nobode sell chino t shirt and sweatpants?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:45 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 917post #13742 of 266222/16/13 at 2:05pmpost #13743 of 266222/16/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
I've got the red version of this sweater (edit: kontiki guernsey - http://atkt2012.exblog.jp/17229788/). Some of the "fades" are more pronounced and are just painted on white tint. Is yours like that too? How about the new blue one? I'm wondering if it wears off a bit with washing.post #13744 of 266222/16/13 at 2:16pmpost #13745 of 266222/16/13 at 2:38pmpost #13746 of 266222/16/13 at 3:00pmpost #13747 of 266222/16/13 at 3:01pmpost #13748 of 266222/16/13 at 5:03pmhad to return that twill denim jacket. fit was a bit tight in shoulders and was much more lightweight than i expcted. I've wanted a raw denim jacket forever and i keep missing out and hoped that this woudl fit the bill but it didnt. nice details although i didnt like the paint splotching in certain spots.
also is ebay seller porquebb on SF?post #13749 of 266222/16/13 at 5:23pmpost #13750 of 266222/16/13 at 6:25pmpost #13751 of 266222/16/13 at 7:02pmQuote:
hmm weird.. i just messaged him... and it went through...
how are you contacting him? I went to an item, sent a question about an item, and it worked...post #13752 of 266222/16/13 at 7:05pmpost #13753 of 266222/16/13 at 7:41pmpost #13754 of 266222/16/13 at 8:05pmpost #13755 of 266222/16/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
I got the large to compare to the medium, and unfortunately, I ended up returning them both. The large is a true large, in the sense that it's not a good fit for someone who is a medium. Darting the large would have not been enough for me, as it's too big in the shoulders. And the medium just has that odd fit below the shoulders.
I concur with you and with Robear's original advice - just a strange fit for me. Too bad, as it's an awesome shirt and would definitely have been something I'd have kept for years. Too much to fool around with for the price.
I'll leave you guys with this regarding the Star Iron Ore shirt:
medium: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 20"
large: shoulder seam to seam: 18"; pit-to-pit: 21.5"; waist gusset to gusset: 22"
I checked and double checked my measurements.
FWIW, this season's red chambray: shoulder seam to seam: 17.5"; pit-to-pit: 20"; waist gusset to gusset: 19.5", IMO ridiculous, and I say that regretfully.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › What are you drinking right now? 36 seconds ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 16 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding