I stand corrected, and sorry to hear that re: NY state
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 881post #13201 of 237061/10/13 at 12:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13202 of 237061/10/13 at 4:06pmHi guys I have been looking to buy a pair of jeans from RRL for awhile now. I like the detail on the slim boot cuts but prefer a narrow hem. Are there any RRl jeans that have the stitch detail on the back pockets like the slim boot? If there is not then how wide is the flare on the boot cuts?. I prefer a slimmer looking Jean but have no idea what the measurements are on any of their jeans.post #13203 of 237061/10/13 at 4:30pmpost #13204 of 237061/10/13 at 5:23pmOk that's what I was hoping for. I don't like hems that are sloppy looking. The pics I have seen of the RRL slim boots looked to be a slight flare but I wasn't sure it would be different IRL. Would u mind posting a fit pic if u have any or get the chance. i would love to see the overall fits of them.post #13205 of 237061/10/13 at 5:38pmpost #13206 of 237061/10/13 at 5:52pmpost #13207 of 237061/10/13 at 6:01pmU are correct but I tend to shy away from anything straight. I could have the wrong assumption of straight fitting jeans but I have always looked for slimmer fitting jeans by going with jeans labeled slim or skinny. Not talking Levi 510 skinny jeans but I do like slimmer fits. . I have toyed with a few cuts with different brands and I so far have figured out I like the skinny fit of the unbranded brand and the weird guy fit from N&F. I have this memory of a pair of sevens in a straight fit I owned many years ago and since then I stay away. Anyway I'm clueless about RRL fits but am attracted to their detailing.post #13208 of 237061/10/13 at 6:54pmpost #13209 of 237061/10/13 at 7:27pmpost #13210 of 237061/10/13 at 7:31pmpost #13211 of 237061/10/13 at 7:33pmpost #13212 of 237061/10/13 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
U are correct but I tend to shy away from anything straight. I could have the wrong assumption of straight fitting jeans but I have always looked for slimmer fitting jeans by going with jeans labeled slim or skinny. Not talking Levi 510 skinny jeans but I do like slimmer fits. . I have toyed with a few cuts with different brands and I so far have figured out I like the skinny fit of the unbranded brand and the weird guy fit from N&F. I have this memory of a pair of sevens in a straight fit I owned many years ago and since then I stay away. Anyway I'm clueless about RRL fits but am attracted to their detailing.
Based on everything you said, go with slim fits.
Each of the fits has its own unique back pocket stitching; the exception to that is on some of the indigo washes, the slim fits have the same back pocket stitching as the slim boots cuts (both those fits are actually the same above the knee).post #13213 of 237061/10/13 at 9:23pmThanks for all ur feedback. Im gonna go with the low straight to start. I'm also really digging those cords in the sale section available in black only. Wish I would have grabbed that khaki color when it was around. I can go on for days with what I like and don't get me started on the new indigo henleyspost #13214 of 237061/10/13 at 9:45pmI am getting my first pair of RRL jeans. I like them to sit at my waist so I am thinking the straight leg in dark wash.
I wear 34x30 pants. Officer Field Chinos I wear 33x30.
I have never had selvedge denim should I size down in the waist and size up to 32 length? Is it fine to get 30 length?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 39 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 11 minutes ago
- › Alden MTO Forum Group Buy 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...