Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 933
Styleforum Top Picks
That's about 2 years old.
I handled it,if I can recall. It was medium weight, itchy wool but very warm.
I think it runs a half size bigger than tagged size.
Thanks, guys. He does say in the ebay listing that it runs large, and I think he has it listed both under M and L.
Definitely check stores or call flag ship stores.They should have it, I've seen them previously.
I have the straight leg they used to make, and I think RRL denim does soften up quicker than other raw denims on the market. The whiskering around the crotch is pretty nice, but the combs on the back of the knee are pretty much non-existent. I have the feeling that no matter how hard you wear your RRLs, the lack of starch in the denim is going to lend a more vintage, subtle look. For better or for worse. I think that is also why you don't see too many pictures of RRL fades after several months. The contrast on mine is in no way as strong as APCs and N&F Indigo and Deep Indigo pairs I've worn.
Perhaps you need to wear them harder. these were mine.
At what point is it worth having raw jeans repaired? I have some straight leg rigids I've been wearing for about 11 months. I've never washed them and they're only beginning to shows signs of breaking in. Except for the crotch, which looks like it's developing noticeable holes. I'm all about getting them distressed, but I don't want a crotch blow-out either. Any advice?
Those are sick, kudos. But I personally don't think that you could have done that with the straight fit. I'm going to get a pair of slims like yours, I'm sure they'll fade better because of the increased tension.
Did you buy those true to size?
It would definitely be harder with the Straights for sure. I have some Low Straights currently on the go and they are looking good as well.
And yes i bought them true to size. They did stretch out quite a lot.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Liverano, Florentine tailor 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 19 minutes ago
- › What are you looking to buy with a declining Euro 27 minutes ago
- › Clothes and Perception 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays