I've got a 10.5D in the Alden Barrie. I also have the Murdocks (new ones) in 10.5. I find them very difficult to put on and off. Once in, they fit well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 946post #14176 of 238683/18/13 at 4:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #14177 of 238683/18/13 at 4:43pmpost #14178 of 238683/18/13 at 4:45pmpost #14179 of 238683/18/13 at 4:45pmpost #14180 of 238683/18/13 at 5:09pmpost #14181 of 238683/18/13 at 6:54pmpost #14182 of 238683/18/13 at 7:22pmpost #14183 of 238683/18/13 at 11:49pmpost #14184 of 238683/19/13 at 5:26ampost #14185 of 238683/19/13 at 7:48ampost #14186 of 238683/19/13 at 11:37ampost #14187 of 238683/19/13 at 12:02pmpost #14188 of 238683/19/13 at 1:11pmpost #14189 of 238683/19/13 at 2:05pmpost #14190 of 238683/19/13 at 2:44pmQuote:
Even though I've been publicly hating on the non-Japan fabrics, I don't think we'll really know the difference until someone wears them to see how they fade. Sure there are differences in their raw state (or even one wash) but the true character of a denim comes out over time.
That being said, I've been seeking out the old Japan ones because I didn't like the lighter weight fabric I first saw on the new Slim Straight.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 28 seconds ago
- › BNIB Carmina Burgundy Shell Cordovan Austerity Boot 8UK 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Wingtip boots - Barrie last - 9.5D 9 minutes ago
- › Alden x Unionmade Halleck Wingtip boot - #8 cordovan - 9.5D Barrie 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...