Maybe it was a real Stifel Scarf...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 983
Styleforum Top Picks
I recently bought a pair of the black rigid officer chinos. I'm not sure if they're officially black - they look almost like a dark gunmetal to me. anyway, I'm on the fence about keeping them. there's something really cool and weird about them at the same time, and I'm not sure how versatile they really are. does anyone have them? can you comment on fade? how do you like them?
Maybe mine is because they are One Wash? There is some fading on mine but it is low contrast. maybe my next wash will bring it out.
hm the one wash shouldnt have too much of an impact for the fading...I've seen a good amount of really nicely faded one wash RRLs although it seems like it takes a little longer than some other jeans. how active are you in them? when I worked a desk job, it took forever for my jeans to get any sort of noticeable fading even though i wore them everyday.
In Tom Cruise's new movie Oblivion, everything is RRL except his space suit. I saw flannels, the light blue shawl cardigan, slim fits and his wife in the movie had a western flannel and RRL denim.
How much are you wearing them? I was wearing mine about 3-4 times a week. The wash just loses the indigo in the denim. I would just soak them if anything.
does anybody know if rrl online shop(http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743
)send staffs in greece?
I actually don't understand the question. Send staff to Greece?
Hey, aren't you the sweatpant guy?!
Double post not withstanding...I thought this was answered clearly here.
P.S. You are no longer allowed to post until we see that Acropolis sweatpants pic you promised....the least you could do after filling up multiple pages with requests looking for them.
- The Official RRL Thread
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 55 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...