Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 915
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm positive they don't unlike Polo. Regarding the cashmere i have 2 shawl collar cashmere sweaters from different seasons (about 2 years apart) and they are completely different weights. Its likely they adjust the weight for winter/spring collections.
Comments on this?
I love his optimism on $195 for a pretty poor t-shirt.
I had scooped up a pair of white selvage RRL denim from the outlet. They fit like a dream, but they were bootcut. I had an alterationist taper them and get rid of the bootcut, but instead, she just made them highwater as hell. I only paid $40 for them, but I'm straight up brokenhearted on this Valentine's Day.
Sorry, that comment was not directed at you but at a previous poster who I was too lazy to quote.
Boots arrived yesterday and they are pretty damn awesome--especially for $200. Jeans and PL tie are getting returned though.
Question regarding RRL western shirts. Some people have said not to pay retail. Frankly, $250 is a lot for a shirt. Where would one not pay retail besides eBay on occasion? Does RRL send western shirts to the RL outlets? There's one in Carlsbad, CA, which is south of my current location in Orange County. Any help is appreciated!
This is a listing for some RRL jeans a few years old described as straight leg. I see they have detailing that looks like the slim boot cuts. However, because it is an older style, I am not sure - seller thinks they are straight and there is nothing on the inside pockets saying anything. Does anybody know about this? Thanks in advance.
Would anyone care to sell last season's fair isle sweater vest in size XS? I'll make it worth your while.
RRL Vest.jpg 191k .jpg file
Mine met an untimely death at the fangs of a friend's mutt.
NathanScreen Shot 2013-02-15 at 12.43.56 PM.png 191k .png file
Sorry if this turns out being a double post --- I saw this listing for a pair of RRL straight legs that are a couple of years old. The styling looks like the slim boot cuts but this is an old style and seller thinks they are straight (and seems to have experience). Nevertheless, I wanted to check and see if anybody knew about this pair. I cannot wear slims, only straight or low straight. The pockets do not say anything at all.
I'm interesting in purchasing the RRL Indian Varsity Jacket but am unclear as to whether to get a small or medium. The specs for the Medium are: Shoulder to shoulder: 19". Sleeves: 26.5", Pit to Pit: 22.5". length from base of collar to bottom: 27". The Small's specs are 21 inches pit to pit, and the length the collar to bottom is 25.5 inches. Is there a rule of thumb for Varsity Jackets -- should they hang a bit loose or tight?
i have a Medium at home, message me if u need accurate measurements.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official Beer Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Tie Dimple Debate 52 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Men: Final Season 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...