it's going to be a Denim & Supply unfortunately.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 908
Styleforum Top Picks
Did anyone get anything from the Barneys Warehouse sale recently? Seems like there's just some Grey Soot Slim's and a long-sleeve T left. Was there more at one point?
RRL is always on sale at Barneys, they had a bunch of RRL on sale, usually hits about 60%. Outlets have the stuff now but at Barneys sale price
Stopped by Malibu today on way to beach and ended up picked up a few things, sale is at 40% off of sale price so a lot less than website
Got this shirt that I've been wanted for a while:
and this vest that I've been debating forever, still not sure how wearable it is but it's so fing nice. Thoughts on it?
Also got a nautical bandana / scarf, no photos and it's a wrinkled display roll but was worth it as the price as well. Definitely stopped by Melrose early AM tmrw
The selvedge officer chinos fit me very well in 32. Thighs are ok.
I know with the felled seems these are quite easy to take in in the waist.
But what about the deadstock workpants and the denim chinos?
I got both in 34 to accomodate for the tight thighs (both were described as a slimmer fit). The thighs are good, but the waist is too wide. Even with the buckle. I can wear them with a belt but am thinking of having them altered by a tailor.
Anyone done this?
Who here is going to pull this off?
On sale now 50% off.
An Inuit maybe?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › $495 Brand new CESARE PACIOTTI 4US (Brigade GVU2) stylish black... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 1 minute ago
- › CRATE Denim/ of California Blue or Red Hoodie 2 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › [[LOVE]] MARRIAGE E x p e r T ((+91-9799138999)) VaShIKArAN... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...