nobode sell chino t shirt and sweatpants?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 917
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13742 of 239862/16/13 at 2:05pmpost #13743 of 239862/16/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
I've got the red version of this sweater (edit: kontiki guernsey - http://atkt2012.exblog.jp/17229788/). Some of the "fades" are more pronounced and are just painted on white tint. Is yours like that too? How about the new blue one? I'm wondering if it wears off a bit with washing.post #13744 of 239862/16/13 at 2:16pmpost #13745 of 239862/16/13 at 2:38pmpost #13746 of 239862/16/13 at 3:00pmpost #13747 of 239862/16/13 at 3:01pmpost #13748 of 239862/16/13 at 5:03pmhad to return that twill denim jacket. fit was a bit tight in shoulders and was much more lightweight than i expcted. I've wanted a raw denim jacket forever and i keep missing out and hoped that this woudl fit the bill but it didnt. nice details although i didnt like the paint splotching in certain spots.
also is ebay seller porquebb on SF?post #13749 of 239862/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #13750 of 239862/16/13 at 6:25pmpost #13751 of 239862/16/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
hmm weird.. i just messaged him... and it went through...
how are you contacting him? I went to an item, sent a question about an item, and it worked...post #13752 of 239862/16/13 at 7:05pmpost #13753 of 239862/16/13 at 7:41pmpost #13754 of 239862/16/13 at 8:05pmpost #13755 of 239862/16/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
I got the large to compare to the medium, and unfortunately, I ended up returning them both. The large is a true large, in the sense that it's not a good fit for someone who is a medium. Darting the large would have not been enough for me, as it's too big in the shoulders. And the medium just has that odd fit below the shoulders.
I concur with you and with Robear's original advice - just a strange fit for me. Too bad, as it's an awesome shirt and would definitely have been something I'd have kept for years. Too much to fool around with for the price.
I'll leave you guys with this regarding the Star Iron Ore shirt:
medium: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 20"
large: shoulder seam to seam: 18"; pit-to-pit: 21.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 22"
I checked and double checked my measurements.
FWIW, this season's red chambray: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20"; waist gusset to gusset: 19.5", IMO ridiculous, and I say that regretfully.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › WTB red wing com-pac's size 7-9.5 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NWT Beautiful RLPL 100% Cashmere Button Down Shirt. Size 16. Retail... 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015