or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 925

post #13861 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosaek21 View Post

i m so anxious to get pants 
my plan is this 
starbucks cofee,rrl sweatpants with a zip hoodie,black beanie and the best sights in greece acropolis and parthenon 

Hell yeah, amen brother! Nothing says giving up on life (and the EU) quite like enjoying the best sights in Greece while wearing designer sweatpants. ROCK ON!!
post #13862 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

It's pretty TTS, but the selvedge ones do stretch a little. The rise has been lower in my experience, I wear a size 29.

On topic: Where are the officer chino's online (the khaki twill ones described as selvedge that go for $240), can't seem to find them anymore, but they were online, in several sizes, last week.

In my experience, not TTS at all. 2" to 3" above tagged size in the waist.
post #13863 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post


In my experience, not TTS at all. 2" to 3" above tagged size in the waist.

I think upon first wear they are definitely true to size, but will stretch.  I am always a 32 and I went with a 31.  I have somewhat of a backside and they're still comfortable, so an ass-less person that wants a skinny fit may size down 2.

post #13864 of 20868
did anyone successfully tailor the denim selvedge officer chinos? results?

or more generally how do you successfully instruct a tailor to slim down jeans? how far up from leg opening to thigh does he have to take in? and for waist what do i tell him to do?

any insight would be great thanks!
post #13865 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

did anyone successfully tailor the denim selvedge officer chinos? results?

or more generally how do you successfully instruct a tailor to slim down jeans? how far up from leg opening to thigh does he have to take in? and for waist what do i tell him to do?

any insight would be great thanks!


2nd that.

I got the denim chinos in 34 to accomodate for the thighs, but far too big in the waist and top block. The construction is different from the rigid officer chinos which seem more straightforward to modify. 

post #13866 of 20868
RRL canyon boot from a couple of seasons ago. love this boot

at joshua national park




post #13867 of 20868
Froosh, thank-you. That is what I recall others saying (re: field chino sizing) in this thread a while back but I couldn't find the specific posts.
post #13868 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

In my experience, not TTS at all. 2" to 3" above tagged size in the waist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeharo View Post

Froosh, thank-you. That is what I recall others saying (re: field chino sizing) in this thread a while back but I couldn't find the specific posts.

Odd that it is 2-3" above tagged size for some... that means I should be buying a Sz 26-27... Yet 28 is a perfect fit, and 29 gives me room to breath/tuck in shirts. My actual waist size is 29".
post #13869 of 20868

MiniRalph and me

 

Jacket: Langlitz Leathers Padded Cascade vintage 1960...

T-shirt: RRL western

Belt: RRL Studded belt

Jeans: RRL Slim fit Midland wash 2

 

post #13870 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosaek21 View Post

i have an other staff that i m looking for 
this waffle crew



 rrl
where can i find it

Seriously, this is on the Ralph Lauren website. You should check there first. These are also all over ebay.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745416&f=Men&kw=rrl+waffle+crewneck&parentPage=search
post #13871 of 20868

thanks for help

post #13872 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post


Seriously, this is on the Ralph Lauren website. You should check there first. These are also all over ebay.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745416&f=Men&kw=rrl+waffle+crewneck&parentPage=search

Considering that pic is from the website OP more then likely obtuse over simple laziness IMO. Just the newest version of sweatpant oversaturation. baldy[1].gif

 

 Robear

post #13873 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

Considering that pic is from the website OP more then likely obtuse over simple laziness IMO. Just the newest version of sweatpant oversaturation. baldy%5B1%5D.gif

 Robear

Yes. I didn't mean to be snarky. But teach a man to fish...thd
post #13874 of 20868
You realize if the dude is in Greece that the US site doesnt ship there right? And the french RRL site (which does ship to Greece) doesnt offer the item hes looking for.
post #13875 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosaek21 View Post

thanks for help

Are you f*cking retarded? I'll go ahead and say what everyone else is thinking.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread