Also got my Brunels in, great quality for $200.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 919post #13772 of 276552/17/13 at 6:44pm
Got to ask -- is this guy full of it? Claims NWT but that tag looks awfully suspicious. There is a Buy it Now option for $125 - may disappear with first bid placed.
Sorry but I'm really curious as I almost bought from this guy and he keeps posting supposedly NWT and NWOT items that look used. I'll try to let it go after this.post #13773 of 276552/17/13 at 8:20pmpost #13774 of 276552/17/13 at 8:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
Thanks. Seller told me he knows boot cuts and sells RRL boot cuts (though there is no sign of this when checking his prior/current sales) and that this is not a boot cut. Good to know.
Haven't found the raw straights, unfortunately. Think it is a shame they are no longer made. I may need to get down to Self Edge one of these days for a new raw straight leg option.
As for the tag, I like the style (they all used that leather when I started buying RRL jeans around 2000 or so) but I think the poster was suggesting the leather shows washing or, at least, soaking.
Yeah, I hear you on the raw straights... the guys at the NYC store told me it was their worst seller, even though it was an internal company favorite. You can still get the one wash/rinse, but that's not quite the same.post #13775 of 276552/17/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
Had that thought too - that it was an error. Large is too big for me anyway so I let it go. Just annoyed by sketchy behavior.post #13776 of 276552/17/13 at 11:49pmpost #13777 of 276552/18/13 at 1:12ampost #13778 of 276552/18/13 at 3:40am
i m 1,70 cm tall
i m not fat
i m normal 70 weight
small has specs waist flat 16.5"
leg opening 8.5"
and medium has
small has specs waist flat 17"
leg opening 8.75
i do not want to be narrow but a little bit wid
what is your opinion
Edited by giorgosaek21 - 2/18/13 at 4:19ampost #13779 of 276552/18/13 at 8:36ampost #13780 of 276552/18/13 at 9:22ampost #13781 of 276552/18/13 at 10:26ampost #13782 of 276552/18/13 at 11:09ampost #13783 of 276552/18/13 at 11:30ampost #13784 of 276552/18/13 at 2:07pmpost #13785 of 276552/18/13 at 2:29pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 42 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Awesome deal! (5) NWT Corneliani mainline suits, size 42, 44, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Pocket Square advice for NewB 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...