Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 877
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13142 of 255391/4/13 at 2:38ampost #13143 of 255391/4/13 at 6:18ampost #13144 of 255391/4/13 at 7:30ampost #13145 of 255391/4/13 at 5:02pmpost #13146 of 255391/4/13 at 5:28pmpost #13147 of 255391/4/13 at 6:03pmpost #13148 of 255391/4/13 at 6:07pmpost #13149 of 255391/4/13 at 6:29pm$240 icon, fits like all officer chino. Don't PM me with fit questions (it's been answers 100 times here and in the selvedge thread (Trimalchio, that was just as general statement, not directed at you)).
They are great though, I'm wearing them right now with ravello boots. Color is so versatilepost #13150 of 255391/4/13 at 7:05pmpost #13151 of 255391/4/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
They had a kind of lighter blue waffle on the site for $60 for a little while, but it went back to $125. Maybe that one will go back on sale soon, or at the end of the season. I bought the darker grayish-navy waffle one--it's OK, I don't think I'd pay $125 for it. I don't love the collar; it seems to standup slightly when wearing it. If you're not looking for a specific style of henley, I recommend checking out the wings+horns henleys. Unfortunately no waffle ones available this season (or next).post #13152 of 255391/4/13 at 7:28pmQuote:
Congrats on both purchases. That new seasonal icon looks a lot like the deadstock cotton work pant.
Dastig, do you know if the material is the same?
I do love the officer chino cut though, so I think I will need a pair of these new ones.
(I for one know better than to get in a contest with you for wear in these pants. You only need one challenger and you will be proudly wearing prawns on your loins again )
That moto is awesome. Fit pics?
Go ahead and through it over your new gunmetal chinos...post #13153 of 255391/4/13 at 8:06pmpost #13154 of 255391/4/13 at 8:27pmpost #13155 of 255391/4/13 at 8:49pm
That is disappointing. The deadstock pants and even some of the other officer cut pants use posts instead of the buttons. That was one of my favorite details. I thought perhaps they had decided to make that improvement across the line, but apparently not.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 47 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...