Are these actually on sale? I thought the core stuff isnt i.e. black slim-fits, officer chinos etc
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 971post #14551 of 236844/23/13 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14552 of 236844/23/13 at 5:47pmpost #14553 of 236844/23/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
At first I didn't think they would be included, but dastig mentioned on the previous page that Spring Icon items are included. When I searched Spring Icon on the site, those items come up. Guess we'll know for sure come Thursday. I've been waiting for those black-slim fits since last year.post #14554 of 236844/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #14555 of 236844/23/13 at 6:42pmpost #14556 of 236844/23/13 at 6:48pmpost #14557 of 236844/23/13 at 6:49pmpost #14558 of 236844/23/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
the card says "up to 40% off" ... rrl, black label, blue label, ie their higher end stuff is going to be 30% which is consistent with what they always do in the past
what is INCONSISTENT this year is the lack of a code for the kicker ... so yeahpost #14559 of 236844/23/13 at 7:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dynamics
At first I didn't think they would be included, but dastig mentioned on the previous page that Spring Icon items are included. When I searched Spring Icon on the site, those items come up. Guess we'll know for sure come Thursday. I've been waiting for those black-slim fits since last year.
In case the black slim fits aren't on sale I think Barneys Warehouse has them for around the same discounted price. Dunno your size though.post #14560 of 236844/23/13 at 7:33pmpost #14561 of 236844/23/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
Ya...that's why I was confused.
We'll see for sure Thursday!post #14562 of 236844/23/13 at 8:23pmpost #14563 of 236844/23/13 at 8:30pmpost #14564 of 236844/23/13 at 8:50pmQuote:
If your questions don't get answered its because they already have been. There are incredible amounts of info on sizing, pricing, sales, seasons, eBay, etc.. So much that its unnecessary to ask.
Sizing questions are the most redundant questions and IMO the most annoying. The plaid shirts fit TTS for the most part. Are they worth $185? You need to determine their worth. With the sales, the plaid shirts go down to almost $50 but don't count on your size being there. It's just a risk you have to take. I paid $700 for a cardigan but I plan to keep it forever so it's worth it to me plus it's unique and gets a lot of attention. I've also paid $150 for a limited edition shirt and regretted it immediately.
Sizing questions... Sales questions.. Unnecessary.post #14565 of 236844/23/13 at 9:06pmagreed ... people need to search before they ask
this thread is a wealth of information. the fact that there is a dedicated RRL thread with close to 1000 pages and that you apparently "really like the patterns" isnt enough for you? no one can answer if X is worth it. its all relative
we need moar product pics, fit pics, reviews, etc not the same questions over and over again
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1428 Active Users (326 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suit/Shoe advice needed 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...