Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 989
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14822 of 238695/18/13 at 4:28pmpost #14823 of 238695/18/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
The spandex stuff inside? How do you size? Want to get my girlfriend a pair but dont' know if 24 will be too big. Just ordered 24 raws for her should get it Monday but think the fits are differentpost #14824 of 238695/18/13 at 6:50pmpost #14825 of 238695/19/13 at 12:44ampost #14826 of 238695/19/13 at 9:31ampost #14827 of 238695/19/13 at 3:18pmpost #14828 of 238695/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #14829 of 238695/20/13 at 11:51ampost #14830 of 238695/20/13 at 2:17pmWhat does everyone think of the new desert collection (sorry, I forget the full name)? I was quite impressed by it. Thought it was very Nigel Cabourn-esque, which isn't too surprising given the brands have similar influences. One of my favourite pieces were these chinos but they were out of my size unfortunately. The waist detail might be a bit much for some but that little pocket on the front is exquisite. Theres's a really cool leather jacket thats part of the collection too.
I took a couple of pictures while I was in the store, pics are with and without flash.
I ended up picking up the Whitney coat. Not sure how I'd missed i previously as it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a wool and linen blend so should be pretty good for the summer over here. Not sure why but the pics I took came out as if they're shrouded in fog but here's a couple anyway.post #14831 of 238695/20/13 at 2:55pmpost #14832 of 238695/20/13 at 3:10pmpost #14833 of 238695/20/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pairpost #14834 of 238695/20/13 at 3:46pmpost #14835 of 238695/20/13 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1560 Active Users (336 Members and 1224 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 51 seconds ago
- › Giovanni Gagliano 1935 - 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...