Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 926
Styleforum Top Picks
So unless you can take the time out of your life and afford a trip to NY or LA and pay full price for everything then you shouldnt wear RRL? Get a life. Not everyone lives near the TWO cities in the US that have standalone RRL stores. Some people don't even live in countries where RRL ships to. There no room for elitism here. Get a life.
And if the brand themselves have to slash prices to 75% to get rid of their stock then whats that tell you?
You're right, this thread isn't for me. People here are a tad sensitive. G*d forbid someone speaks up and says the direction of the thread is going downhill. That's "elitism." You took my comment to it's illogical conclusion, which is the sign of someone who lacks basic analytical skills. Good luck at the outlets and spending beyond your means. Lush.
This thread is amateur. RRL at outlets, RRL at TJMAXX, RRL on eBay, etc., etc. Nothing about this thread embodies the spirit of the brand. A bunch of hacks who should probably just stick to Club Monaco and save their rent money. Seriosuly, take a trip to a city with an actual storefront. Spend your money there. If you have to try this hard to wear the brand then it's probably not for you. And the dipshit looking for sweatpants and a Henley is just that, a dipshit.
I agree. It's nothing but a bunch of pretty boys buying their RRL slim fit trousers two (2) sizes too small and then asking, endlessly, if their pants will stretch out.
Light Stone Slim Chino
Been searching for this item in store... Went down to the west broadway store a couple days ago since they have a larger stock on items & couldn't find it.
I seen them on FransBoone, and because its a new slim chino fit, I'd rather try them on in store to see how I would have to adjust.
Just email Frans Boone, their service is ridiculously good and I haven't even bought anything from them ever and he always answers questions immediately and will offer to hold items while you decide if you want it
Some guy just posted like 7 or 8 hideous used XL/XXL polo shirts on eBay with RRL in the description. Umm. Terrible. Why not just add Kiton, Hermes, Dior while at it.
did anyone successfully tailor the denim selvedge officer chinos? results?
or more generally how do you successfully instruct a tailor to slim down jeans? how far up from leg opening to thigh does he have to take in? and for waist what do i tell him to do?
any insight would be great thanks!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WATCH BACKSTAGE VIDEO OF BUB SPRING SUMMER 2015 4 minutes ago
- › How to take a good (outfit) selfie 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...