Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 877post #13142 of 267791/4/13 at 2:38ampost #13143 of 267791/4/13 at 6:18ampost #13144 of 267791/4/13 at 7:30ampost #13145 of 267791/4/13 at 5:02pmpost #13146 of 267791/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #13147 of 267791/4/13 at 6:03pmpost #13148 of 267791/4/13 at 6:07pmpost #13149 of 267791/4/13 at 6:29pm$240 icon, fits like all officer chino. Don't PM me with fit questions (it's been answers 100 times here and in the selvedge thread (Trimalchio, that was just as general statement, not directed at you)).
They are great though, I'm wearing them right now with ravello boots. Color is so versatilepost #13150 of 267791/4/13 at 7:05pmpost #13151 of 267791/4/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
They had a kind of lighter blue waffle on the site for $60 for a little while, but it went back to $125. Maybe that one will go back on sale soon, or at the end of the season. I bought the darker grayish-navy waffle one--it's OK, I don't think I'd pay $125 for it. I don't love the collar; it seems to standup slightly when wearing it. If you're not looking for a specific style of henley, I recommend checking out the wings+horns henleys. Unfortunately no waffle ones available this season (or next).post #13152 of 267791/4/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
Congrats on both purchases. That new seasonal icon looks a lot like the deadstock cotton work pant.
Dastig, do you know if the material is the same?
I do love the officer chino cut though, so I think I will need a pair of these new ones.
(I for one know better than to get in a contest with you for wear in these pants. You only need one challenger and you will be proudly wearing prawns on your loins again )
That moto is awesome. Fit pics?
Go ahead and through it over your new gunmetal chinos...post #13153 of 267791/4/13 at 8:06pmpost #13154 of 267791/4/13 at 8:27pmpost #13155 of 267791/4/13 at 8:49pm
That is disappointing. The deadstock pants and even some of the other officer cut pants use posts instead of the buttons. That was one of my favorite details. I thought perhaps they had decided to make that improvement across the line, but apparently not.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 15 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › BB Fitzgerald Discontinued? 19 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...