Also got my Brunels in, great quality for $200.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 919post #13772 of 263052/17/13 at 6:44pm
Got to ask -- is this guy full of it? Claims NWT but that tag looks awfully suspicious. There is a Buy it Now option for $125 - may disappear with first bid placed.
Sorry but I'm really curious as I almost bought from this guy and he keeps posting supposedly NWT and NWOT items that look used. I'll try to let it go after this.post #13773 of 263052/17/13 at 8:20pmpost #13774 of 263052/17/13 at 8:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
Thanks. Seller told me he knows boot cuts and sells RRL boot cuts (though there is no sign of this when checking his prior/current sales) and that this is not a boot cut. Good to know.
Haven't found the raw straights, unfortunately. Think it is a shame they are no longer made. I may need to get down to Self Edge one of these days for a new raw straight leg option.
As for the tag, I like the style (they all used that leather when I started buying RRL jeans around 2000 or so) but I think the poster was suggesting the leather shows washing or, at least, soaking.
Yeah, I hear you on the raw straights... the guys at the NYC store told me it was their worst seller, even though it was an internal company favorite. You can still get the one wash/rinse, but that's not quite the same.post #13775 of 263052/17/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
Had that thought too - that it was an error. Large is too big for me anyway so I let it go. Just annoyed by sketchy behavior.post #13776 of 263052/17/13 at 11:49pmpost #13777 of 263052/18/13 at 1:12ampost #13778 of 263052/18/13 at 3:40am
i m 1,70 cm tall
i m not fat
i m normal 70 weight
small has specs waist flat 16.5"
leg opening 8.5"
and medium has
small has specs waist flat 17"
leg opening 8.75
i do not want to be narrow but a little bit wid
what is your opinion
Edited by giorgosaek21 - 2/18/13 at 4:19ampost #13779 of 263052/18/13 at 8:36ampost #13780 of 263052/18/13 at 9:22ampost #13781 of 263052/18/13 at 10:26ampost #13782 of 263052/18/13 at 11:09ampost #13783 of 263052/18/13 at 11:30ampost #13784 of 263052/18/13 at 2:07pmpost #13785 of 263052/18/13 at 2:29pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › what to wear with navy blue dress shoes (Neukok Wingtip Oxfords) 3 minutes ago
- › Beautiful NWOT Lands' End Knit Ties Made in Italy. $10 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Is this suitable for office wear? 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 12 minutes ago
- › Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official... 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding