Maybe mine is because they are One Wash? There is some fading on mine but it is low contrast. maybe my next wash will bring it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 983post #14731 of 236845/8/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14732 of 236845/8/13 at 7:32pmQuote:
hm the one wash shouldnt have too much of an impact for the fading...I've seen a good amount of really nicely faded one wash RRLs although it seems like it takes a little longer than some other jeans. how active are you in them? when I worked a desk job, it took forever for my jeans to get any sort of noticeable fading even though i wore them everyday.post #14733 of 236845/8/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
In Tom Cruise's new movie Oblivion, everything is RRL except his space suit. I saw flannels, the light blue shawl cardigan, slim fits and his wife in the movie had a western flannel and RRL denim.post #14734 of 236845/9/13 at 3:39ampost #14735 of 236845/9/13 at 5:09ampost #14736 of 236845/9/13 at 6:24amQuote:
How much are you wearing them? I was wearing mine about 3-4 times a week. The wash just loses the indigo in the denim. I would just soak them if anything.post #14737 of 236845/9/13 at 6:53amQuote:Originally Posted by giorgosaek21
does anybody know if rrl online shop(http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743
)send staffs in greece?
I actually don't understand the question. Send staff to Greece?
Hey, aren't you the sweatpant guy?!post #14738 of 236845/9/13 at 7:22ampost #14739 of 236845/9/13 at 7:24ampost #14740 of 236845/9/13 at 7:24ampost #14741 of 236845/9/13 at 7:27ampost #14742 of 236845/9/13 at 7:32amQuote:
Double post not withstanding...I thought this was answered clearly here.
P.S. You are no longer allowed to post until we see that Acropolis sweatpants pic you promised....the least you could do after filling up multiple pages with requests looking for them.post #14743 of 236845/9/13 at 8:02ampost #14744 of 236845/9/13 at 9:21amQuote:
So ill. A dedicated vintage brand gets costume designed into the future. I'm into it.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now 4 minutes ago
- › SF Member, please beware of this Ebay seller. 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...