or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 979

post #14671 of 21399

Finally worked out a deal eBay to get one of my personal rrl grail pieces!

 

 

 

$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(HziBROhfWUnWw~~60_57.JPG

post #14672 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Finally worked out a deal eBay to get one of my personal rrl grail pieces!



$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(HziBROhfWUnWw~~60_57.JPG

Did it involve a rubber hose, nylon suspenders and a copy of the old testament?
post #14673 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

I had originally purchased in a Medium and exchanged for a Small. The Medium fit huge especially in the shoulders. The Small def fits better in the shoulders but is slim. I can only wear a button down underneath it. Thinking this jacket might not work for me. If anybody wants a brand new with tags size Small holler at me before I send back.

Out of interest, how were you planning on wearing as this was exactly how I see myself wearing it? It's really lightweight and I thought it would be great for throwing on over a shirt or a T. Maybe use it as a layering piece in the autumn or spring.
post #14674 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Finally worked out a deal eBay to get one of my personal rrl grail pieces!



$T2eC16J,!zEE9s3!(HziBROhfWUnWw~~60_57.JPG

Congrats. Beautiful piece.
post #14675 of 21399
I'm not sure how to even respond to that.
post #14676 of 21399

Thanks Harvey, and while I'm at it lots of luck to Deez Nutz in finding his medium. I feel your pain bod. 


Edited by rrlgambler - 5/1/13 at 1:44pm
post #14677 of 21399




Recent pic all are size 40 or 38 legs and thighs are to big got 2 pair of the selvedge chinos in their as well as some limited buckle backs got way more than this back home in atl
post #14678 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joserosalesz View Post

What style and color are the top left corner? Beige looking ones. what size too if they are for sale.

Chaulk straight leg from last spring in a 40
post #14679 of 21399

*

 

Marshalls got some new shipments of RRL and an assload of Rugby jeans/shirts/outerwear. Everything is $40-60.

post #14680 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmagic View Post





Recent pic all are size 40 or 38 legs and thighs are to big got 2 pair of the selvedge chinos in their as well as some limited buckle backs got way more than this back home in atl


You going to start wearing those Slim Fit buckle-back raw jeans anytime soon? Mighty fine denim.

post #14681 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

*


Marshalls got some new shipments of RRL and an assload of Rugby jeans/shirts/outerwear. Everything is $40-60.

Looks like im stopping at a few Marshalls on the way to work tomorrow
post #14682 of 21399
Doubt it will be in dc area frown.gif
post #14683 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post


You going to start wearing those Slim Fit buckle-back raw jeans anytime soon? Mighty fine denim.

I've only just started wearing my rigid slim buckles (from a year ago or so). Insane denim - so thick and hairy. Such a complete world apart from the new cone denim offerings.
post #14684 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post


You going to start wearing those Slim Fit buckle-back raw jeans anytime soon? Mighty fine denim.

I had them since last July so I can't call it.
post #14685 of 21399
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

*


Marshalls got some new shipments of RRL and an assload of Rugby jeans/shirts/outerwear. Everything is $40-60.

definitely not in NYC then...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread