Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 884post #13246 of 238741/12/13 at 11:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13247 of 238741/12/13 at 11:58ampost #13248 of 238741/12/13 at 1:57pmpost #13249 of 238741/12/13 at 2:01pmpost #13250 of 238741/12/13 at 2:21pmpost #13251 of 238741/12/13 at 2:23pmpost #13252 of 238741/12/13 at 2:43pmpost #13253 of 238741/12/13 at 2:49pmpost #13254 of 238741/12/13 at 3:10pmQuote:
alright that's enough with the sweatpants, cant tell if you are trolling anymore or genuinely looking for sweatpants, we've all done what we can to find it. I suggest waiting for a season where they do it again.post #13255 of 238741/12/13 at 3:37pmCurrently my go-to denims are the Low Straights in Onced Wash.
Looking to pick up a new pair.
Debating between the Slim Fits Once Washed
Slim Straights Raws which are the new cone denim and a new cut. Has anybody seen/tried them on? Curious on the rise.
For those that own both the Low Straights and Slim Fits, is the rise similar? The Straights Legs kill me with the higher rise.post #13256 of 238741/12/13 at 3:52pmQuote:
Work with as in fit over the boots? It should, I don't have any engineer style boots but they fit fine over my LL Bean Katahdins. Also if it helps I measured my size 32x32 slim bootcuts and the knee is 8" and the leg opening is 8.25". The wash I have is the clear blue which was supposed to run a little slimmer than they normally do.post #13257 of 238741/12/13 at 4:55pmpost #13258 of 238741/12/13 at 5:19pmThank u so much for that measurement Timbaland. I wonder if I grab a pair and bought maybe a 34 length instead of my usual 32 and had them hemmed it would eliminate the flare . If u have a chance can u measure the bottom of the Jean right above the flare? That would get me the detailing of the boot cut but with the hem of the slimspost #13259 of 238741/12/13 at 6:16pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1290 Active Users (222 Members and 1068 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...