Maybe mine is because they are One Wash? There is some fading on mine but it is low contrast. maybe my next wash will bring it out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 983post #14731 of 255275/8/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14732 of 255275/8/13 at 7:32pmQuote:
hm the one wash shouldnt have too much of an impact for the fading...I've seen a good amount of really nicely faded one wash RRLs although it seems like it takes a little longer than some other jeans. how active are you in them? when I worked a desk job, it took forever for my jeans to get any sort of noticeable fading even though i wore them everyday.post #14733 of 255275/8/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
In Tom Cruise's new movie Oblivion, everything is RRL except his space suit. I saw flannels, the light blue shawl cardigan, slim fits and his wife in the movie had a western flannel and RRL denim.post #14734 of 255275/9/13 at 3:39ampost #14735 of 255275/9/13 at 5:09ampost #14736 of 255275/9/13 at 6:24amQuote:
How much are you wearing them? I was wearing mine about 3-4 times a week. The wash just loses the indigo in the denim. I would just soak them if anything.post #14737 of 255275/9/13 at 6:53amQuote:Originally Posted by giorgosaek21
does anybody know if rrl online shop(http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743
)send staffs in greece?
I actually don't understand the question. Send staff to Greece?
Hey, aren't you the sweatpant guy?!post #14738 of 255275/9/13 at 7:22ampost #14739 of 255275/9/13 at 7:24ampost #14740 of 255275/9/13 at 7:24ampost #14741 of 255275/9/13 at 7:27ampost #14742 of 255275/9/13 at 7:32amQuote:
Double post not withstanding...I thought this was answered clearly here.
P.S. You are no longer allowed to post until we see that Acropolis sweatpants pic you promised....the least you could do after filling up multiple pages with requests looking for them.post #14743 of 255275/9/13 at 8:02ampost #14744 of 255275/9/13 at 9:21amQuote:
So ill. A dedicated vintage brand gets costume designed into the future. I'm into it.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 20 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...