or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 982

post #14716 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post


Thanks. Ill pass on that. I waited for the sale because I refuse to pay $95 for a shirt. I can justify $800 on a hand knit sweater or $300 on jeans but $95 on a tshirt i cant do.

It is a reeaallly thin tshirt at that. One wearing at breakfast at the Wynn this weekend and chair rubbed 2 tiny holes (1 each side). At least I think thats how it happened as I didn't inspect it that closely before I wore...just giving benefit of doubt it did not ship that way.

 

In retrospect...could they be pin holes from maye being displayed on a manequin in store? JAT

post #14717 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

It is a reeaallly thin tshirt at that. One wearing at breakfast at the Wynn this weekend and chair rubbed 2 tiny holes (1 each side). At least I think thats how it happened as I didn't inspect it that closely before I wore...just giving benefit of doubt it did not ship that way.

In retrospect...could they be pin holes from maye being displayed on a manequin in store? JAT

Dude, you really should send that back. You wore it once and it already has holes in it!
post #14718 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

It is a reeaallly thin tshirt at that. One wearing at breakfast at the Wynn this weekend and chair rubbed 2 tiny holes (1 each side). At least I think thats how it happened as I didn't inspect it that closely before I wore...just giving benefit of doubt it did not ship that way.

In retrospect...could they be pin holes from maye being displayed on a manequin in store? JAT

I started to notice that on my thin shirts, I would have small holes on the back where I sit. I realized that it was rubbing against my studded belt..
post #14719 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Dude, you really should send that back. You wore it once and it already has holes in it!

Thanks for support...I will consider it.

post #14720 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post


I started to notice that on my thin shirts, I would have small holes on the back where I sit. I realized that it was rubbing against my studded belt..

Great detective work on your part. In my case swimtrunks were sans studs...except the one in them!  rimshot.gif

post #14721 of 21408


A coworkers pair of RRL jeans, he's been 9 months strong with 1 wash in his straight legs.

Sorry for crappy photos, I'm always posting from my iPhone.
post #14722 of 21408
post #14723 of 21408
Damn my slim fits 1 wash have been worn for 1.5 years with 2 or 3 washes and don't have that much fading yet. I will give them a wash soon and see how they turn out
post #14724 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post

Damn my slim fits 1 wash have been worn for 1.5 years with 2 or 3 washes and don't have that much fading yet. I will give them a wash soon and see how they turn out


I have 2 pair Raws, slim bootcut for 2 years with 3 washes that are faded and much lighter through out the entire wear.

And straight leg like shown above but had mine for a year with 1 soak, & 1 beach wash. Gonna give it another beach wash next month!
post #14725 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post



A coworkers pair of RRL jeans, he's been 9 months strong with 1 wash in his straight legs.

Sorry for crappy photos, I'm always posting from my iPhone.

 

Looks great, you think you can get some better shots up, maybe outside with better lighting?

post #14726 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Looks great, you think you can get some better shots up, maybe outside with better lighting?
Ill take pics of mine during the week outside, that way I can post via laptop instead of the sending them via iPhone.

Although his are sick... He wears those damn near 4-5 times a week. Really putting in work on those bad boys
post #14727 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispace View Post

This thread needs more pics...

Not your average plaid shirt. RRL selvedge cotton shirt with tab collar, chainstitch runoff & selvedge lines under collar, gusset, inside pockets & inside front placket.


i still have mine buried in my closet somewhere
post #14728 of 21408
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post


i still have mine buried in my closet somewhere

Do they even make shirts like this anymore?

post #14729 of 21408
Definitely, but those more elaborate styles seem to be more rare.
post #14730 of 21408
Saw Iron Man 3 last night - Tony Stark crash lands in rural Tennessee and gets outfitted with a nice RRL stifel print scarf.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread