Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 877
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13142 of 237461/4/13 at 2:38ampost #13143 of 237461/4/13 at 6:18ampost #13144 of 237461/4/13 at 7:30ampost #13145 of 237461/4/13 at 5:02pmpost #13146 of 237461/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #13147 of 237461/4/13 at 6:03pmpost #13148 of 237461/4/13 at 6:07pmpost #13149 of 237461/4/13 at 6:29pm$240 icon, fits like all officer chino. Don't PM me with fit questions (it's been answers 100 times here and in the selvedge thread (Trimalchio, that was just as general statement, not directed at you)).
They are great though, I'm wearing them right now with ravello boots. Color is so versatilepost #13150 of 237461/4/13 at 7:05pmpost #13151 of 237461/4/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
They had a kind of lighter blue waffle on the site for $60 for a little while, but it went back to $125. Maybe that one will go back on sale soon, or at the end of the season. I bought the darker grayish-navy waffle one--it's OK, I don't think I'd pay $125 for it. I don't love the collar; it seems to standup slightly when wearing it. If you're not looking for a specific style of henley, I recommend checking out the wings+horns henleys. Unfortunately no waffle ones available this season (or next).post #13152 of 237461/4/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
Congrats on both purchases. That new seasonal icon looks a lot like the deadstock cotton work pant.
Dastig, do you know if the material is the same?
I do love the officer chino cut though, so I think I will need a pair of these new ones.
(I for one know better than to get in a contest with you for wear in these pants. You only need one challenger and you will be proudly wearing prawns on your loins again )
That moto is awesome. Fit pics?
Go ahead and through it over your new gunmetal chinos...post #13153 of 237461/4/13 at 8:06pmpost #13154 of 237461/4/13 at 8:27pmpost #13155 of 237461/4/13 at 8:49pm
That is disappointing. The deadstock pants and even some of the other officer cut pants use posts instead of the buttons. That was one of my favorite details. I thought perhaps they had decided to make that improvement across the line, but apparently not.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 24 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 25 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...