Congrats. Beautiful piece.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 979
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14672 of 238785/1/13 at 1:10pmpost #14673 of 238785/1/13 at 1:25pmpost #14674 of 238785/1/13 at 2:04pmpost #14675 of 238785/1/13 at 2:05pmpost #14676 of 238785/1/13 at 7:27pmpost #14677 of 238785/1/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
You going to start wearing those Slim Fit buckle-back raw jeans anytime soon? Mighty fine denim.post #14678 of 238785/1/13 at 7:29pmpost #14679 of 238785/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #14680 of 238785/1/13 at 7:55pmQuote:
I've only just started wearing my rigid slim buckles (from a year ago or so). Insane denim - so thick and hairy. Such a complete world apart from the new cone denim offerings.post #14681 of 238785/1/13 at 8:15pmpost #14682 of 238785/1/13 at 10:49pmpost #14683 of 238785/1/13 at 11:12pmpost #14684 of 238785/2/13 at 12:23ampost #14685 of 238785/2/13 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
This is one of my favourite pieces this season and the large is huge, especially in the shoulders. I've got a Medium on the way but I think you'll be fine in sizing down to the M. The M is obviously a bit slimmer all around but I'm tubby and still found it ok when I tried it on a few months back.
Thanks. I sized down.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1571 Active Users (359 Members and 1212 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 43 seconds ago
- › Comfortable work dress shoes? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Deco Dress Boots 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 12 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...