Nicely done bod, I'm really starting to dig that cardi for the coming months.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 973
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm a big fan of RRL plaids and own quite a few. I often have to return them though (or get them altered) because I regularly find them very long and I don't like wearing plaid tucked into my jeans. Sizing can be a bitch - sometimes a large (my "normal" size) can be like trying to wear a tent.
Thanks, not great news for me because I'm 5'7 and often find small shirts to fit me too long. Wish I could try some on but no stores near me carry RRL, might have to order and return if it doesn't work like you did.
@rrlgambler - the photo in your avy, i was told that indian head logo looks "funny" because a difficult hand stitch process was employed. anyone know more about it?
They look great. Personally I prefer a narrower hem, so if it was possible I would have had them tapered. There's no denying that what you have going on equals a fantastic look. Bravo sir!
Want the sunglasses case but don't wanna pay shipping for it.
And no wway the black on blacks were going to be included, Barneys still has them on sale
In order of my interest:
Which do you guys like? I am not sure if I like the zipper on the work jacket, but maybe it looks nice unzipped. It being the best deal also helps. And something throws me off about the roper jacket, though I'm not sure what. There is something very... flat about it. If you guys have any pictures or any experience with these items, please share. Thanks!
Just so you know, those shoes look really disconcerting with those work chinos. The shoes are too dressy and the chinos are too casual.
If it makes you feel any better, I find that at 6'0" the RRL t-shirt I tried on fit me way too short and my midriff was dangerously close to making a cameo. I imagine most of the t-shirts are at the same dimensions.
Just pulled the trigger on the case by itself...even with $8 shipping. Oh well. Looks nice!
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 20 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Clothes and Perception 3 minutes ago
- › 40R suits - BBGF grey flannel 3 pc, Tiberias grey 4 minutes ago
- › Formosa Fox Flannel, new, size 50C 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays