or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 926

post #13876 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruti View Post

This thread is amateur. RRL at outlets, RRL at TJMAXX, RRL on eBay, etc., etc. Nothing about this thread embodies the spirit of the brand. A bunch of hacks who should probably just stick to Club Monaco and save their rent money. Seriosuly, take a trip to a city with an actual storefront. Spend your money there. If you have to try this hard to wear the brand then it's probably not for you. And the dipshit looking for sweatpants and a Henley is just that, a dipshit.

I agree. It's nothing but a bunch of pretty boys buying their RRL slim fit trousers two (2) sizes too small and then asking, endlessly, if their pants will stretch out.
post #13877 of 26311

The pretty boys are on Sufu, SZ and Hypebeast. And they usually go four (4) sizes too small.

post #13878 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

The pretty boys are on Sufu, SZ and Hypebeast. And they usually go four (4) sizes too small.

Guy, there's no spandex in male RRL denim--no way SZ folks would wear it! They'd probably have to size-up to three sizes-too-small.

post #13879 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post



Light Stone Slim Chino

Been searching for this item in store... Went down to the west broadway store a couple days ago since they have a larger stock on items & couldn't find it.

I seen them on FransBoone, and because its a new slim chino fit, I'd rather try them on in store to see how I would have to adjust.

Any suggestions?

Just email Frans Boone, their service is ridiculously good and I haven't even bought anything from them ever and he always answers questions immediately and will offer to hold items while you decide if you want it
post #13880 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Just email Frans Boone, their service is ridiculously good and I haven't even bought anything from them ever and he always answers questions immediately and will offer to hold items while you decide if you want it
Thanks... I have the officer chinos in a 32/32... Would you think I would have to size up 33/32 with these since they're slim?
post #13881 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

Thanks... I have the officer chinos in a 32/32... Would you think I would have to size up 33/32 with these since they're slim?

Not sure man, just email and ask for measurements he should send them over
post #13882 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Not sure man, just email and ask for measurements he should send them over

Appreciate the help
post #13883 of 26311

Some guy just posted like 7 or 8 hideous used XL/XXL polo shirts on eBay with RRL in the description.  Umm.  Terrible.  Why not just add Kiton, Hermes, Dior while at it.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/79-50-POLO-by-RALPH-LAUREN-RRL-PIQUE-DRESS-POLO-SHIRT-JERSEY-JOCK-3XLARGE-BIG-/170996506107?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item27d02f9dfb

post #13884 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

did anyone successfully tailor the denim selvedge officer chinos? results?

or more generally how do you successfully instruct a tailor to slim down jeans? how far up from leg opening to thigh does he have to take in? and for waist what do i tell him to do?

any insight would be great thanks!

bump
post #13885 of 26311
interesting, conch bought one of my items. wonder how much he's going to jack up the price and resell it overseas for.
post #13886 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

interesting, conch bought one of my items. wonder how much he's going to jack up the price and resell it overseas for.

I bet he found a buyer already, wouldn't surprise me.
post #13887 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagnetical View Post

Does any have the RRL pocket polo shirts? Hows the fit and quality?

I'm my experience the fit is slightly large.
post #13888 of 26311

Can any of you fine RRL people in here tell me the name/year of this piece please?

 

 

post #13889 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansaway View Post

I agree. It's nothing but a bunch of pretty boys buying their RRL slim fit trousers two (2) sizes too small and then asking, endlessly, if their pants will stretch out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

Guy, there's no spandex in male RRL denim--no way SZ folks would wear it! They'd probably have to size-up to three sizes-too-small.

shit, i checked out all the major stores for RRL in NYC and lets just say the peeps working/visiting there weren't exactly the poster boys of masculinity so get over yourself.
post #13890 of 26311
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46n2 View Post

Can any of you fine RRL people...

Well it has to be sometime between 1993 and 1997 (or whatever year it was that RRL stopped being produced initially) but you probably already knew that. Looks like a fine vintage piece - where'd you find it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread