or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 879

post #13171 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Sounds like pretty irrational logic. I have several pairs of pants including 2 officer cuts. Never had a problem with buttons falling off.

 

Shouldn't even be a possible issue on RRL pants in my opinion though...and several people have said it's a continuing problem.

But obviously I have nothing personal to base it on yet.

post #13172 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

What's RRL fullest pants cut?


Probably Regulation chino I would think..
post #13173 of 21296
^ true. Officer cut is slimmer
post #13174 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post

Congrats on both purchases. That new seasonal icon looks a lot like the deadstock cotton work pant.
Dastig, do you know if the material is the same?
I do love the officer chino cut though, so I think I will need a pair of these new ones.
(I for one know better than to get in a contest with you for wear in these pants. You only need one challenger and you will be proudly wearing prawns on your loins again biggrin.gif)
That moto is awesome. Fit pics?
Go ahead and through it over your new gunmetal chinos...

The material on the new chino is the same as this past season's black buckle back chinos. Both are deadstock style. Very stiff. It seems the only difference was the old ones have a higher back rise with the split at the top and have a buckleback. Also, new ones are 100 dollars less. 340 vs 240.
post #13175 of 21296
Can someone link me to the black pants NAMOR is wearing in the pic?
post #13176 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Can someone link me to the black pants NAMOR is wearing in the pic?

I had a look yesterday and they don't seem to be online. They may not be put online so you're better off phoning a store.
post #13177 of 21296
RRL limited Madras blazer





[IMG]


Edited by RRLboy - 1/6/13 at 9:23pm
post #13178 of 21296
crossposted to MC casual, RRL in medium wash:


post #13179 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

crossposted to MC casual, RRL in medium wash:

Nice.  I purchased the same pair, really enjoying them.  Info on the jacket?

post #13180 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRLboy View Post

RRL limited Madras blazer
Small
SHOULDER 17'', CHEST 20.5''
[IMG]

No.
post #13181 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstCstGhst View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

crossposted to MC casual, RRL in medium wash: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Nice.  I purchased the same pair, really enjoying them.  Info on the jacket?

It's a Belstaff.
I think it's a Panther without the belt.
post #13182 of 21296

I just got my pair of merchant vessel overall/workpants from the summer collection.

They fit, but the waist is tight. Not super tight, but it would be perfect if it opened up about a half inch.

Does anybody know if the waist will stretch out a little with wear? Just curious.

Thanks!

 

Here are the pants:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-DOUBLE-RL-Merchant-Vessel-Overalls-Striped-Jeans-29-x-34-/221170856876?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item337ecf73ac

post #13183 of 21296
Thought some on here might be interested in a pair of Julian boots I'm selling (check signature).
Pretty reminiscent of that first round of Bowery boots he made for RRL, but in my opinion better feeling and looking.

post #13184 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

I just got my pair of merchant vessel overall/workpants from the summer collection.
They fit, but the waist is tight. Not super tight, but it would be perfect if it opened up about a half inch.
Does anybody know if the waist will stretch out a little with wear? Just curious.
Thanks!

Here are the pants:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-DOUBLE-RL-Merchant-Vessel-Overalls-Striped-Jeans-29-x-34-/221170856876?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item337ecf73ac

I have those and opened the waist about an inch. There are two seams in back over the rear pockets they can be expanded a bit. I had my tailor use some extra fabric from the leg hem and use that to fill in the seams. Fits perfect and you can't tell they were opened up.
post #13185 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post


I have those and opened the waist about an inch. There are two seams in back over the rear pockets they can be expanded a bit. I had my tailor use some extra fabric from the leg hem and use that to fill in the seams. Fits perfect and you can't tell they were opened up.

 

Good idea! I might do that

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread