or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 943

post #14131 of 20878
I have a pair of Low Straights and a pair of Slim Bootcut raw.... I'm actually curious of the new slim straights, especially going into spring and summer

do they have the stitching in the back? Or the RRL sign stitched in above the front pockets?
post #14132 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post

I also tried on the new Slim Straight Rigids in the American made denim and to be honest I can see me actually buying a pair of these. I'm currently after something that fits similar to the Low Straights but has a higher rise and these almost fit the bill. The other thing I liked about them is that the denim isn't really heavy and would definitely be ideal when it gets warmer. I think its actually a good addition to the range as it offers something that they don't currently have.

how was the fit compared to low straights?
post #14133 of 20878
Anyone have the Chambray Jackrabbit shirt and could comment on fit? I like the look of the darker red chambray, but it looks like the steamfitter, which is not in a very forgiving cut.

post #14134 of 20878
Jagger, also interested in the fit compared to other RRL fits and other brands........
post #14135 of 20878
post #14136 of 20878
Quote:

The leg opening stitching (last pic) makes it look like someone just made those and attached the RRL label before taking those pics and put it on ebay, lol
post #14137 of 20878
i remember rugby releasing a similar jean a couple years ago
post #14138 of 20878
that seller has a bunch of raw denim as well
post #14139 of 20878
I feel that the new slim straights fit quite similarly to low straights. The leg opening wasn't much wider, if at all. Hard to tell by the naked eye. Then they're nice and slim through the top block. I'm no expert but the only significant difference to me is that they have a higher rise, which is good for me as I've been wearing a lot of vests recently and feel that the low straights just sit too low.

Sorry Denim, I can't really remember if there was stitching on the back or not. It's not something I'm really bothered about. I don't think the RRL stitching was there but I wasn't really looking.
post #14140 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

The leg opening stitching (last pic) makes it look like someone just made those and attached the RRL label before taking those pics and put it on ebay, lol

There were a bunch on eBay maybe a year or two ago. I believe they are plaid tuxedo (indicated by the side stripe) jeans from a black tie holiday collection, I just don't remember when. They are slim fit as well.
post #14141 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post

Sorry Denim, I can't really remember if there was stitching on the back or not. It's not something I'm really bothered about. I don't think the RRL stitching was there but I wasn't really looking.

Thanks anyway, I may stop at RRL either today or tomorrow, Wanted to pick up a few henleys so ill check them out as well
post #14142 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChance View Post

The leg opening stitching (last pic) makes it look like someone just made those and attached the RRL label before taking those pics and put it on ebay, lol

There were a bunch on eBay maybe a year or two ago. I believe they are plaid tuxedo (indicated by the side stripe) jeans from a black tie holiday collection, I just don't remember when. They are slim fit as well.

I bought a pair of those off ebay summer of 11.
They're cut a lot slimmer than other RRL and the denim doesn't seem to stretch as much as normal denim.
post #14143 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post

I feel that the new slim straights fit quite similarly to low straights. The leg opening wasn't much wider, if at all. Hard to tell by the naked eye. Then they're nice and slim through the top block. I'm no expert but the only significant difference to me is that they have a higher rise, which is good for me as I've been wearing a lot of vests recently and feel that the low straights just sit too low.

Sorry Denim, I can't really remember if there was stitching on the back or not. It's not something I'm really bothered about. I don't think the RRL stitching was there but I wasn't really looking.

Isn't it this jean? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408786&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&parentPage=family

 

Looks like low straight detailing to me all around. 

post #14144 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

i remember rugby releasing a similar jean a couple years ago

I have those jeans from Rugby, hard to pull off smile.gif
post #14145 of 20878
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

that seller has a bunch of raw denim as well


That seller is Pacific Blue Denim

 

http://pacificbluedenims.com/index.php?p=ct&c=1&ptl=About-Us

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread