 20110
Gotta love Barneys! Order cancelled, no stock. If anyone picked up a pair of the RRL khaki officer chinos in 32 and it's not working out, PM me please.
post #14852 of 20110
1993 is the early 90s...
post #14853 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Gotta love Barneys! Order cancelled, no stock. If anyone picked up a pair of the RRL khaki officer chinos in 32 and it's not working out, PM me please.

Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
post #14854 of 20110

is whats online pretty much all that's in the stores? or is there more stuff in the store that's not online specifically the shirts...thanks

post #14855 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair

Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?
post #14856 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?

Last summer a few Barney's
post #14857 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Gotta love Barneys! Order cancelled, no stock. If anyone picked up a pair of the RRL khaki officer chinos in 32 and it's not working out, PM me please.

With Barney's online, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I order something that's on sale and it actually ships.
post #14858 of 20110

Never had a problem with Barney's Warehouse. I guess it's no different than when Polo.com sells out. That's the price you pay when you wait for 72% off and 100 people jump on the same sale at 3:30am....

post #14859 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair

Oh well, no biggie. Just a hassle and seems a little backwards that Barney's Warehouse will put an order through, charge the card, THEN check for stock and have to reverse the whole process.
post #14860 of 20110
I keep pulling off the fly buttons on my Officer Chinos (two different pairs). Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just being too aggressive when unbuttoning my flies? (There's a joke there somewhere).

They'd be the perfect chinos if I didn't have to spend most Sunday evenings sewing buttons back on.
post #14861 of 20110
That seems to be a common problem with the officer chino buttons.
post #14862 of 20110
So is the stuff currently on sale...

HERE

... the extent of the memorial day sale?
post #14863 of 20110
weak ... everything i want isnt applicable to the mem sale frown.gif
post #14864 of 20110

wait so the said 40% off sale is different from this mem sale?

post #14865 of 20110
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

weak ... everything i want isnt applicable to the mem sale frown.gif

Same, no Boy's Cashmere Knits in Large/X-Large frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread