nobode sell chino t shirt and sweatpants?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 917
Styleforum Top Picks
I've got the red version of this sweater (edit: kontiki guernsey - http://atkt2012.exblog.jp/17229788/). Some of the "fades" are more pronounced and are just painted on white tint. Is yours like that too? How about the new blue one? I'm wondering if it wears off a bit with washing.
also is ebay seller porquebb on SF?
hmm weird.. i just messaged him... and it went through...
how are you contacting him? I went to an item, sent a question about an item, and it worked...
I got the large to compare to the medium, and unfortunately, I ended up returning them both. The large is a true large, in the sense that it's not a good fit for someone who is a medium. Darting the large would have not been enough for me, as it's too big in the shoulders. And the medium just has that odd fit below the shoulders.
I concur with you and with Robear's original advice - just a strange fit for me. Too bad, as it's an awesome shirt and would definitely have been something I'd have kept for years. Too much to fool around with for the price.
I'll leave you guys with this regarding the Star Iron Ore shirt:
medium: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 20"
large: shoulder seam to seam: 18"; pit-to-pit: 21.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 22"
I checked and double checked my measurements.
FWIW, this season's red chambray: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20"; waist gusset to gusset: 19.5", IMO ridiculous, and I say that regretfully.
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 52 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan