Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 933
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13982 of 238783/3/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
That's about 2 years old.
I handled it,if I can recall. It was medium weight, itchy wool but very warm.
I think it runs a half size bigger than tagged size.post #13983 of 238783/3/13 at 7:07pmpost #13984 of 238783/3/13 at 7:13pmQuote:
Thanks, guys. He does say in the ebay listing that it runs large, and I think he has it listed both under M and L.post #13985 of 238783/3/13 at 10:27pmpost #13986 of 238783/3/13 at 10:29pmQuote:
Definitely check stores or call flag ship stores.They should have it, I've seen them previously.post #13987 of 238783/3/13 at 11:48pmpost #13988 of 238783/4/13 at 2:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Baldomero
I have the straight leg they used to make, and I think RRL denim does soften up quicker than other raw denims on the market. The whiskering around the crotch is pretty nice, but the combs on the back of the knee are pretty much non-existent. I have the feeling that no matter how hard you wear your RRLs, the lack of starch in the denim is going to lend a more vintage, subtle look. For better or for worse. I think that is also why you don't see too many pictures of RRL fades after several months. The contrast on mine is in no way as strong as APCs and N&F Indigo and Deep Indigo pairs I've worn.
Perhaps you need to wear them harder. these were mine.post #13989 of 238783/4/13 at 4:21ampost #13990 of 238783/4/13 at 6:51am
At what point is it worth having raw jeans repaired? I have some straight leg rigids I've been wearing for about 11 months. I've never washed them and they're only beginning to shows signs of breaking in. Except for the crotch, which looks like it's developing noticeable holes. I'm all about getting them distressed, but I don't want a crotch blow-out either. Any advice?post #13991 of 238783/4/13 at 9:05am
Those are sick, kudos. But I personally don't think that you could have done that with the straight fit. I'm going to get a pair of slims like yours, I'm sure they'll fade better because of the increased tension.
Did you buy those true to size?post #13992 of 238783/4/13 at 9:33amQuote:
It would definitely be harder with the Straights for sure. I have some Low Straights currently on the go and they are looking good as well.
And yes i bought them true to size. They did stretch out quite a lot.post #13993 of 238783/4/13 at 11:54ampost #13994 of 238783/4/13 at 12:00pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 seconds ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 32 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 51 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: ToJ CWU-45 to fit close to ~50 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...