Also got my Brunels in, great quality for $200.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:16 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 919post #13772 of 266222/17/13 at 6:44pm
Got to ask -- is this guy full of it? Claims NWT but that tag looks awfully suspicious. There is a Buy it Now option for $125 - may disappear with first bid placed.
Sorry but I'm really curious as I almost bought from this guy and he keeps posting supposedly NWT and NWOT items that look used. I'll try to let it go after this.post #13773 of 266222/17/13 at 8:20pmpost #13774 of 266222/17/13 at 8:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
Thanks. Seller told me he knows boot cuts and sells RRL boot cuts (though there is no sign of this when checking his prior/current sales) and that this is not a boot cut. Good to know.
Haven't found the raw straights, unfortunately. Think it is a shame they are no longer made. I may need to get down to Self Edge one of these days for a new raw straight leg option.
As for the tag, I like the style (they all used that leather when I started buying RRL jeans around 2000 or so) but I think the poster was suggesting the leather shows washing or, at least, soaking.
Yeah, I hear you on the raw straights... the guys at the NYC store told me it was their worst seller, even though it was an internal company favorite. You can still get the one wash/rinse, but that's not quite the same.post #13775 of 266222/17/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
Had that thought too - that it was an error. Large is too big for me anyway so I let it go. Just annoyed by sketchy behavior.post #13776 of 266222/17/13 at 11:49pmpost #13777 of 266222/18/13 at 1:12ampost #13778 of 266222/18/13 at 3:40am
i m 1,70 cm tall
i m not fat
i m normal 70 weight
small has specs waist flat 16.5"
leg opening 8.5"
and medium has
small has specs waist flat 17"
leg opening 8.75
i do not want to be narrow but a little bit wid
what is your opinion
Edited by giorgosaek21 - 2/18/13 at 4:19ampost #13779 of 266222/18/13 at 8:36ampost #13780 of 266222/18/13 at 9:22ampost #13781 of 266222/18/13 at 10:26ampost #13782 of 266222/18/13 at 11:09ampost #13783 of 266222/18/13 at 11:30ampost #13784 of 266222/18/13 at 2:07pmpost #13785 of 266222/18/13 at 2:29pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding