or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 974

post #14596 of 20946
boss
post #14597 of 20946
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17470556&cp=11588650.12138272&ab=ln_men_cs2_t-shirts&view=99&parentPage=family. Anybody has that?
post #14598 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post









RRL cardigan, low straights, belt, wallet and boots. Polo v-neck

Nicely done bod, I'm really starting to dig that cardi for the coming months.

post #14599 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


I'm a big fan of RRL plaids and own quite a few. I often have to return them though (or get them altered) because I regularly find them very long and I don't like wearing plaid tucked into my jeans. Sizing can be a bitch - sometimes a large (my "normal" size) can be like trying to wear a tent.

Thanks, not great news for me because I'm 5'7 and often find small shirts to fit me too long. Wish I could try some on but no stores near me carry RRL, might have to order and return if it doesn't work like you did.

post #14600 of 20946
I believe the western plaids are more fitted and could be shorter. Not sure though as I don't wear westerns.
post #14601 of 20946
i think i mentioned this already, but someone was selling the navy cardigan with the big indian head in a Medium a while back... anyone remember who it was?

@rrlgambler - the photo in your avy, i was told that indian head logo looks "funny" because a difficult hand stitch process was employed. anyone know more about it?
post #14602 of 20946

Posted these images in the AE thread today and it got me wondering...hem or keep the cuff? Officer chino about 8 months in. Should've sized down but I still like them a lot.

 

 

post #14603 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post









RRL cardigan, low straights, belt, wallet and boots. Polo v-neck.

Favorite cardigan right there.
post #14604 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Posted these images in the AE thread today and it got me wondering...hem or keep the cuff? Officer chino about 8 months in. Should've sized down but I still like them a lot.

They look great. Personally I prefer a narrower hem, so if it was possible I would have had them tapered. There's no denying that what you have going on equals a fantastic look. Bravo sir!
post #14605 of 20946
And the sale is currently live online.

EDIT: 2/3 from my list are included: The roper and both black/dyed chino's are allowed. Sucks black slim-fit denim aren't.
Edited by Dynamics - 4/25/13 at 12:34am
post #14606 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

And the sale is currently live online.

EDIT: 2/3 from my list are included: The roper and both black/dyed chino's are allowed. Sucks black slim-fit denim aren't.

Want the sunglasses case but don't wanna pay shipping for it.

And no wway the black on blacks were going to be included, Barneys still has them on sale
post #14607 of 20946
Wanted to grab a few tshirts but they were sold out in Small before i woke up at 6:30am.
post #14608 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Want the sunglasses case but don't wanna pay shipping for it.
 

 

Exactly where I'm at. haha

post #14609 of 20946

In order of my interest:

 

Santa Fe Work Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17903426&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag

Big Bell Twill Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408516&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag

Roper Denim Jacket: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408496&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag

 

Which do you guys like?  I am not sure if I like the zipper on the work jacket, but maybe it looks nice unzipped.  It being the best deal also helps.  And something throws me off about the roper jacket, though I'm not sure what.  There is something very... flat about it.  If you guys have any pictures or any experience with these items, please share.  Thanks!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Posted these images in the AE thread today and it got me wondering...hem or keep the cuff? Officer chino about 8 months in. Should've sized down but I still like them a lot.

 

Just so you know, those shoes look really disconcerting with those work chinos.  The shoes are too dressy and the chinos are too casual.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephD View Post

Thanks, not great news for me because I'm 5'7 and often find small shirts to fit me too long. Wish I could try some on but no stores near me carry RRL, might have to order and return if it doesn't work like you did.

 

If it makes you feel any better, I find that at 6'0" the RRL t-shirt I tried on fit me way too short and my midriff was dangerously close to making a cameo.  I imagine most of the t-shirts are at the same dimensions.

post #14610 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Wanted to grab a few tshirts but they were sold out in Small before i woke up at 6:30am.
 
 
Same here. I think it's kind of annoying that everyone can get on the private sale

Edited by captainshields - 4/25/13 at 8:06am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread