Are these actually on sale? I thought the core stuff isnt i.e. black slim-fits, officer chinos etc
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 11:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 971post #14551 of 238654/23/13 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14552 of 238654/23/13 at 5:47pmpost #14553 of 238654/23/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
At first I didn't think they would be included, but dastig mentioned on the previous page that Spring Icon items are included. When I searched Spring Icon on the site, those items come up. Guess we'll know for sure come Thursday. I've been waiting for those black-slim fits since last year.post #14554 of 238654/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #14555 of 238654/23/13 at 6:42pmpost #14556 of 238654/23/13 at 6:48pmpost #14557 of 238654/23/13 at 6:49pmpost #14558 of 238654/23/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
the card says "up to 40% off" ... rrl, black label, blue label, ie their higher end stuff is going to be 30% which is consistent with what they always do in the past
what is INCONSISTENT this year is the lack of a code for the kicker ... so yeahpost #14559 of 238654/23/13 at 7:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dynamics
At first I didn't think they would be included, but dastig mentioned on the previous page that Spring Icon items are included. When I searched Spring Icon on the site, those items come up. Guess we'll know for sure come Thursday. I've been waiting for those black-slim fits since last year.
In case the black slim fits aren't on sale I think Barneys Warehouse has them for around the same discounted price. Dunno your size though.post #14560 of 238654/23/13 at 7:33pmpost #14561 of 238654/23/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
Ya...that's why I was confused.
We'll see for sure Thursday!post #14562 of 238654/23/13 at 8:23pmpost #14563 of 238654/23/13 at 8:30pmpost #14564 of 238654/23/13 at 8:50pmQuote:
If your questions don't get answered its because they already have been. There are incredible amounts of info on sizing, pricing, sales, seasons, eBay, etc.. So much that its unnecessary to ask.
Sizing questions are the most redundant questions and IMO the most annoying. The plaid shirts fit TTS for the most part. Are they worth $185? You need to determine their worth. With the sales, the plaid shirts go down to almost $50 but don't count on your size being there. It's just a risk you have to take. I paid $700 for a cardigan but I plan to keep it forever so it's worth it to me plus it's unique and gets a lot of attention. I've also paid $150 for a limited edition shirt and regretted it immediately.
Sizing questions... Sales questions.. Unnecessary.post #14565 of 238654/23/13 at 9:06pmagreed ... people need to search before they ask
this thread is a wealth of information. the fact that there is a dedicated RRL thread with close to 1000 pages and that you apparently "really like the patterns" isnt enough for you? no one can answer if X is worth it. its all relative
we need moar product pics, fit pics, reviews, etc not the same questions over and over again
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1720 Active Users (417 Members and 1303 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Patrik Ervell - Short Sleeve Swearhshirt - Grey - Large - NEW w/ tags 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge July 24th - Denim 3 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Vass proxy service worldwide! 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...