Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 915post #13711 of 238762/13/13 at 7:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13712 of 238762/14/13 at 1:52am
I'm positive they don't unlike Polo. Regarding the cashmere i have 2 shawl collar cashmere sweaters from different seasons (about 2 years apart) and they are completely different weights. Its likely they adjust the weight for winter/spring collections.post #13713 of 238762/14/13 at 1:55amQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
Comments on this?
I love his optimism on $195 for a pretty poor t-shirt.post #13714 of 238762/14/13 at 8:36am
I had scooped up a pair of white selvage RRL denim from the outlet. They fit like a dream, but they were bootcut. I had an alterationist taper them and get rid of the bootcut, but instead, she just made them highwater as hell. I only paid $40 for them, but I'm straight up brokenhearted on this Valentine's Day.post #13715 of 238762/14/13 at 12:50pmQuote:
Sorry, that comment was not directed at you but at a previous poster who I was too lazy to quote.Quote:
Boots arrived yesterday and they are pretty damn awesome--especially for $200. Jeans and PL tie are getting returned though.post #13716 of 238762/14/13 at 1:04pmpost #13717 of 238762/14/13 at 8:45pmpost #13718 of 238762/14/13 at 9:42pmpost #13719 of 238762/15/13 at 2:14am
Question regarding RRL western shirts. Some people have said not to pay retail. Frankly, $250 is a lot for a shirt. Where would one not pay retail besides eBay on occasion? Does RRL send western shirts to the RL outlets? There's one in Carlsbad, CA, which is south of my current location in Orange County. Any help is appreciated!post #13720 of 238762/15/13 at 12:02pm
This is a listing for some RRL jeans a few years old described as straight leg. I see they have detailing that looks like the slim boot cuts. However, because it is an older style, I am not sure - seller thinks they are straight and there is nothing on the inside pockets saying anything. Does anybody know about this? Thanks in advance.post #13721 of 238762/15/13 at 12:50pm
Would anyone care to sell last season's fair isle sweater vest in size XS? I'll make it worth your while.
Mine met an untimely death at the fangs of a friend's mutt.
NathanScreen Shot 2013-02-15 at 12.43.56 PM.png 191k .png filepost #13722 of 238762/15/13 at 1:03pm
Sorry if this turns out being a double post --- I saw this listing for a pair of RRL straight legs that are a couple of years old. The styling looks like the slim boot cuts but this is an old style and seller thinks they are straight (and seems to have experience). Nevertheless, I wanted to check and see if anybody knew about this pair. I cannot wear slims, only straight or low straight. The pockets do not say anything at all.
Many thanks.post #13723 of 238762/15/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dudeasincool
I'm interesting in purchasing the RRL Indian Varsity Jacket but am unclear as to whether to get a small or medium. The specs for the Medium are: Shoulder to shoulder: 19". Sleeves: 26.5", Pit to Pit: 22.5". length from base of collar to bottom: 27". The Small's specs are 21 inches pit to pit, and the length the collar to bottom is 25.5 inches. Is there a rule of thumb for Varsity Jackets -- should they hang a bit loose or tight?
i have a Medium at home, message me if u need accurate measurements.post #13724 of 238762/15/13 at 1:51pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...