Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 920
Styleforum Top Picks
Here's a denim shirt:
Forget that it's a particularly ugly shirt, there's a few problems with it:
1. RRL is pretty fond of using, and mentioning that they use, high rim japanese pearl snaps. These aren't them.
2. I've never seen it before. Unless vintage (which this is not as indicated by the tags) it's rare to see only one seller selling a style of shirt
3. coming from someone who has alot of RRL denim shirts, I don't own or have seen any RRL denim shirt with a snap button at the collar. They always have a regular button or star button, but never snap (levis, lee, and wrangler, yes, but not RRL)
4. Vintage or new, RRL denim shirts tend to be selvedge
5. I do not own and have never seen a RRL denim shirt with two snap buttons at cuff. Jcrew does this, but RRL always has the traditional three snap buttons at cuff
All of these apply to denim western shirts (not work shirts) which the shirt above clearly falls in the category of. From the very latest denim western to the older and vintage ones currently on ebay, all of them adhere to points above. I could be wrong, of course, but I don't know.....
Got to ask -- is this guy full of it? Claims NWT but that tag looks awfully suspicious. There is a Buy it Now option for $125 - may disappear with first bid placed.
Sorry but I'm really curious as I almost bought from this guy and he keeps posting supposedly NWT and NWOT items that look used. I'll try to let it go after this.
I have that jacket. It is a beautiful jacket and the suede is baby soft. However, it is NOT RRL it is simply Polo and came out in the fall of 2010 or 2011--I can't quite remember. Great fall jacket and I paid $500 for mine on sale at a RL boutique.
It looks like a great jacket, I was just questioning whether it was really NWT. Perhaps it really was, but he lists other items that he claims are NWOT and they look worn.
Heavier sweaters in Polo are always a little bit bigger. The thinner sweaters are usually more fitting to your body.
In RRL take everything above and it is slimmer by a tad bit.
This is very general and since things are seasonal in RRL, or one-off items, its better to buy both sizes and try each, and return the one you don't like...
Gotta be a troll...
In other news.. who here copped the JFK Bomber? I would've copped it if only I could find my briefcase with $700K in it...
No troll, his ebay account is actually registered to Greece and he has over 20fb.
Just makes you wonder about some people's desire to scour the intrawebz looking for overpriced sweatpants.
ETA: ROFL at that auction. Makes an RRL bomber look like a steal at only $1200.
Dude has emailed me three seperate times to find those awful sweatpants.
Looks like my original post got stuck in the "Lock Box of Doom."
Let me summarize my original post:
RRL western shirts. Where would one not pay retail besides eBay? $250 is a lot of money for one from the RRL store! Does RRL send western shirts to the RL outlets? There's an outlet in Carlsbad, CA. Would they stock this type of clothing? Any help is appreciated!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Tailcoat options and considerations 16 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 seconds ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 52 seconds ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › My wedding... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...