Thanks for support...I will consider it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 982post #14716 of 238695/7/13 at 9:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14717 of 238695/7/13 at 9:44amQuote:
Great detective work on your part. In my case swimtrunks were sans studs...except the one in them!post #14718 of 238695/7/13 at 1:36pmpost #14719 of 238695/7/13 at 1:37pmpost #14720 of 238695/7/13 at 2:16pmpost #14721 of 238695/7/13 at 4:50pmQuote:
I have 2 pair Raws, slim bootcut for 2 years with 3 washes that are faded and much lighter through out the entire wear.
And straight leg like shown above but had mine for a year with 1 soak, & 1 beach wash. Gonna give it another beach wash next month!post #14722 of 238695/7/13 at 5:21pmpost #14723 of 238695/7/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Ill take pics of mine during the week outside, that way I can post via laptop instead of the sending them via iPhone.
Although his are sick... He wears those damn near 4-5 times a week. Really putting in work on those bad boyspost #14724 of 238695/7/13 at 8:24pmpost #14725 of 238695/8/13 at 8:14ampost #14726 of 238695/8/13 at 8:28ampost #14727 of 238695/8/13 at 8:33ampost #14728 of 238695/8/13 at 12:30pmpost #14729 of 238695/8/13 at 1:28pm
I recently bought a pair of the black rigid officer chinos. I'm not sure if they're officially black - they look almost like a dark gunmetal to me. anyway, I'm on the fence about keeping them. there's something really cool and weird about them at the same time, and I'm not sure how versatile they really are. does anyone have them? can you comment on fade? how do you like them?post #14730 of 238695/8/13 at 1:34pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 30 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Opinion on athletic style quarter zip tops 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in cotton charcoal houndstooth 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy Rice Field Jacket - sz 50 (M-L) 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 8 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...