Oh wow.. that's so true, honestly I couldn't look at it for more than a few seconds before scrolling away quick enough to get the image out of my head.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 937
Styleforum Top Picks
LOL i read the article. she was appearing at the launch. I did find it funny that she seems to have done this terrible look.
More embarrassing is that the article was in the daily mail, which I like to read to help maintain my misanthropy.
I recalled I saw the "double-pants" and some headline, and clicked on the link as it piqued my interest. I recalled incorrectly.
Seems there is some hypocrisy involved on my part (I am fine with that).
Edited by deez nuts - 3/8/13 at 3:52pm
does anyone remember what collection this was and the price (both retail and markdown price)? i have a medium i'll be looking to sell soon (as soon as i find it haha) and wanted to know what i should put it at. i believe it was over a year ago, maybe from the Alaska collection?
Yes it is from Alaska. The sleeves are made of Wool and Linen. Very nice piece
Stupid question... I've never owned a denim jacket before. Kind of interested in a RRL raw denim jacket in eBay. Should I expect the denim to bleed like crazy all over any lighter colored clothing I wear underneath it? If no, cool. If yes, is there anything that can be done to prevent this, or would I just have to wash the motherhumper like crazy?
I have a raw trucker. yes it bleeds onto lighter shades, at least it did when i was idiotic enough to use a backpack.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 second ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 20 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch Corduroy Shirt Jacket (Green, Size 38) 25 seconds ago
- › Patagonia Quilted Heritage Snap Pullover (Blue, Size S) 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Schott 626 Perfecto (Black, Size XS) 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...