Last summer a few Barney's
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 990post #14836 of 255645/20/13 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14837 of 255645/20/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
With Barney's online, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I order something that's on sale and it actually ships.post #14838 of 255645/20/13 at 5:32pmpost #14839 of 255645/20/13 at 7:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Oh well, no biggie. Just a hassle and seems a little backwards that Barney's Warehouse will put an order through, charge the card, THEN check for stock and have to reverse the whole process.post #14840 of 255645/21/13 at 2:10amI keep pulling off the fly buttons on my Officer Chinos (two different pairs). Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just being too aggressive when unbuttoning my flies? (There's a joke there somewhere).
They'd be the perfect chinos if I didn't have to spend most Sunday evenings sewing buttons back on.post #14841 of 255645/21/13 at 6:36ampost #14842 of 255645/21/13 at 8:53ampost #14843 of 255645/21/13 at 8:59ampost #14844 of 255645/21/13 at 9:16ampost #14845 of 255645/21/13 at 9:16ampost #14846 of 255645/21/13 at 9:25am
i wanted this
but they ran out of xsmall awhile ago and i like to get 2 sizes to see whats better fitting...ugh...
was also thinking of this aswell tho http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408956&cp=2943767.21299886&view=99&ab=ln_nodivision_cs6_rrlupto30%25off&parentPage=family
anyone have this one? hows the material and fit thankspost #14847 of 255645/21/13 at 9:33ampost #14848 of 255645/21/13 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by midcut
I keep pulling off the fly buttons on my Officer Chinos (two different pairs). Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just being too aggressive when unbuttoning my flies? (There's a joke there somewhere).
They'd be the perfect chinos if I didn't have to spend most Sunday evenings sewing buttons back on.
I didn't have any problem with the button, though I can only speak for the rigid, and back in 2010post #14849 of 255645/21/13 at 11:46ampost #14850 of 255645/21/13 at 11:51amQuote:Originally Posted by BearBindel
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You're not meant to list your classified in this thread. Oh, and $160 for some used jeans isn't such a good deal.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?