Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:59 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 989
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14822 of 255185/18/13 at 4:28pmpost #14823 of 255185/18/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
The spandex stuff inside? How do you size? Want to get my girlfriend a pair but dont' know if 24 will be too big. Just ordered 24 raws for her should get it Monday but think the fits are differentpost #14824 of 255185/18/13 at 6:50pmpost #14825 of 255185/19/13 at 12:44ampost #14826 of 255185/19/13 at 9:31ampost #14827 of 255185/19/13 at 3:18pmpost #14828 of 255185/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #14829 of 255185/20/13 at 11:51ampost #14830 of 255185/20/13 at 2:17pmWhat does everyone think of the new desert collection (sorry, I forget the full name)? I was quite impressed by it. Thought it was very Nigel Cabourn-esque, which isn't too surprising given the brands have similar influences. One of my favourite pieces were these chinos but they were out of my size unfortunately. The waist detail might be a bit much for some but that little pocket on the front is exquisite. Theres's a really cool leather jacket thats part of the collection too.
I took a couple of pictures while I was in the store, pics are with and without flash.
I ended up picking up the Whitney coat. Not sure how I'd missed i previously as it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a wool and linen blend so should be pretty good for the summer over here. Not sure why but the pics I took came out as if they're shrouded in fog but here's a couple anyway.post #14831 of 255185/20/13 at 2:55pmpost #14832 of 255185/20/13 at 3:10pmpost #14833 of 255185/20/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pairpost #14834 of 255185/20/13 at 3:46pmpost #14835 of 255185/20/13 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1705 Active Users (402 Members and 1303 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 27 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 55 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 1 minute ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...