Last summer a few Barney's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 990post #14836 of 238685/20/13 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14837 of 238685/20/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
With Barney's online, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I order something that's on sale and it actually ships.post #14838 of 238685/20/13 at 5:32pmpost #14839 of 238685/20/13 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Oh well, no biggie. Just a hassle and seems a little backwards that Barney's Warehouse will put an order through, charge the card, THEN check for stock and have to reverse the whole process.post #14840 of 238685/21/13 at 2:10amI keep pulling off the fly buttons on my Officer Chinos (two different pairs). Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just being too aggressive when unbuttoning my flies? (There's a joke there somewhere).
They'd be the perfect chinos if I didn't have to spend most Sunday evenings sewing buttons back on.post #14841 of 238685/21/13 at 6:36ampost #14842 of 238685/21/13 at 8:53ampost #14843 of 238685/21/13 at 8:59ampost #14844 of 238685/21/13 at 9:16ampost #14845 of 238685/21/13 at 9:16ampost #14846 of 238685/21/13 at 9:25am
i wanted this
but they ran out of xsmall awhile ago and i like to get 2 sizes to see whats better fitting...ugh...
was also thinking of this aswell tho http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408956&cp=2943767.21299886&view=99&ab=ln_nodivision_cs6_rrlupto30%25off&parentPage=family
anyone have this one? hows the material and fit thankspost #14847 of 238685/21/13 at 9:33ampost #14848 of 238685/21/13 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by midcut
I keep pulling off the fly buttons on my Officer Chinos (two different pairs). Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just being too aggressive when unbuttoning my flies? (There's a joke there somewhere).
They'd be the perfect chinos if I didn't have to spend most Sunday evenings sewing buttons back on.
I didn't have any problem with the button, though I can only speak for the rigid, and back in 2010post #14849 of 238685/21/13 at 11:46ampost #14850 of 238685/21/13 at 11:51amQuote:Originally Posted by BearBindel
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You're not meant to list your classified in this thread. Oh, and $160 for some used jeans isn't such a good deal.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 27 minutes ago
- › Casper Mattress 28 minutes ago
- › Kit chen Design In Glasgow Area UK 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...