Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 989
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14822 of 237425/18/13 at 4:28pmpost #14823 of 237425/18/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
The spandex stuff inside? How do you size? Want to get my girlfriend a pair but dont' know if 24 will be too big. Just ordered 24 raws for her should get it Monday but think the fits are differentpost #14824 of 237425/18/13 at 6:50pmpost #14825 of 237425/19/13 at 12:44ampost #14826 of 237425/19/13 at 9:31ampost #14827 of 237425/19/13 at 3:18pmpost #14828 of 237425/19/13 at 7:18pmpost #14829 of 237425/20/13 at 11:51ampost #14830 of 237425/20/13 at 2:17pmWhat does everyone think of the new desert collection (sorry, I forget the full name)? I was quite impressed by it. Thought it was very Nigel Cabourn-esque, which isn't too surprising given the brands have similar influences. One of my favourite pieces were these chinos but they were out of my size unfortunately. The waist detail might be a bit much for some but that little pocket on the front is exquisite. Theres's a really cool leather jacket thats part of the collection too.
I took a couple of pictures while I was in the store, pics are with and without flash.
I ended up picking up the Whitney coat. Not sure how I'd missed i previously as it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a wool and linen blend so should be pretty good for the summer over here. Not sure why but the pics I took came out as if they're shrouded in fog but here's a couple anyway.post #14831 of 237425/20/13 at 2:55pmpost #14832 of 237425/20/13 at 3:10pmpost #14833 of 237425/20/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pairpost #14834 of 237425/20/13 at 3:46pmpost #14835 of 237425/20/13 at 4:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Sorry to hear man there are a few pairs popping up on eBay now and then. To be fair to Barney's they are the only retailer that consistently marks down everything to at least 60% still kicking myself for arriving at Barney's a day after some seller bought the whole size run of selvedge chinos for $99ish a pair
Selvedge chinos? Which Barney's was this and when?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1391 Active Users (326 Members and 1065 Guests)
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 53 seconds ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Black Chromexcel Engineer sz. 11 - New 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...