I stand corrected, and sorry to hear that re: NY state
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 881post #13201 of 255251/10/13 at 12:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 255251/10/13 at 4:06pmHi guys I have been looking to buy a pair of jeans from RRL for awhile now. I like the detail on the slim boot cuts but prefer a narrow hem. Are there any RRl jeans that have the stitch detail on the back pockets like the slim boot? If there is not then how wide is the flare on the boot cuts?. I prefer a slimmer looking Jean but have no idea what the measurements are on any of their jeans.post #13203 of 255251/10/13 at 4:30pmpost #13204 of 255251/10/13 at 5:23pmOk that's what I was hoping for. I don't like hems that are sloppy looking. The pics I have seen of the RRL slim boots looked to be a slight flare but I wasn't sure it would be different IRL. Would u mind posting a fit pic if u have any or get the chance. i would love to see the overall fits of them.post #13205 of 255251/10/13 at 5:38pmpost #13206 of 255251/10/13 at 5:52pmpost #13207 of 255251/10/13 at 6:01pmU are correct but I tend to shy away from anything straight. I could have the wrong assumption of straight fitting jeans but I have always looked for slimmer fitting jeans by going with jeans labeled slim or skinny. Not talking Levi 510 skinny jeans but I do like slimmer fits. . I have toyed with a few cuts with different brands and I so far have figured out I like the skinny fit of the unbranded brand and the weird guy fit from N&F. I have this memory of a pair of sevens in a straight fit I owned many years ago and since then I stay away. Anyway I'm clueless about RRL fits but am attracted to their detailing.post #13208 of 255251/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #13209 of 255251/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #13210 of 255251/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #13211 of 255251/10/13 at 7:33pmpost #13212 of 255251/10/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
U are correct but I tend to shy away from anything straight. I could have the wrong assumption of straight fitting jeans but I have always looked for slimmer fitting jeans by going with jeans labeled slim or skinny. Not talking Levi 510 skinny jeans but I do like slimmer fits. . I have toyed with a few cuts with different brands and I so far have figured out I like the skinny fit of the unbranded brand and the weird guy fit from N&F. I have this memory of a pair of sevens in a straight fit I owned many years ago and since then I stay away. Anyway I'm clueless about RRL fits but am attracted to their detailing.
Based on everything you said, go with slim fits.
Each of the fits has its own unique back pocket stitching; the exception to that is on some of the indigo washes, the slim fits have the same back pocket stitching as the slim boots cuts (both those fits are actually the same above the knee).post #13213 of 255251/10/13 at 9:23pmThanks for all ur feedback. Im gonna go with the low straight to start. I'm also really digging those cords in the sale section available in black only. Wish I would have grabbed that khaki color when it was around. I can go on for days with what I like and don't get me started on the new indigo henleyspost #13214 of 255251/10/13 at 9:45pmI am getting my first pair of RRL jeans. I like them to sit at my waist so I am thinking the straight leg in dark wash.
I wear 34x30 pants. Officer Field Chinos I wear 33x30.
I have never had selvedge denim should I size down in the waist and size up to 32 length? Is it fine to get 30 length?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for learning VBA 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...