Saw those at West Broadway last week and really liked them. $185 is a little steep line everyone else said but I cant really see them lasting until sale time
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 977post #14641 of 255424/29/13 at 5:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14642 of 255424/29/13 at 5:56pmpost #14643 of 255424/29/13 at 6:33pmpost #14644 of 255424/29/13 at 6:36pmpost #14645 of 255424/29/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Went down to my good friends on West Broadway, they have a great staff and selection.
They're $225, I'm usually an 11 but bought a 11.5 just for a lil more comfort. Pretty hard to get on your feet by the heel, but once you get them on they're good to go, and great shoes for summer/beachpost #14646 of 255424/29/13 at 7:09pmpost #14647 of 255424/29/13 at 9:14pmpost #14648 of 255424/29/13 at 11:48pmpost #14649 of 255424/30/13 at 7:06ampost #14650 of 255424/30/13 at 8:31ampost #14651 of 255424/30/13 at 2:10pmpost #14652 of 255424/30/13 at 3:17pmpost #14653 of 255424/30/13 at 8:30pmpost #14654 of 255424/30/13 at 8:45pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1628 Active Users (418 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...