or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 981

post #14701 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post


You going to start wearing those Slim Fit buckle-back raw jeans anytime soon? Mighty fine denim.

I had them since last July so I can't call it.
post #14702 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

*


Marshalls got some new shipments of RRL and an assload of Rugby jeans/shirts/outerwear. Everything is $40-60.

definitely not in NYC then...
post #14703 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

Doubt it will be in dc area frown.gif
None in two stores I checked today :/
post #14704 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmagic View Post


Chaulk straight leg from last spring in a 40

The size is too big :(, can you provide more pictures of those Chalk, my SA seems to not get a good picture of them and cant make my way to LA or Malibu any time soon. 

post #14705 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post


This is one of my favourite pieces this season and the large is huge, especially in the shoulders. I've got a Medium on the way but I think you'll be fine in sizing down to the M. The M is obviously a bit slimmer all around but I'm tubby and still found it ok when I tried it on a few months back.


Thanks. I sized down.

post #14706 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

*

 

Marshalls got some new shipments of RRL and an assload of Rugby jeans/shirts/outerwear. Everything is $40-60.

 

Where are you located?
Just checked about 4 in my area with nothing

post #14707 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Where are you located?

Just checked about 4 in my area with nothing

Damn, you're not the only one frown.gif


There was RLPL,RLBL,RLX, Polo, Polo Golf, Rugby, Denim & Supply. no RRL. LITERALLY EVERY LINE OF RL EXCEPT THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR. At least I found some whiskey on the way home.
post #14708 of 20942
The Norfolk sneaker has a price adjustment dropping from $185 to $125.
post #14709 of 20942
post #14710 of 20942
maybe the espadrilles are also on price adjustment haha
post #14711 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

Damn, you're not the only one frown.gif


There was RLPL,RLBL,RLX, Polo, Polo Golf, Rugby, Denim & Supply. no RRL. LITERALLY EVERY LINE OF RL EXCEPT THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR. At least I found some whiskey on the way home.

One of the ones near me had one RRL denim western shirt
post #14712 of 20942
Apologies to Mike Skinner, but...

"Dear RRL designer leaders, please legalize selvedge for these reasons"

or via Clara Peller, "Where's the selvedge?"

While it might be turning up on the tongues of espadrilles, I miss seeing selvedge in the places that RRL has done best (up until a couple years ago...)

-gussets and front plackets of workshirts
-plackets of western shirts
-hat linings
-necktie edges
-scarves

In short, selvedge seems to be in short supply on RRL garments these days, including some of the standards (chambray workshirts, denim western shirts...)

Bring it back!
Edited by subdivide - 5/3/13 at 2:02pm
post #14713 of 20942
monster pickup dude! how much did u end up getting it for?
haha yeah i think i posted twice in this thread but i guess the person selling the M doesnt come on here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Finally worked out a deal eBay to get one of my personal rrl grail pieces!



$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(HziBROhfWUnWw~~60_57.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Thanks Harvey, and while I'm at it lots of luck to Deez Nutz in finding his medium. I feel your pain bod. 
post #14714 of 20942
Quote:
Originally Posted by subdivide View Post

Apologies to Mike Skinner, but...

"Dear RRL designer leaders, please legalize selvedge for these reasons"

or via Clara Peller, "Where's the selvedge?"

While it might be turning up on the tongues of espadrilles, I miss seeing selvedge in the places that RRL has done best (up until a couple years ago...)

-gussets and front plackets of workshirts
-plackets of western shirts
-hat linings
-necktie edges
-scarves

In short, selvedge seems to be in short supply on RRL garments these days, including some of the standards (chambray workshirts, denim western shirts...)

Bring it back!

Couldn't agree more!!! How do we get this message to RL?

It is one of the things that separated RRL from other brands, and indeed other RL lines. It seems that selvedge is disappearing from even some of the jeans. It is also rarely found on RRL's cotton pants these days.

B.
post #14715 of 20942
Long shot. But does anybody know how the black slim fits are supposed to fit? I got a pair of the 32x34 from the Barney's Warehouse sale and can't even button them up without struggling for a minute or two which is odd considering my RRL chinos are 30 and 31 and my jeans are either tagged as 31 or 32 (depending on raw or washed). Do they stretch? I lost my tape measure so I can't properly measure them out. but the inseam looks a little short as well. Do I have any recourse? Can't return them but wouldn't hesitate a quick call to AmEx customer service if they won't stretch or RL couldn't possibly help out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread