Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 989
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14822 of 255505/18/13 at 4:28pmpost #14823 of 255505/18/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
The spandex stuff inside? How do you size? Want to get my girlfriend a pair but dont' know if 24 will be too big. Just ordered 24 raws for her should get it Monday but think the fits are differentpost #14824 of 255505/18/13 at 6:50pmpost #14825 of 255505/19/13 at 12:44ampost #14826 of 255505/19/13 at 9:31ampost #14827 of 255505/19/13 at 3:18pmpost #14828 of 255505/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #14829 of 255505/20/13 at 11:51ampost #14830 of 255505/20/13 at 2:17pmWhat does everyone think of the new desert collection (sorry, I forget the full name)? I was quite impressed by it. Thought it was very Nigel Cabourn-esque, which isn't too surprising given the brands have similar influences. One of my favourite pieces were these chinos but they were out of my size unfortunately. The waist detail might be a bit much for some but that little pocket on the front is exquisite. Theres's a really cool leather jacket thats part of the collection too.
I took a couple of pictures while I was in the store, pics are with and without flash.
I ended up picking up the Whitney coat. Not sure how I'd missed i previously as it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a wool and linen blend so should be pretty good for the summer over here. Not sure why but the pics I took came out as if they're shrouded in fog but here's a couple anyway.post #14831 of 255505/20/13 at 2:55pmpost #14832 of 255505/20/13 at 3:10pmpost #14833 of 255505/20/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pairpost #14834 of 255505/20/13 at 3:46pmpost #14835 of 255505/20/13 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1608 Active Users (384 Members and 1224 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 16 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 34 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Men 2016 – Everythinghiphop.com 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...