or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 952

post #14266 of 21462
Double the fun.
post #14267 of 21462
So avoid the slim fits if I have no ass and am a skinny mofo? I need to make some decisions as to what exactly i'm purchasing, I ca'n't figure out what pair of denim, if any, I even want.
post #14268 of 21462
well, where do you live, go to a RRL store and try. I really like low straight. I think someone here can chime in on slim boot. I don't like boot cut, but to those who like, the boot is very minor, so could be a compromise for slim fit.
post #14269 of 21462
oh and once you know what you like, you can always find slim boot on ebay for cheap, low straight somewhat for cheap, though raw slim fit never goes on ebay for cheap (at least not in my size when I was still searching for it back then)
post #14270 of 21462

If you taper the Slim Bootcut, how close in fit are they compared to the Slim Fit?

post #14271 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

So avoid the slim fits if I have no ass and am a skinny mofo? I need to make some decisions as to what exactly i'm purchasing, I ca'n't figure out what pair of denim, if any, I even want.

I have no ass and i'm I a skinny mofo but i prefer the slimfit.

 

Buy some chinos, but then again you get into the Officers/Regulation discussion......

post #14272 of 21462
Extra 30%off at Gilt. GILT30
post #14273 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

If you taper the Slim Bootcut, how close in fit are they compared to the Slim Fit?

I've done that once on the Wheat wash from a few years back. It worked really well. It's kind of up to you on how much you want to taper - I brought in my low straights and told the guy to match the leg opening. So I'd say it's a little wider than a slim fit would have been, the extreme effect of the flare is gone. It's probably one of my favorite pairs of jeans now because it's a more balanced fit for my build. In general, I find slim fit too tapered for my me because I have enormous calves.. 

post #14274 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

If you taper the Slim Bootcut, how close in fit are they compared to the Slim Fit?

Slimmer than slim fit. I have 3 pairs in slim fit. All in 32. and one in slim boot, in a 32. it's quite a bit tighter all over.
post #14275 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIAN UK View Post

Slimmer than slim fit. I have 3 pairs in slim fit. All in 32. and one in slim boot, in a 32. it's quite a bit tighter all over.

Hmm. I wear 29 in both Slim and Slim bootcut and the Bootcut ones have a little more room in them than the Slims (of which i only wear rigid). Even broken in the rigid doesnt have as much room in the waste/thighs as the bootcut ones.
post #14276 of 21462
Talking about each others asses now? shog[1].gif
post #14277 of 21462

While we're on the subject of slim bootcuts...

 

What's the difference between the Dark Rinse and the Once-Washed

post #14278 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Hmm. I wear 29 in both Slim and Slim bootcut and the Bootcut ones have a little more room in them than the Slims (of which i only wear rigid). Even broken in the rigid doesnt have as much room in the waste/thighs as the bootcut ones.

these were seasonal washes not rigids
post #14279 of 21462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimalchio View Post

I've done that once on the Wheat wash from a few years back. It worked really well. It's kind of up to you on how much you want to taper - I brought in my low straights and told the guy to match the leg opening. So I'd say it's a little wider than a slim fit would have been, the extreme effect of the flare is gone. It's probably one of my favorite pairs of jeans now because it's a more balanced fit for my build. In general, I find slim fit too tapered for my me because I have enormous calves.. 

Did your tailor taper it from the inseam? I want to taper a pair of slim bootcuts but want to keep the selvedge outseam. Not sure if tailoring it from the inseam would throw off the shape of the lower leg.
post #14280 of 21462

Does anybody know of a private sale going on at RRL?

My SA seems to not be helping me lately.

I purchased some low straights wore them about 5-10 times and the stitching in the pocket is already coming off, she said she'll talk to her manager, called her today and she said we would call back.

 

I need the Slim fit Khakis should I size up on them (Slim Fit Faded Khaki Denim)? Im a 32X20 Low Straight, I love the fit, but kind of too baggy. 

 

 

 

Please Somebody Respond :'(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread