Thanks for support...I will consider it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 982post #14716 of 236935/7/13 at 9:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14717 of 236935/7/13 at 9:44amQuote:
Great detective work on your part. In my case swimtrunks were sans studs...except the one in them!post #14718 of 236935/7/13 at 1:36pmpost #14719 of 236935/7/13 at 1:37pmpost #14720 of 236935/7/13 at 2:16pmpost #14721 of 236935/7/13 at 4:50pmQuote:
I have 2 pair Raws, slim bootcut for 2 years with 3 washes that are faded and much lighter through out the entire wear.
And straight leg like shown above but had mine for a year with 1 soak, & 1 beach wash. Gonna give it another beach wash next month!post #14722 of 236935/7/13 at 5:21pmpost #14723 of 236935/7/13 at 5:36pmQuote:Ill take pics of mine during the week outside, that way I can post via laptop instead of the sending them via iPhone.
Although his are sick... He wears those damn near 4-5 times a week. Really putting in work on those bad boyspost #14724 of 236935/7/13 at 8:24pmpost #14725 of 236935/8/13 at 8:14ampost #14726 of 236935/8/13 at 8:28ampost #14727 of 236935/8/13 at 8:33ampost #14728 of 236935/8/13 at 12:30pmpost #14729 of 236935/8/13 at 1:28pm
I recently bought a pair of the black rigid officer chinos. I'm not sure if they're officially black - they look almost like a dark gunmetal to me. anyway, I'm on the fence about keeping them. there's something really cool and weird about them at the same time, and I'm not sure how versatile they really are. does anyone have them? can you comment on fade? how do you like them?post #14730 of 236935/8/13 at 1:34pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 23 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › Alden 1494 Sand Suede Sz. 8.5E - READ 51 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...